Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

207 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's job board. I had a 15 minute phone interview where we briefly went over my resume. I then had a interview with a hiring manager followed by another in the same day. I thought that I did well for this interview. I answered all questions to the best of my ability and I was able to answer both brain teasers I was given. I was not offered a position. I did have a referral.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Interview consisted of total four people who came in one at a time. I am not underrating this interview experience because I did not get an offer because I am glad I did not!. I felt like the interview was geared towards gathering information on processes at my current workplace more than what I know and what they expect from a person interviewing for this position. Basically, I felt like they were not interested in hiring and it was more of information gathering for their department. One of the interviewer was very arrogant and rude. I had an overall negative experience and even if they offered me a position, I would have declined them.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were technical like any other technical interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career database. A few days afterwards I received an email to set up a phone interview. I and the recruiter set it up and it was to be with a different recruiter. When the date and time came for the interview, no one called me. I waited 20 minutes until I contacted the woman I had been emailing with saying that I had yet to receive a call. I received an email back a few minutes later that it was a miscommunication on their part and if I was willing to have the interview 20-30 minutes later. I said that was okay. The recruiter called and I could tell she was frazzled by the events. She only asked me three or four short questions. When I asked the questions I had (around five), she would give me one word or one short sentence responses. The interview, which was slotted for 30 minutes, lasted only 10. A few days later, I got an email saying I did not get a second interview. I found all of this very unprofessional and unorganized and does not look good on Eze's behalf. I also found my recruiter unresponsive and impersonal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I first had a short phone interview with a recruiter, followed by hour-long skype interview about a week later. I then went into the office for the final round and had 30-minute interviews with several employees. Eze was very responsive early on in the process but after the final round, I needed to reach out several times before they finally got back to me with an answer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Applied online and had an interview offer within two weeks. The interview were two FIT interviews back to back with two higher ups in the New York office. Interviews were pretty straightforward, mostly questions about previous experiences, familiarity with software, my interest in the position and the firm. No brain teasers, but others were asked basic ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online though company website. I was contacted within 48 hours to set up a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was requested to come in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Two part interview:
      1) Asked about previous experience, why Fintech, etc.
      2) Financial questions on understanding of industry and brain teaser's   Answer Question

Analyst, Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, sent in resume and received a phone screen with standard questions. I was contacted shortly after to set up a Skype call with two team members based out of their Chicago office. Declined to continue the process for another job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied through my universities career website and was sent an email requesting to set up a phone interview. The interview questions were pretty straight forward and the interviewer asked me why my prior experience would be a good fit for EZE.

I was also asked the differences between the different services that EZE offers. Overall, nothing too challenging.

Interview Questions

• Explain what EZE software does and who its clients are?   2 Answers

Client Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in October 2015.

Interview

Eze Software came to my college career fair, and I applied through the university website and thought Eze’s online portal. I then waited to find out if I got an on campus interview. After waiting about two weeks got selected and then had the interview. I did not make it to the second round, but they were very quick in let me know, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• They really want to know why you want to work in Fintech   Answer Question

Associate Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview after several emails with HR. Was contacted by two different HR members, but only communicated with one. Phone interview with HR was scheduled for 30 minutes, but the call only lasted ~20 minutes, as I spent a lot of time elaborating on answers (otherwise would have been 10 minutes long). Did not get great answers to my questions, however.

Was contacted next day by a different HR member to schedule an in-person interview at their Boston office. When I arrived, I was given a brief tour of the office by said HR member and was escorted to the interview room which was slightly uncleared out. I met with 2 members (one at a time), one from QA management and other other from Software Development management. I talked to the first interviewer for ~45 minutes, and he mostly asked about my schooling and interests, as well as a few of my projects. Asked one logic puzzle and then answered my questions very well. Was a nice dialog and he was generally engaging.

Second interviewer lasted probably around the same amount of time (45 minutes) and he began by giving me a longer description of the role and the transitions the company was making etc. Asked similar questions to the first interviewer about background and projects, then had me draw an OOP diagram for an elevator with some other associated questions. Again, generally nice interviewer and answered my questions well. He left with some hesitation about if there would be another interviewer or not, and after checking, escorted me out of the office and told me they would probably contact me in a day or two.

Was contacted with a generic email 4 days later informing me that I was not being considered for the role.

Looking back, although it was a generally positive experience, the fact that I only had two interviewers, compared to the three that many others had, was an indication that I immediately did not receive an offer. I struggled a bit on the logic puzzle, but otherwise, I felt that the interview went fairly well. I was at the office for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• 3 people sit around a table blindfolded. There is a box with 3 white hats and 2 green hats in it. Each person takes a hat and puts it on their head, then the remaining hats are removed from the room. The first person removes his blindfold, looks at the others, and tries to guess the color of his hat. He says he does not know. The second person, does the same, and similarly does not know. You immediately know what color your hat is without removing your blindfold. What color is it and how do you know? Assume no player lies and all are logical.   1 Answer
    • Draw an OOP diagram for an elevator using UML.   1 Answer
    • How would you track statistics for the elevator in the table (SQL is fine)? What might the table look like? How do we keep track of how many times the elevator goes from bottom floor to top? How do we keep track of what floors are the most visited?   Answer Question