Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, did a 1.5 hour long Skype call with three managers who asked various behavioral questions as well as one logic based question, made it through and was flown to the Boston office for another 1.5 hour long interview with three more managers.

The interviews were all mainly behavioral based and pleasant. They ask you about your aspirations for graduate school quite often, I believe they are wanting you to say you are not looking to go to grad school, rather you're more focused on gaining experience. Other than the incessant probing of graduate school interest I had a great time. I was offered the position about a week later, I turned it down because of a better offer.

I did believe Eze was a standup company and a great option for recent grads until their blatant dishonesty regarding their mishandling of my travel reimbursement. That is when I realized Eze has a serious internal problem. I was told to keep al receipts of meals and travel and to submit it to their accounting team along with all of the necessary legal tax documents and that I would get my travel reimbursement check in the mail within 6 weeks. 3 months later and I have yet to receive a check or hear back from anyone in the group regarding its status. The original recruiter who was in correspondence with me stopped responding to my e-mails and HR never calls back. Dealing with this company has been an absolute nightmare. They are dishonest and lack transparency. I highly recommend looking into other employers.

Interview Questions

• Do you think technology or finance will be more important in 10-20 years?   Answer Question

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2016.

Interview

First a general HR phone interview
    Then a 2 hour Skype interview. No tricky questions, however 2 brainteasers. I thought I got the job, only to receive an automated email a week later saying I did not. I emailed back asking for feedback, and no one ever responded. I do not understand their basis of hiring people because I had relevant experience, and they kept telling me how no experience is required for the job. The interviewers were friendly and nice, but I guess I will never know what I did wrong.

Business Intelligence Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Four interview sessions in total: One initial phone screen with recruiter, one phone interview with hiring manager, initial in-person interview with 3 peers and associates (1.5 hours), final in-person interview with 4 key position stakeholders (2 hours).

All in all the interview process was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed I wasn't selected, but it was still helpful in terms of preparing for interviews.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite word in the English Language?   1 Answer
    • If a baseball and a bat cost $1.10 together, and the bat costs $1.00 more than the ball, how much does the ball cost?   3 Answers

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a 15 minute phone conversation which was mostly behavioral questions. I heard back via email a few days later about setting up a skype interview because I didn't live in the city where the company is located. I skyped with two different people for about an hour. The first person asked mostly behavioral questions, and the second one asked mostly logic questions. I thought it ended well, but I heard back a few days later with an automated email from HR that I didn't get the position.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The questions were simple and tested the basics of OOPS design. The questions test logic and problem solving ability of a junior developer.

The interview lasted almost all day with 3 separate interviewers . since all 3 folks interviewing me were happy so they made the offer on the same day. This i believe is typical with candidates which perform well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to search algorithms.   2 Answers

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Interview went very well. It was a phone interview. He seemed to be very excited about my communication skills and told me my resume was great. He even said he would look into another QA role for me if I'm interested. The way the interview ended I was very hopeful. It even seemed like he was considering me for 2 QA positions. He told me he would email me back immediately with his contact info and I should be looking for a call back as early as the next day. No email. No next day call. I called him a week later asking what happened? He emailed me and said I wasn't a fit.

My resume lined up perfectly with what they were asking and he was so enthused by my skills I could have sworn I would at least get a in person interview.

After reading so many negative QA reviews on here, I wasn't sure I wanted to work for the company anyway. So it all worked out great.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my work experience and my experience with IT and coding.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews. One was over the phone, one was a 90 minute Skype call, the final was in the company offices for 1 hour. I spoke with several people from the company during each stage, each at various levels. Everyone was extremely nice and helped turn the interview into a very effective conversation and less of me being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time I worked in a very successful group and what were some characteristics of this group?   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter at career fair and soon scheduled an initial phone interview that was almost entirely behavioral. Next step was skype interview with two different hiring managers, this time with some more analytical and technical questions. Final is on-site with 3 interviews. Know company and products and why you want a career in financial technology.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

After initial contact, there was a bit of a delay setting up the first interview. I actually thought they had dropped me at that point. But eventually, a phone interview was set up, and I went through two phone interviews in total. I didn't make it to the final interview or whatever was beyond that.

Most everything was pretty standard, going over resume experience, current technology exposure, current ambitions, etc. One notable issue that I did have was that the original job posting focused on (.NET, C++, C#) experience but then the interviews strongly shifted to a need for (Angular.js, Javascript, HTML) experience which was not previously mentioned. Other than that, I don't have enough information to know why I didn't get any further in the process. Overall, the interview process went relatively smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about (such and such) project. What was your role, responsibilities, etc. ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied online and then scheduled a phone interview. If I got through the phone interview, I would travel to Boston to interview with managers. Unfortunately, I did not make it that far.