Eze Software Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Business Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was fine. HR department is unprofessional and non-responsive. Business interview was fine, didn't ask too many questions. Questions were mostly focussed on my experience and project management background to date

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze? Tell us about your work experience? Do you see yourself staying in Fintech   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

When I inititially applied to Eze Castle, I did so nceause I know they aquired alot of new business creating a need for Business Analyst. I had a phone interview with Eze approx 10 days after submitting my resu,e. The interviewers main questions revolved around what I knew about Eze. This was the most basic of questions, yet I was a bit unprepared. The remaining questions were regarding my experience and detailed the interview process. Needless to say, I didngt get extended an invite to continue interviewing. Know the basics inside out such as the software, clients and hedge funds..etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Stamford, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

Recruiter called and asked questions about why a good fit and why exe castle

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with HR. Standard questions. Strength, weaknesses, what do you do for fun, Why Eze and why this position. This was followed by a 1 on 1 interview at their office in the next few days. Again, it was about my background and why Eze. Asked me to run through my resume. Again, what do i do for fun. Also, i was asked if there was something i feel i lack and would want to improve upon from a professional setting. I messed up the answer. Btw, this was supposed to followed my one more phone interview with someone senior in the company.

Interview Questions

• Anything that you are lacking. How do you expect to improve upon that in the job.   Answer Question
    • what is your ideal workplace/company like   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received an email from their recruiter, Laura Stapleton, about 2 weeks after that submission. We scheduled an initial, 30-minute phone conversation by email. The phone conversation was pretty straightforward. She asked about the experiences that I placed on my resume, why I was interested in the position, and what I knew about Eze Castle and about the OMS software. I strongly suggest doing your homework before this phone conversation so that you can answer these questions intelligibly.

At the end of the phone interview Laura asked me what my availability was to do an in-person interview with a few of the managers. I provided her with that information and we set up the in-person interview for the next week. The in-person interview was a little over an hour long, and I interviewed with two separate managers. The first manager asked me a lot of questions about my personal and education background to get a fit for whether or not my experiences made me well suited for the position. This interview took up the bulk of our time together. The second manager gave me a brainteaser which took me about 10 minutes to solve, and asked a few questions afterwards.

After the interview, Laura emailed me the same day to let me know that I was invited to Round 2 of the interview process. We scheduled round 2 via email and I went into the interview the following week. During Round 2, I interviewed with 2 directors. Both directors gave me a logic question, and asked additional questions about my background and why Eze Castle. They also provided a lot of detail about the role. Both interviewers were very professional, although I would describe one interviewer as "tough." The tone of the interview was extremely fast paced with lots of tough questions, that I would liken to a finance interview. At one point he asked me why Eze Castle. When I provided him with an answer, he stated that I could have gotten that off of the company website, and that I needed to provide him with a different answer (which I did). It was questions/comments like this one that would make me describe that interview as "tough."

I received an email from Laura about a week after that interview notifying me that although they were impressed by my interviews, they ultimately went with a candidate with more industry experience. I certainly can't blame them because I had zero financial industry experience. Overall, I thought the interview process was fair, professional, and well-organized.

Interview Questions

• I had three different brainteasers throughout the course of the interview process. If you go online and spend about 3 hours on websites dedicated to preparing you for brainteaser interviews, you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview

In office interview with about 3-4 managers

Interview Questions

• Logic questions are unexpected. Can ask anything from number of socks matching socks to number of apples in basket.
      Visual diagrams also provided. They are much simple then they look!
      1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview

First there was the initial phone interview which last about 5 minutes. This was very simple and the recruiter basically went down my resume and asked questions. Then there is a Skype interview in which you interview with two different employees. There is a case question that was more of a riddle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with the EzeSoft recruiter contacting me from the Boston office about their LDP opportunity. The recruiter took down information about my experience and scheduled a phone interview with a member of the HR team. The said HR member completely forgot about my scheduled phone interview which meant I had to reach out after waiting an hour for the call. After finally getting in touch with the interviewer and conducting a full-interview, the HR member thought I was too experienced for the LDP position and scheduled me for a Consultant role. This meant having to do another phone interview with the same interviewer at a different time. They then requested I come in to meet with the team where I was scheduled to meet with 4 consultants. Since one of the consultants was unavailable, I was requested to come in the office at another time. To sum it up, the interview process was totally unorganized and utterly frustrating.

Interview Questions

• How many degrees do the hour and seconds hand form at 3:15?   4 Answers

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I got a phone interview first, all about basic information, and for the HR to get to know you more. And then once that was completed, there was a in person interview and exam. Make sure you know a little about coding and SQL because that would be an advantage.