Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I had are beginning phone interview for about 30 minutes, then a skype interview (1 hour), and finally a in person interview with 4 people ( 2 hours). Company is very timely in scheduling/responding to emails, and the process took a couple of weeks. I was offered a couple of days after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• I had no tech background, so many questioned concerned my interest/experience with tech.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Junior Software Developer Interview

Interview

2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Interview

First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Intern Interview

Interview

I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Questions

• In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions

• How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

Interview

My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Questions

• It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Interview

Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Senior Software Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

3 Interviewers, basic questions.
    Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions