Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Asked me some data structures like arraylist, hashmap, queue and dictionary. And OOD questions, like encapsulation, abstraction and polymorphism. What is singleton? How I implemented singleton? And questions about my projects in the resume.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was granted a telephone screening with their recruiter, and it was a total waste of time. It lasted a whopping ten minutes, he exhibited zero personality, he didn't really ask me anything pertinent other than "do you know ExactTarget" (which I don't, I've never even heard of it), and within 24 hours I received their cold impersonal rejection email. I'm guessing I was rejected for not knowing some obscure little program that a brain dead monkey could easily learn, or perhaps because I confirmed that I'm "too old" for this company -- just take a look at their pics here on Glassdoor, most are of kids in their twenties, not one of them appears to be over 40, add the dumb pool table pic and it's evident what we're dealing with here (Massachusetts is rife with ageism, you can only get hired here if you're young/attractive). I have nearly two decades of design experience and some very nice recommendations written about me on my LinkedIn profile (LinkedIn notified me that this person did indeed snoop on my profile). It's very sad that these things mean nothing to companies in Massachusetts when they decide upon whom to bestow a real interview. Thanks, Eze Software, for proving this state is still a decrepit place to look for work.

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First, phone interview about personal skill, then they send you an email for you to pick a day that is available for you for in-person interview. I talked to two employees during in-person interview, people are nice, they both ask questions base on your resume, no brain teaser tests. no coding tests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks start to finish. Quick to email back after application submission to schedule a phone interview. The day after the phone interview I received an email for a Skype interview since I was outside of the state. Skype interview was for 90 minutes with three members of the team. Pretty easy, straight forward questions. By the 3rd interviewer it seemed like he had his mind made up and could not care less about my answers. Fairly discouraging. Received an HR automated email the day following the Skype interview to inform me I would not be continuing in the interview process.

Application

Interview

My experience was disjointed. I dealt with a 3 HR representatives and had difficulty getting a hold of any of them in order to confirm interview dates/times. I had a half hour phone screening first which then lead to a 1.5 to 2 hour Skype interview. The Skype interview was fine, no difficult questions, but I got the feeling as though the interviewers wanted specific answers to their generic questions. I was then invited for an in-person interview at the Boston office and met with two gentlemen. We had, what I believed to be, a great conversation/back-and-forth about my resume and Eze/the position. I left thinking I nailed the interview only to be notified a few days later I was not selected. Looking back on the in-person experience, I cannot think of anything I did/said wrong save for one of their questions about phone apps. I am not a drone and do not live my life on my phone and was candid about that fact. Well, supposedly, even though I am an inherently tech-savvy Millennial, they may have thought my answer meant I didn't deal with technology or something. Outside of that, the only other thing I can think of which they may have frowned upon was that I wore a full suit and tie to the interview even though the office is very business casual. I wore it because, you know, it's professional and respectful towards the company I was interviewing with, but they may have thought it otherwise. All in all, it was a fine experience, but the aura around the place felt a bit conceited versus collaborative.

Associate Director of QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2016.

Interview

Received the first call and they were impressed with my experience and could not wait to get me on the phone with hiring manager. She was traveling and even after several attempts to contact them, they were unprofessional and simply dropped the process in the middle of it. Not a note was sent to me or anything like that. Communication simply went down the drain.

Interview Questions

• It was a first impression recruiter interview and he was pretty impressed with my background as he stated himself in comparison with current employees and other applicants.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

First a phone call interview with basic background questions.
    Second phone call is a technical interview. Asked me some background questions, and some concepts like JSON, Static class in OOP, and OUTER JOIN in SQL. I think they pick the questions randomly. After all the talking, I did a coding test.

Interview Questions

• JSON, Static class in OOP, and OUTER JOIN in SQL.
      Given 2 arrays, find if one array is a subsequence of another.
      Answer Question

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2016.

Interview

First a general HR phone interview
    Then a 2 hour Skype interview. No tricky questions, however 2 brainteasers. I thought I got the job, only to receive an automated email a week later saying I did not. I emailed back asking for feedback, and no one ever responded. I do not understand their basis of hiring people because I had relevant experience, and they kept telling me how no experience is required for the job. The interviewers were friendly and nice, but I guess I will never know what I did wrong.

Business Intelligence Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Four interview sessions in total: One initial phone screen with recruiter, one phone interview with hiring manager, initial in-person interview with 3 peers and associates (1.5 hours), final in-person interview with 4 key position stakeholders (2 hours).

All in all the interview process was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed I wasn't selected, but it was still helpful in terms of preparing for interviews.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite word in the English Language?   1 Answer
    • If a baseball and a bat cost $1.10 together, and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, how much does the ball cost?   3 Answers

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a 15 minute phone conversation which was mostly behavioral questions. I heard back via email a few days later about setting up a skype interview because I didn't live in the city where the company is located. I skyped with two different people for about an hour. The first person asked mostly behavioral questions, and the second one asked mostly logic questions. I thought it ended well, but I heard back a few days later with an automated email from HR that I didn't get the position.