Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The questions were simple and tested the basics of OOPS design. The questions test logic and problem solving ability of a junior developer.

The interview lasted almost all day with 3 separate interviewers . since all 3 folks interviewing me were happy so they made the offer on the same day. This i believe is typical with candidates which perform well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to search algorithms.   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

easy, applied online, let me know within a week if i had an interview, phone interview was easy, real interview was harder but manageable. it was a fun experience. They were friendly interviewers, and answered all questions that I had. Very pleasant overall.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied Online in thier website ,got response with in three days for scheduling phone interview.
    Interview process as quick and got results also with in days.interviewer was casual and asked questions related to previous projects.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying through my college's career center, I had a phone interview where you basically just go through your resume, highlighting the financial and/or technology points. After this, I had an hour-long skype interview with two interviewers (separate), where I described my most recent job in more detail, and discussed my knowledge of financial markets and troubleshooting skills. After the skype interview, I was flown out to the location for four half-hour interviews, where they asked general behavioral questions like "Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years," and two brain teasers. It was a somewhat extensive process considering it's just a help desk job. After I had accepted my offer, I was invited to an orientation where they put me up in a lavish hotel, and I met some of the people who would soon be my new co-workers. There was an open bar and free food in the restaurant attached to the building.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer gave me a stack of nine post-it notes, labeled 1-9. He told me to divide the stack of post-its into two groups so that the sum of both groups equals each other.   1 Answer
    • You're in line for a nightclub. You overhear the conversation between some patrons in line ahead of you, and the bouncer. One person goes up to the bouncer and the bouncer says to her "Six." She replies, "Three." He lets her in. The next person approaches the bouncer, and the bouncer says to him "Twelve." The man says back to the bouncer, "Six." You approach the bouncer, he says to you, "Ten." You reply, "Five." He doesn't let you in. What should you have said?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. 30 minute phone interview, two 30 minute skype interviews, and a final in person interview. They also ask you critical thinking questions and ask you to discuss personal ambitions and your future career plans.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions were asked. Second and third round interview questions were very consultant, CASE interview, and situational. In both interviews they gave me a situation where I had to handle 3 clients but I could not do one of the clients. I found this question to be very skewed and unfair because it puts you on the spot and in a very awkward place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online. typical taleo-based application program. basic online application questions and documents (i.e. cover letter, resume, transcript). contacted the following day for a half-hour phone interview. interviewer called on time and seemed overly excited. interviewer asked me why this program, why this company, why tech, what products they sell, what my long-term plans are, and what i could bring to the company. i did not realize how tech-focused this position was, and so lost interest as soon as my interviewer asked a third consecutive question about tech.

Interview Questions

• what products do we make and what differentiates us from our competitors?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious interview process. Began with a phone screen interview, phone interview with a director, and Skype interview with hiring managers. Interviews were mostly based on questions about resume and situations in past experiences.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were two phone interviews. One was with HR who asked basic background and behavioral questions. Then she asked me a list of technical questions that were about OOP and sent that to the hiring manager. The second phone interview was with a lead developer in the Boston HQ. He asked me more basic OOP question along with some basic background and behavioral questions. I was asked a bit about front-end development and networking, but it wasn't necessary. Both these interviews were simple. Just look up common OOP questions or look through Glassdoor and you should be fine. I passed both interviews so I was invited for a 4 hour long onsite interview. No reimbursement for travel but I live close by. My interview only took 3 hours. I had 4 back to back interviews with the team. Most of interview consisted of coding on the whiteboard. You are allowed to do it in any language you like. I was also asked questions on certain technologies. I was tested on any technology I listed on my resume so make sure you know how to do anything you put on your resume. This ranged from OOP, data structures, recursion, front-end development(HTML, CSS, Javascript), and databases(basic SQL statements). The interviews are scheduled to benefit them instead of your preferences. The office was nice and most of the people I interviewed with were cool. As with all interviews, make sure to ask questions at the end. I didn't get that array problem that is listed on most of these interview questions on Glassdoor so don't expect the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to go over everything on your resume and know how to do them. Be familiar with using STL or equivalent in other languages to make some problems simpler. Know how to code on the whiteboard really well.   Answer Question
    • They were looking for someone to work on their web apps.   Answer Question

Client Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Straight forward phone interview followed by an on sight interview. The whole process took about 2 weeks and I had to travel to their office in NYC for the in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hours and I met with two people. The first interviewer was nice and asked me general resume and personality questions and the second interview grilled me on the company and the logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions about your resume and a logic question about how to get 4 gallons of water with a 5 gallon and 3 gallon barrels and an unlimited supply of water   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I discovered Eze through my university's career fair. I received an on campus interview a few weeks later, which consisted of two 30 min interviews. These were very straightforward behavioral questions to gauge your experience/interest level with fin-tech and the industry. I was informed a week later that I received a second round interview in the New York Office. This interview was a lot more intense than the first one. It consisted of 2 two-on-one interviews each of which lasted over an hour. It started out with basic behavioral questions, then got into more situational questions, and then finally a few brain teasers. The brain teasers were very tricky I recommend looking through glassdoor and researching the different questions people were asked. Make sure to show that you have an interest in technology and financial markets, and be prepared for additional questions while you are answering the current question so that you don't get thrown off. Still waiting to hear back on the next steps.

Interview Questions

• At what angle is 6:30 on a clock?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a client called with a problem and you did not know the answer   Answer Question
    • How proficient are you with technology?   Answer Question