Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview with HR to gauge interest in fin tech and overall fit. Right after, I was invited to a 2-hour Skype or in-person interview, and I chose to go to the office. Interview was a little over two hours with two different people and included situational, behavioral, and some logic questions. If all goes well you will be invited to a final round interview in the office, again two hours long and this time with 3 director/VP-level people. This time they really grill you to determine whether or not you can handle the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with a difficult client.   Answer Question
    • Why Eze? Why FinTech?   Answer Question
    • Situation questions involving how you deal with stress, prioritization, time management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Had two easy on campus interviews then was sent to the NYC office to interview. They interrogated me about coding and software systems for an hour when I was told that my knowledge was satisfactory in previous interviews. It was misleading as they did not ask me anything regarding intense computer training in prior interviews, so they flew me out for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe the LDP is a good program for you?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

I applied through my university. My first interview was in person and it was terribly difficult. I had read the basic material about Eze, but they wanted to know in depth information about how much I could tell them about how Eze works and its competitors. I don't even know what a buy-side firm is to be honest and I do not understand the difference between Eze's three major branches that merged. They asked why I wanted to work in technology. I don't. I wanted a sales position. The interviewer also said that hours are long and the work is exhausting-the promise of work-life balance that its description promises doesn't seem too balanced to me. However, if you love technology and finance, this could be a cool place to work. The interviewers were very nice but the questions were tough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about how Eze works. Also, the brain teasers are brutal   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in October 2008.

Interview

Well planned. Started with lower members and went right up the ladder to COO.

Negotiation

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an in person interview with two team members, followed by a final in person interview. Overall they were very keen on moving process along.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to use analytical skills in your job?   Answer Question

Software Developer C# Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software in January 2017.

Interview

First there was hacker rank test with two questions to eligibility check . Easy questions like string reverse.
    Then Skype interview with an foreigner. Asked about my current projects in details, then oops concept. Then said to write a schedo code for reverse a string that contains special characters without changing positions of special characters. Skype interview goes on for 1.5hrs

Interview Questions

• What are value type and reference type, polymorphism, abstract class interface   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online & next day I got an mail from EZE to participate in an Online exam which is conducted by HackerRank. I participated & next day I got a call from EZE Software & attended the interview at Hyderabad Campus i.e at WAVE-ROCK.

Had two technical interviews on that day with the QA team followed with an HR talk. Frankly, I performed well & after an week, I received an email from EZE Software that my profile is not selected.

Interview questions are neutral, not so hard or easy. Mainly focused on SQL queries & web-services.

Interview Questions

• Manual Testing concepts, Basic on Java, SQL queries on joins, fetch the data from two tables etc.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Short list through Hackerrank online test then got call later .
    Hackerran test contains 6 question objective type - 3 question from c and 3 aptitude easy questions.
    At company 3 rounds are there -
    1)C , java dotnet and Aptitude test all mixed questions contains 30 Objective type in 45 min.
    2) GD topic was Success and Education.
    3)interview 100% Data structure.

Interview Questions

• 1)Objective type Question contains Tree Stack String and Bitwise logical. and quants and resioning is too easy.
      2)Interview : How to implement a tree data structure .
      3) How to implement Linked List Data Structure.
      4)how to delete a node from a tree.
      5) write stack implementation.
      5) write a query to delete a duplicate row from table.
      6)explain ur project .
      7) cross question on project related to data structure and database only.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Many steps along the way but the turn around was very quick. Everyone is extremely friendly, yet efficient and allow you to ask as many questions as you want to.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The questions were simple and tested the basics of OOPS design. The questions test logic and problem solving ability of a junior developer.

The interview lasted almost all day with 3 separate interviewers . since all 3 folks interviewing me were happy so they made the offer on the same day. This i believe is typical with candidates which perform well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to search algorithms.   2 Answers