Eze Software Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Business Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Interview

Well planned. Started with lower members and went right up the ladder to COO.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was very basic. In person interview consisted of 2 interviews, one on one. The first one was terrible, the woman was absolutely rude and very clearly trying to throw you off your game. The second individual was extremely nice, even when he threw a logic question at me, which I didn't get (and yes, they always present you with at least one logic question so be prepared).
    Be aware that because you have to deal with difficult clients, the interviews are somewhat rigorous, and the interviewers try to see if you can withstand rude individuals. If you like that kind of environment, then go for it.
    This definitely wasn't for me.
    Also, you are expected to give up some of your weekends in order to ensure upgrades are completed smoothly. This would be okay if they were adequately compensating you, but they only pay around $50K which is too little relative to the amount of hours they want you to put in (7am-7pm).
    HR reached out to me with a generic email 3 days later with a NO.
    A tip - make you sure you work extensively on the questionnaire you are required to send out before the interview. It has numerous questions which take a couple of hours to answer thoroughly. And they use those very questions, as well as your cover letter, to assess you during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 weaknesses, 3 strengths   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you vs. our othe candidates who have gone through the Leadership Program in Boston?   Answer Question
    • Rate your technical skills from 1-10.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was over within a week, which was impressive. Recruiter contacted over the phone. Followed by group interview. This was followed by three 1:1 face interviews with senior management team. And finally a phone interview with a senior partner. They were very interested in hobbies and activities, I guess to assess availability for overtime work.

Interview Questions

• Find the heaviest out of 7 balls by using a scale only twice, and only one ball is heavier than the rest?   1 Answer
    • Describe an academic term/idea?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/fundamental within 2 minutes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

7 rounds if interview from the bottom up. Every round had riddles...

Interview Questions

• Why Eze castle   Answer Question
    • You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Very stingy almost no negotiating

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2011.

Interview

Started with a one to one interview with the members of local team in Australia. Went well. More to do with the work mentioned on the resume. Were very friendly and gave good insight into Eze castle. Followed with another senior from HongKong. Again about previous work experience. went well.

Followed with a couple more from US. Last one with COO again why you want to join eze castle.

I thought I had real good chances. I contacted them to give me an indication as I had another prospective offer. Was called and told that they cannot extend an offer as there were some concerns in the latter stages. My only disappointment was that if there were any concerned why were they not raised during interviews :)

Anyways i think they are not transparent on the final decision they make.

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I got a phone interview first, all about basic information, and for the HR to get to know you more. And then once that was completed, there was a in person interview and exam. Make sure you know a little about coding and SQL because that would be an advantage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with the EzeSoft recruiter contacting me from the Boston office about their LDP opportunity. The recruiter took down information about my experience and scheduled a phone interview with a member of the HR team. The said HR member completely forgot about my scheduled phone interview which meant I had to reach out after waiting an hour for the call. After finally getting in touch with the interviewer and conducting a full-interview, the HR member thought I was too experienced for the LDP position and scheduled me for a Consultant role. This meant having to do another phone interview with the same interviewer at a different time. They then requested I come in to meet with the team where I was scheduled to meet with 4 consultants. Since one of the consultants was unavailable, I was requested to come in the office at another time. To sum it up, the interview process was totally unorganized and utterly frustrating.

Interview Questions

• How many degrees do the hour and seconds hand form at 3:15?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview

First there was the initial phone interview which last about 5 minutes. This was very simple and the recruiter basically went down my resume and asked questions. Then there is a Skype interview in which you interview with two different employees. There is a case question that was more of a riddle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview

In office interview with about 3-4 managers

Interview Questions

• Logic questions are unexpected. Can ask anything from number of socks matching socks to number of apples in basket.
      Visual diagrams also provided. They are much simple then they look!   1 Answer