Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process being with online test on hacker rank followed by two technical interviews and one managerial round.
    Round 1: Written test on Hanker Rank

Q1: Given a string s="aabcbabcc" and another string t="abc". Write a code to remove second string from first string
        So in first iterate remove first occurrence of abc s=ababcc
           in second iterate s=abc
           in third iterate s=""
        Return number iterate it takes until string s does not contain "abc" or s becomes null

Q2: Give an array of integer a=[1,2,2,3,4,4,5,5,5]
        Find the digits which have occurred two or more times in the array
        In above e.g: 2,4,5 have occurred two or more times. Hence return 3.

Q3: Say 1 3 4 6 9 count to 0 holes
        2,5,7 count to 1 hole
        0,8 count to 2 hole then
        Given number 658 should count to 0 + 1 + 2 = 3 holes

Round 2: Face to Face interview at EzeSoftwareGroup Hyderabad (WaveRock)
    Technical Round 1
    Time: 1 hr

Q1: Given a Singly Linked List, detect and remove the loop.

Q2: Write a function to generate a Fibonacci series.

Q3: How do you improve the request handling by server
        WebFarms and WebGardens
        What is drawback of using WebFarms?
        What exactly is WebGardens

Q4: Explain complete request cycle. --> HTTP Modules, HTTP Handlers, ASPX page life cycle
        What is exact use of HTTPModules and HTTPHandlers

Q5: What are indexes?
        What is clustered Indexes? How many clustered index a table can have? (Only one)--> Are you sure? (Yes)

Q6: Difference between List and Dictionary. Which one you would prefer for performance?
        Do you have any idea about Hashing, Hash function, addressIndex

Q7: When to SqlDataReader and SqlDataAdapter. Differences
        Why SqlDataReader are faster and used to handle huge data?

Round 3:
    Technical round 2
    Time: 1.5hrs

Q1: Given two tables, query all employees which does not exist in Sales Table

Q2: Design Pattern: Singleton
        Write a code for Singleton
        Locking in C#

Q3: Abstraction,Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism.

Q4: Abstract class and Interface.
        Can we have constructor for abstract class? --> Yes
        If we cannot create instance of Abstract class, what is the use of it constructor.

Q5: Explain about your team.

Q6: Project related question

Q7: Puzzles
        Clock Puzzle: Find angle between hour hand and minute hand at any give time. Start with 5:20

Q8: Frog Puzzle
        We have a well 30mtrs in height, frog jumps 3mtrs and fall back 2mtrs. Number of jumps to come out.
        Answer is not 30. Hint: Last jump from 27 step, he comes out

Q9: We have two numbers 5 and 8. Design a function such that it returns other number, if you feed 5, it should
        return 8 and vice versa without using any conditional statement.
        func(i)
        {
            return 40/i;
        }

Q10: What do you think about Agile Scrum.

Mean Stack Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

So The guy came up with two programs asked me to write it down. No Mean Stack questions, couple of resume related questions here and there which doesn't really matter as he knows he is going to ask you those 2 programs. :P

Interview Questions

• write a class for excel type program, where each cell can have either an integer value or a formula.

write a program to find the minimum number of balls dropped on the intersection of a (MxN) matrix edges, so that all the matrix edges are touched. maximum 1 ball for a sqare in the matrix. example : 1X1 - 1 ball, 2x2 - 1 ball, 3x3 - 4 balls   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Straight forward phone screens with 2 individuals. Phone screens were slow to setup.

But however I got a quick indication company is a mess using outdated technology and practices. It seemed interviewer was desperately trying to get ideas from me so he can adopt them in eze soft. Which is not a good sign I would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze?   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company site and received an e-mail the day after asking to schedule a phone screening. I spoke with HR, they spoke a bit about the company, and then asked me some pretty routine questions. Honestly, the bulk of the questions could've been for any role. I definitely felt a bit of a disconnect between HR and the actual design team. Overall, it was a pleasant but definitely not remarkable interview.

Interview Questions

• They had me tell them about my background, pretty typical.   Answer Question
    • I would've been a junior hire, so they asked me about my interest in User Experience design and the projects I'd worked on prior to applying.   Answer Question
    • Another typical question about why I'm interesting in Eze specifically.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2017.

Interview

1.I had a hacker rank test
    2. Skype round

Further process I have not been promoted
    Test covers
    JavaScript
    Angular js
    C#
    Linq

The test was little tough , but you Can crack it with little practice

CSM Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter reached out to me for my availability to speak with the hiring manager. I provided her with 4-5 days I was available. This did not work for the hiring manager and they got back to me three days later and asked me for more times, which I provided. I did not hear back from them and then two days later received a standard rejection notice saying I was not moving forward in the process. I emailed the HR recruiter asking if it was a mistake and she never responded. It was perhaps the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered, and I am probably lucky to not have wasted anymore time with these people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, this is the first step within the larger interview process. In total there can be 2 or so more interviews depending on your position. Everybody is very friendly and helpful.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Worst Experience:
    If you are a good developer and don't want to waste your time, just do not apply for any job at Eze. They are just conducting interviews and not hiring anyone(Marketing strategy).
    I have seen multiple people reaching HR round and not getting selected(HackerRank+4 rounds) which is very uncommon in a stable organization(Willing to hire). Additionally, their HR will not reply back on your mails regarding your status. So I think it's waste of a time if you are already working in an good organization.

Interview Process:
    1. HackerRank - Algorithmic challenges
    2. Technical Round#1 - Algorithms
    3. Technical Round#2 - Algorithms+Software Design problems
    4. Onsite round - Technical
    5. India Head Non-Technical Round

Interview Questions

• 1. Algo- Solve the math problem using stack - e.g. (4+5-(6/3)+4/3)
      2. Algo - Questions based on - Knuth–Morris–Pratt
      3. MxN grid with few connected cells- Find the total no of Islands
      4. Design a UML diagram for Election Voting system.
      5. Design patterns etc.   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an in person interview with two team members, followed by a final in person interview. Overall they were very keen on moving process along.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to use analytical skills in your job?   Answer Question

Software Developer C# Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software in January 2017.

Interview

First there was hacker rank test with two questions to eligibility check . Easy questions like string reverse.
    Then Skype interview with an foreigner. Asked about my current projects in details, then oops concept. Then said to write a schedo code for reverse a string that contains special characters without changing positions of special characters. Skype interview goes on for 1.5hrs

Interview Questions

• What are value type and reference type, polymorphism, abstract class interface   Answer Question