Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

262 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Straight forward phone screens with 2 individuals. Phone screens were slow to setup.

But however I got a quick indication company is a mess using outdated technology and practices. It seemed interviewer was desperately trying to get ideas from me so he can adopt them in eze soft. Which is not a good sign I would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze?   1 Answer

CSM Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter reached out to me for my availability to speak with the hiring manager. I provided her with 4-5 days I was available. This did not work for the hiring manager and they got back to me three days later and asked me for more times, which I provided. I did not hear back from them and then two days later received a standard rejection notice saying I was not moving forward in the process. I emailed the HR recruiter asking if it was a mistake and she never responded. It was perhaps the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered, and I am probably lucky to not have wasted anymore time with these people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, this is the first step within the larger interview process. In total there can be 2 or so more interviews depending on your position. Everybody is very friendly and helpful.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company site and received an e-mail the day after asking to schedule a phone screening. I spoke with HR, they spoke a bit about the company, and then asked me some pretty routine questions. Honestly, the bulk of the questions could've been for any role. I definitely felt a bit of a disconnect between HR and the actual design team. Overall, it was a pleasant but definitely not remarkable interview.

Interview Questions

• They had me tell them about my background, pretty typical.   Answer Question
    • I would've been a junior hire, so they asked me about my interest in User Experience design and the projects I'd worked on prior to applying.   Answer Question
    • Another typical question about why I'm interesting in Eze specifically.   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an in person interview with two team members, followed by a final in person interview. Overall they were very keen on moving process along.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to use analytical skills in your job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went in twice and met with several different managers each time. Some managers were easier than others. During the first round I was asked brain teasers to test how I handle pressure. I got some of them right and some of them wrong. I was invited back so not sure how much those questions weigh into their decision making process.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Asked me some data structures like arraylist, hashmap, queue and dictionary. And OOD questions, like encapsulation, abstraction and polymorphism. What is singleton? How I implemented singleton? And questions about my projects in the resume.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was granted a telephone screening with their recruiter, and it was a total waste of time. It lasted a whopping ten minutes, he exhibited zero personality, he didn't really ask me anything pertinent other than "do you know ExactTarget" (which I don't, I've never even heard of it), and within 24 hours I received their cold impersonal rejection email. I'm guessing I was rejected for not knowing some obscure little program that a brain dead monkey could easily learn, or perhaps because I confirmed that I'm "too old" for this company -- just take a look at their pics here on Glassdoor, most are of kids in their twenties, not one of them appears to be over 40, add the dumb pool table pic and it's evident what we're dealing with here (Massachusetts is rife with ageism, you can only get hired here if you're young/attractive). I have nearly two decades of design experience and some very nice recommendations written about me on my LinkedIn profile (LinkedIn notified me that this person did indeed snoop on my profile). It's very sad that these things mean nothing to companies in Massachusetts when they decide upon whom to bestow a real interview. Thanks, Eze Software, for proving this state is still a decrepit place to look for work.

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First, phone interview about personal skill, then they send you an email for you to pick a day that is available for you for in-person interview. I talked to two employees during in-person interview, people are nice, they both ask questions base on your resume, no brain teaser tests. no coding tests.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, one over the phone, then two in-person interviews with several people that last over 2 hours each and completes with an "excel" test. The excel test is timed, ambiguous,and of course you can't ask questions... Oh, and it probably involves about 3% of actual excel knowledge. One interview was via Skype and it was impossible to hear. The process took about 4 weeks and they were not flexible at all with scheduling. The managers conducting the interviews were straight-up nasty. Probably due to lack of sleep from their ridiculous hours. Every single person that interviewed me said that there is a terrible work-life balance. Their one and only selling point is that they have "beer Friday's"... giving your employees alcohol during work hours doesn't make up for slave driving them to the point where drowning in alcohol is their only solution. RUN AWAY and don't waste your time on this joke of a company.

Interview Questions

• Make up a company and tell me whether you would invest in it and how you could make it better.   Answer Question