Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company site and received an e-mail the day after asking to schedule a phone screening. I spoke with HR, they spoke a bit about the company, and then asked me some pretty routine questions. Honestly, the bulk of the questions could've been for any role. I definitely felt a bit of a disconnect between HR and the actual design team. Overall, it was a pleasant but definitely not remarkable interview.

Interview Questions

• They had me tell them about my background, pretty typical.   Answer Question
    • I would've been a junior hire, so they asked me about my interest in User Experience design and the projects I'd worked on prior to applying.   Answer Question
    • Another typical question about why I'm interesting in Eze specifically.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2017.

Interview

1.I had a hacker rank test
    2. Skype round

Further process I have not been promoted
    Test covers
    JavaScript
    Angular js
    C#
    Linq

The test was little tough , but you Can crack it with little practice

CSM Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter reached out to me for my availability to speak with the hiring manager. I provided her with 4-5 days I was available. This did not work for the hiring manager and they got back to me three days later and asked me for more times, which I provided. I did not hear back from them and then two days later received a standard rejection notice saying I was not moving forward in the process. I emailed the HR recruiter asking if it was a mistake and she never responded. It was perhaps the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered, and I am probably lucky to not have wasted anymore time with these people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, this is the first step within the larger interview process. In total there can be 2 or so more interviews depending on your position. Everybody is very friendly and helpful.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Worst Experience:
    If you are a good developer and don't want to waste your time, just do not apply for any job at Eze. They are just conducting interviews and not hiring anyone(Marketing strategy).
    I have seen multiple people reaching HR round and not getting selected(HackerRank+4 rounds) which is very uncommon in a stable organization(Willing to hire). Additionally, their HR will not reply back on your mails regarding your status. So I think it's waste of a time if you are already working in an good organization.

Interview Process:
    1. HackerRank - Algorithmic challenges
    2. Technical Round#1 - Algorithms
    3. Technical Round#2 - Algorithms+Software Design problems
    4. Onsite round - Technical
    5. India Head Non-Technical Round

Interview Questions

• 1. Algo- Solve the math problem using stack - e.g. (4+5-(6/3)+4/3)
      2. Algo - Questions based on - Knuth–Morris–Pratt
      3. MxN grid with few connected cells- Find the total no of Islands
      4. Design a UML diagram for Election Voting system.
      5. Design patterns etc.   Answer Question

Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an in person interview with two team members, followed by a final in person interview. Overall they were very keen on moving process along.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to use analytical skills in your job?   Answer Question

Software Developer C# Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software in January 2017.

Interview

First there was hacker rank test with two questions to eligibility check . Easy questions like string reverse.
    Then Skype interview with an foreigner. Asked about my current projects in details, then oops concept. Then said to write a schedo code for reverse a string that contains special characters without changing positions of special characters. Skype interview goes on for 1.5hrs

Interview Questions

• What are value type and reference type, polymorphism, abstract class interface   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

I went in twice and met with several different managers each time. Some managers were easier than others. During the first round I was asked brain teasers to test how I handle pressure. I got some of them right and some of them wrong. I was invited back so not sure how much those questions weigh into their decision making process.

Analyst, Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, sent in resume and received a phone screen with standard questions. I was contacted shortly after to set up a Skype call with two team members based out of their Chicago office. Declined to continue the process for another job.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

One online coding test round with two data structure problem. Need to write code within 1 hour that will pass all the test cases.
    After clearing the coding round, ask to attend face to face round in Hyderabad campus.
    First round was mainly discussing previous experience, basic software design question, design a software for national election. Need to draw UML diagram and problem solving approach. The person taken interview was good and listening carefully.
    Second, round was coding round in DS/ algorithm. Ask to write code for binary tree traversal, multithreading concept etc. Here is the problem, the person taking interview lacks many basic concepts in DS/ algorithm. He don't know what is tail recursive function, why recursive function is not good for performance, even surprise to see he don't know that most of the language compiler do optimization to convert recursive function to iterative function. I was discussing how to optimize our code so that it will efficient in terms of both space and time complexity. But looks like interviewer lacks all the concepts, looks like he never had real experience in working hard-core product company.

Also one things to remember, Eze software is not a product based company, though recruiter told me that they are core product based company. After discussing with first interviewer, it is clear that they are just setting up Hyderabad centre as a backup centre for their US counterpart and they will be working mainly support/ enhancement. They mainly works in WPF/ windows application. Not much cutting edge challenging work in here. Also most of the technology is very old.

Interview Questions

• print leaf node in a tree, matrix manipulation, multi threading print numbers etc..   Answer Question