Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

Client Services Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Scheduled initial call with Henry, a recruiter in their Boston office. Call ended in very high spirits and a promise of following up over email with the job spec for another position that I would be better suited for. We were on the phone for a while discussing who key people were, culture, office environment, etc. Basically, he gave me the impression that I would definitely go in for an interview. A week, two weeks, three weeks goes by...no follow up...email or call. Left me with a bad taste in my mouth about the company and how they treat their workers.

Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, this is the first step within the larger interview process. In total there can be 2 or so more interviews depending on your position. Everybody is very friendly and helpful.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Worst Experience:
    If you are a good developer and don't want to waste your time, just do not apply for any job at Eze. They are just conducting interviews and not hiring anyone(Marketing strategy).
    I have seen multiple people reaching HR round and not getting selected(HackerRank+4 rounds) which is very uncommon in a stable organization(Willing to hire). Additionally, their HR will not reply back on your mails regarding your status. So I think it's waste of a time if you are already working in an good organization.

Interview Process:
    1. HackerRank - Algorithmic challenges
    2. Technical Round#1 - Algorithms
    3. Technical Round#2 - Algorithms+Software Design problems
    4. Onsite round - Technical
    5. India Head Non-Technical Round

Interview Questions

• 1. Algo- Solve the math problem using stack - e.g. (4+5-(6/3)+4/3)
      2. Algo - Questions based on - Knuth–Morris–Pratt
      3. MxN grid with few connected cells- Find the total no of Islands
      4. Design a UML diagram for Election Voting system.
      5. Design patterns etc.
      Answer Question

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an in person interview with two team members, followed by a final in person interview. Overall they were very keen on moving process along.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to use analytical skills in your job?   Answer Question

Software Developer C# Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software in January 2017.

Interview

First there was hacker rank test with two questions to eligibility check . Easy questions like string reverse.
    Then Skype interview with an foreigner. Asked about my current projects in details, then oops concept. Then said to write a schedo code for reverse a string that contains special characters without changing positions of special characters. Skype interview goes on for 1.5hrs

Interview Questions

• What are value type and reference type, polymorphism, abstract class interface   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went in twice and met with several different managers each time. Some managers were easier than others. During the first round I was asked brain teasers to test how I handle pressure. I got some of them right and some of them wrong. I was invited back so not sure how much those questions weigh into their decision making process.

Analyst, Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, sent in resume and received a phone screen with standard questions. I was contacted shortly after to set up a Skype call with two team members based out of their Chicago office. Declined to continue the process for another job.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

One online coding test round with two data structure problem. Need to write code within 1 hour that will pass all the test cases.
    After clearing the coding round, ask to attend face to face round in Hyderabad campus.
    First round was mainly discussing previous experience, basic software design question, design a software for national election. Need to draw UML diagram and problem solving approach. The person taken interview was good and listening carefully.
    Second, round was coding round in DS/ algorithm. Ask to write code for binary tree traversal, multithreading concept etc. Here is the problem, the person taking interview lacks many basic concepts in DS/ algorithm. He don't know what is tail recursive function, why recursive function is not good for performance, even surprise to see he don't know that most of the language compiler do optimization to convert recursive function to iterative function. I was discussing how to optimize our code so that it will efficient in terms of both space and time complexity. But looks like interviewer lacks all the concepts, looks like he never had real experience in working hard-core product company.

Also one things to remember, Eze software is not a product based company, though recruiter told me that they are core product based company. After discussing with first interviewer, it is clear that they are just setting up Hyderabad centre as a backup centre for their US counterpart and they will be working mainly support/ enhancement. They mainly works in WPF/ windows application. Not much cutting edge challenging work in here. Also most of the technology is very old.

Interview Questions

• print leaf node in a tree, matrix manipulation, multi threading print numbers etc..   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was Easy process First there was a test on Hacker Rank . There was a two programme
    1) pangram of string
    2) print substring without using substring function.

After that, i got a call from HR for Skype round for technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• 1)There are Two arrays find out the missing number in the second answer?
      2) Find out the middle element of link list?
      3) Query on join?
      4) Why Java is better than C. System.gc()
      5) Basic of Stack and Queue
      6) Find the angle between 2:20
      7) Opps basics
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Asked me some data structures like arraylist, hashmap, queue and dictionary. And OOD questions, like encapsulation, abstraction and polymorphism. What is singleton? How I implemented singleton? And questions about my projects in the resume.