Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

269 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with Lead recruiter. I was contacted by email to set up an on the phone interview. I was informed by email that they chose to move forward with other candidates about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What were your roles and responsibilities at your previous role?   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds-both rounds included 2 people-one which was more senior than the other. The first round was mostly basic interview questions and fairly straightforward if you know what you have on your resume and some examples from school. Second interview was mostly the same, except they asked some brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Brain teasers - the hour clock one   Answer Question
    • Standard interview questions - tell me about yourself, walk through your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Doing interview for time pass i guess, they wont select even if you perform well. Went till fourth round ( Manager round ) where they asked only data structures and rejected. Either they are expecting google level developer or want to make their company famous by conducting interviews

Interview Questions

• fourth round: All questions on data structures, got rejected   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening: laid back super easy
    Round 1: in person interview. Your typical "explain your resume." Ask your experience with excel and databases. 1 hr long, meet with 2 people, 30minutes each.
    Round 2: technical interview test. Enter into a room where your computer screen is connected to the TV that the three people behind you can see. No room for using google. When tested on SQL, they ask lengthy questions word of mouth. Then the next part is a mock phone call with a "client" where your screen is shared with the "client." Asked questions about excel, can use the other 2 people in the room for help. Average experience.
    -everything went smoothly and I answered all questions in the technical interview. Throughout the process I kept in contact, was sociable and normal. I had a reference and still didn't get the position. I'm not sure what they were exactly looking for because I was more than qualified, probably looking for someone who had more financial experience. Process took a month and I got positive feedback after each step but then got the rejection email (misleading). Usually takes a week to get back to you after each step.
    -experience was average, I met mostly great people from the company

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through a referral, got a skype interview request about two weeks later. The HR was incredibly slow to respond and took multiple prompts to set up the interview two weeks after my request. The interview went well according to my interviewers but I heard nothing from HR for two months when I got a request for an in office interview. I declined as I had moved on to another job opportunity in that time. The interview itself was fine, but I was put off by how hard it was to communicate with HR.

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

First was a quick phone call, mostly asking what I was looking for in a company and if I had any questions.
    Next was an in person interview, lasted about an hour with two different people (half hour each) asking different personality questions, questions about my resume. Seemed like an interview to see if I was a good fit personality-wise.
    Last was the final interview, a technical interview in which I had to use SQL and Excel, then a mock phone call with a client who needed information from an excel spreadsheet. You could use google, had to know how to do things quickly on excel. SQL stuff was very basic.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1.Written test 2.GD and case study.3.Technical 4.HR, but I was rejected after the case study.BUT the whole interview experience is absolutely fine and great.Hiring process is done in the view of whether the candidate is strong enough in communication and also technically sound.

Interview Questions

• GD will be on present social activities and case study is conducted to test your Spontaneity and Thought process   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process being with online test on hacker rank followed by two technical interviews and one managerial round.
    Round 1: Written test on Hanker Rank

Q1: Given a string s="aabcbabcc" and another string t="abc". Write a code to remove second string from first string
        So in first iterate remove first occurrence of abc s=ababcc
           in second iterate s=abc
           in third iterate s=""
        Return number iterate it takes until string s does not contain "abc" or s becomes null

Q2: Give an array of integer a=[1,2,2,3,4,4,5,5,5]
        Find the digits which have occurred two or more times in the array
        In above e.g: 2,4,5 have occurred two or more times. Hence return 3.

Q3: Say 1 3 4 6 9 count to 0 holes
        2,5,7 count to 1 hole
        0,8 count to 2 hole then
        Given number 658 should count to 0 + 1 + 2 = 3 holes

Round 2: Face to Face interview at EzeSoftwareGroup Hyderabad (WaveRock)
    Technical Round 1
    Time: 1 hr

Q1: Given a Singly Linked List, detect and remove the loop.

Q2: Write a function to generate a Fibonacci series.

Q3: How do you improve the request handling by server
        WebFarms and WebGardens
        What is drawback of using WebFarms?
        What exactly is WebGardens

Q4: Explain complete request cycle. --> HTTP Modules, HTTP Handlers, ASPX page life cycle
        What is exact use of HTTPModules and HTTPHandlers

Q5: What are indexes?
        What is clustered Indexes? How many clustered index a table can have? (Only one)--> Are you sure? (Yes)

Q6: Difference between List and Dictionary. Which one you would prefer for performance?
        Do you have any idea about Hashing, Hash function, addressIndex

Q7: When to SqlDataReader and SqlDataAdapter. Differences
        Why SqlDataReader are faster and used to handle huge data?

Round 3:
    Technical round 2
    Time: 1.5hrs

Q1: Given two tables, query all employees which does not exist in Sales Table

Q2: Design Pattern: Singleton
        Write a code for Singleton
        Locking in C#

Q3: Abstraction,Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism.

Q4: Abstract class and Interface.
        Can we have constructor for abstract class? --> Yes
        If we cannot create instance of Abstract class, what is the use of it constructor.

Q5: Explain about your team.

Q6: Project related question

Q7: Puzzles
        Clock Puzzle: Find angle between hour hand and minute hand at any give time. Start with 5:20

Q8: Frog Puzzle
        We have a well 30mtrs in height, frog jumps 3mtrs and fall back 2mtrs. Number of jumps to come out.
        Answer is not 30. Hint: Last jump from 27 step, he comes out

Q9: We have two numbers 5 and 8. Design a function such that it returns other number, if you feed 5, it should
        return 8 and vice versa without using any conditional statement.
        func(i)
        {
            return 40/i;
        }

Q10: What do you think about Agile Scrum.

Mean Stack Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

So The guy came up with two programs asked me to write it down. No Mean Stack questions, couple of resume related questions here and there which doesn't really matter as he knows he is going to ask you those 2 programs. :P

Interview Questions

• write a class for excel type program, where each cell can have either an integer value or a formula.

write a program to find the minimum number of balls dropped on the intersection of a (MxN) matrix edges, so that all the matrix edges are touched. maximum 1 ball for a sqare in the matrix. example : 1X1 - 1 ball, 2x2 - 1 ball, 3x3 - 4 balls   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Straight forward phone screens with 2 individuals. Phone screens were slow to setup.

But however I got a quick indication company is a mess using outdated technology and practices. It seemed interviewer was desperately trying to get ideas from me so he can adopt them in eze soft. Which is not a good sign I would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze?   1 Answer