Eze Software Connectivity Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Connectivity Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

Very basic phone interview based off electronically submitted resume. Good interviewer, not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe involvement outside of academics and why they were important to you, etc. very basic questions! not hard   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview about 1 week after applying online. Was asked to come in for in person. Was given a tour of the office then interviewed 1:1, 2:1, 1:1. Was supposed to meet with another manager but they were "busy". Only non standard question was about using a 5 gallon and 3 gallon drum to get 4 gallons of liquid. Nice people, cool office

Interview Questions

• How do you get 4 gallons of liquid with only 5 and 3 gallon drums   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

I interviewed in office with 5 different managers at Eze who were all very friendly and good at describing the culture of Eze, what the company does and the specifics of the position itself. In addition, there was a long application to fill out beforehand that was very specific and detailed to get a thorough idea of who the candidate is, how he thinks and whether he would be a fit.

The ultimate no offer email was sent 3 weeks after my interview from someone I never talked to during the interview process and was worded in a way that wasn't all that tactful. That wasn't a good final impression but it seems like the company would be a good place to start a career. Very young and fun office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was first contacted by email to setup a phone call. I spoke to the recruiting team on some basic questions and was invited in for a face to face. I met with 3 managers and 2 directors for almost 3 hours. It was long but very informative and showed they were serious about hiring the right person. The job sounded very interesting, right up my ally with finance and technology. the people were very nice. I really wanted the job but was contacted a week later saying they weren't interested.

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one day of interviews with numerous interviewers at varying levels in the organization. Many new hires from different majors. All seemed quite bright. Many problem solving questions, some technical questions. Good feeling from the environment and energy of those employed there. Sense is they work hard and play hard.....extremely fast paced environment. Impressed with the training provided to employees

Interview Questions

• Riddle related to finding the heaviest object of multiple objects and only being able to weigh them twice twice.   Answer Question
    • Questions relating to developmental needs.   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone.

Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question