Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2017

273 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software in November 2017.

Interview

Phone call; their phone wasn’t working so I had to call them. We finally did the interview via Skype, normal questions not that hard. Said they will contact me, never did.

Senior Scrum Master Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (South Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter (not sure if this was an outside agency) and he sold me on all the positive aspects of the job, but was not equipped to handle basis questions, i.e. why the position was open or company culture. I had one screening, one hiring manager phone call, and two onsite rounds; I found the process to be oddly unprofessional and not transparent. One HR person contacted me prior to the onsite interviews but would not tell me with whom I was meeting (this is intentional by the company because they do not want you to research the interview panel), while the lead recruiter called to prep me, but failed to return my phone call. Upon arriving, the receptionist was not prepared for me and I sat waiting by myself for 10 minutes. Finally, I was escorted to a room and told who I was meeting with - titles only. Upon each interview (45 minutes), none of the panelist introduced themselves. I found this odd and off-putting, but was told this is part of the "culture fit" process. During the interviews I met with junior and senior members and had mixed reviews. I found the younger employees to be open and genuine, while the senior members struck me as strongly opinionated - almost intentionally argumentative - and lacking interview professionalism. I was disgusted by the panel and turned off by the arrogance.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why is using story points better than estimating with time for Agile stories?
      2) Do you think grooming a backlog a 4-6 weeks out is a good use of time?
      3) How do you help employees "own the room"?
      4) What do you believe are the most important artifacts?   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

The interviewer called 20 minutes late and did most of the talking. He said that I was the first person they had spoken to about the position, my resume excited his manager, and was optimistic that I would advance to the next stage. He said he'd provide his email for questions and never followed through. Three weeks later I got the automated rejection email.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 8 rounds including one online test following by 4 Skype and then 3 F2F.L last 3 F2F it was horrible experience since they make me fly to Hyderabad and before that they were sure about my rejection.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

online test contains aptitude and programming(aptitude includes both programming and quants)
    second round GD(general topic)
    third round (tech interview-data structures and os mostly)
    coding on paper
    fourth round-technical interview
    fifth round-(tech and hr)
    prepare data structures properly

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with Lead recruiter. I was contacted by email to set up an on the phone interview. I was informed by email that they chose to move forward with other candidates about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What were your roles and responsibilities at your previous role?   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds-both rounds included 2 people-one which was more senior than the other. The first round was mostly basic interview questions and fairly straightforward if you know what you have on your resume and some examples from school. Second interview was mostly the same, except they asked some brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Brain teasers - the hour clock one   Answer Question
    • Standard interview questions - tell me about yourself, walk through your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Doing interview for time pass i guess, they wont select even if you perform well. Went till fourth round ( Manager round ) where they asked only data structures and rejected. Either they are expecting google level developer or want to make their company famous by conducting interviews

Interview Questions

• fourth round: All questions on data structures, got rejected   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening: laid back super easy
    Round 1: in person interview. Your typical "explain your resume." Ask your experience with excel and databases. 1 hr long, meet with 2 people, 30minutes each.
    Round 2: technical interview test. Enter into a room where your computer screen is connected to the TV that the three people behind you can see. No room for using google. When tested on SQL, they ask lengthy questions word of mouth. Then the next part is a mock phone call with a "client" where your screen is shared with the "client." Asked questions about excel, can use the other 2 people in the room for help. Average experience.
    -everything went smoothly and I answered all questions in the technical interview. Throughout the process I kept in contact, was sociable and normal. I had a reference and still didn't get the position. I'm not sure what they were exactly looking for because I was more than qualified, probably looking for someone who had more financial experience. Process took a month and I got positive feedback after each step but then got the rejection email (misleading). Usually takes a week to get back to you after each step.
    -experience was average, I met mostly great people from the company

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through a referral, got a skype interview request about two weeks later. The HR was incredibly slow to respond and took multiple prompts to set up the interview two weeks after my request. The interview went well according to my interviewers but I heard nothing from HR for two months when I got a request for an in office interview. I declined as I had moved on to another job opportunity in that time. The interview itself was fine, but I was put off by how hard it was to communicate with HR.