Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

After initial contact, there was a bit of a delay setting up the first interview. I actually thought they had dropped me at that point. But eventually, a phone interview was set up, and I went through two phone interviews in total. I didn't make it to the final interview or whatever was beyond that.

Most everything was pretty standard, going over resume experience, current technology exposure, current ambitions, etc. One notable issue that I did have was that the original job posting focused on (.NET, C++, C#) experience but then the interviews strongly shifted to a need for (Angular.js, Javascript, HTML) experience which was not previously mentioned. Other than that, I don't have enough information to know why I didn't get any further in the process. Overall, the interview process went relatively smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about (such and such) project. What was your role, responsibilities, etc. ?   Answer Question

QA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position, quickly was emailed back about a phone interview. It was very straight forward and then scheduled an in-person interview.
    I will admit that I definitely did my homework, researched the company and had many questions ready on paper which I think they liked. After the interview the same day I was emailed to be brought back for a second and final time. Before the second interview they gave me a test about QA and some coding which I submitted before the second interview.
    I met with a developer who tested me on small JAVA based programs. Basically to understand what was being tested. And then I met with a manager which was very straight forward. Everyone was fairly young so I believe that helped too

Interview Questions

• Some logic based questions. 3 green hats 2 white hats
      If you dont know the answer you can find it online, I was going to be asked another one but we ran out of time, they care more about about how you think instead of the correct answer
      1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Interview consisted of total four people who came in one at a time. I am not underrating this interview experience because I did not get an offer because I am glad I did not!. I felt like the interview was geared towards gathering information on processes at my current workplace more than what I know and what they expect from a person interviewing for this position. Basically, I felt like they were not interested in hiring and it was more of information gathering for their department. One of the interviewer was very arrogant and rude. I had an overall negative experience and even if they offered me a position, I would have declined them.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were technical like any other technical interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career database. A few days afterwards I received an email to set up a phone interview. I and the recruiter set it up and it was to be with a different recruiter. When the date and time came for the interview, no one called me. I waited 20 minutes until I contacted the woman I had been emailing with saying that I had yet to receive a call. I received an email back a few minutes later that it was a miscommunication on their part and if I was willing to have the interview 20-30 minutes later. I said that was okay. The recruiter called and I could tell she was frazzled by the events. She only asked me three or four short questions. When I asked the questions I had (around five), she would give me one word or one short sentence responses. The interview, which was slotted for 30 minutes, lasted only 10. A few days later, I got an email saying I did not get a second interview. I found all of this very unprofessional and unorganized and does not look good on Eze's behalf. I also found my recruiter unresponsive and impersonal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I first had a short phone interview with a recruiter, followed by hour-long skype interview about a week later. I then went into the office for the final round and had 30-minute interviews with several employees. Eze was very responsive early on in the process but after the final round, I needed to reach out several times before they finally got back to me with an answer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First I had a short phone interview with a recruiter about my resume, interest in Eze, and brief knowledge of products. Then there were two subsequent interviews with managers that were more in depth about my experiences, leadership, interest in/ aptitude with software and technology, and why I would be a good candidate. Everyone was really nice, organized and made me feel like they were interested in me and prepared for the interview. HR department was efficient and responsive about setting up interviews.

Analyst (GCTS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed one-on-one on campus via my career center. The interview lasted about an hour. The interviewer was very nice and knew the company well. He did a great job of actually explaining what the company does because it was not easy to comprehend outright. He asked a lot of questions about me; some behavior, but most were about my background and my interests and the typical "why Eze." I made it then to the final round. I had another approaching deadlineon on an offer from a different company so they accommodated that and set up a final round at their offices in Boston the following week. They were great about that. My final round consisted of 3 separate interviews with difference employers with varying seniority each lasting about 30 minutes. They were all very respectful and asked straight forward questions, but the questions weren't just fluff questions. They also explained the ins-and-outs again and allowed me to ask any questions that I might have. All-in-all, it was a great experience. I got an offer a couple of days later via phone call and then an official email. They offer great work-life balance, community, and pay. The work is very interesting as well. I ended up choosing a different offer in the end, but it was very hard to turn down Eze. Definitely a great company. Also, based on other reviews from glassdoor I was expecting logic questions, but I did not get any.

Interview Questions

• Why Eze? and more specifically, my software technology   Answer Question
    • If you were to choose to focus more on the investment side or technology side 10 years down the road, which would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • What makes Eze different than their competitors?   Answer Question
    • You're an economics major, but if hired you'll be working with some computer science majors. Will that intimidate you? How will you work with them?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

I had another offer that was better fitted for me

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Applied online and had an interview offer within two weeks. The interview were two FIT interviews back to back with two higher ups in the New York office. Interviews were pretty straightforward, mostly questions about previous experiences, familiarity with software, my interest in the position and the firm. No brain teasers, but others were asked basic ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online though company website. I was contacted within 48 hours to set up a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was requested to come in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Two part interview:
      1) Asked about previous experience, why Fintech, etc.
      2) Financial questions on understanding of industry and brain teaser's
      Answer Question

Analyst, Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, sent in resume and received a phone screen with standard questions. I was contacted shortly after to set up a Skype call with two team members based out of their Chicago office. Declined to continue the process for another job.