Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter at career fair and soon scheduled an initial phone interview that was almost entirely behavioral. Next step was skype interview with two different hiring managers, this time with some more analytical and technical questions. Final is on-site with 3 interviews. Know company and products and why you want a career in financial technology.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

After initial contact, there was a bit of a delay setting up the first interview. I actually thought they had dropped me at that point. But eventually, a phone interview was set up, and I went through two phone interviews in total. I didn't make it to the final interview or whatever was beyond that.

Most everything was pretty standard, going over resume experience, current technology exposure, current ambitions, etc. One notable issue that I did have was that the original job posting focused on (.NET, C++, C#) experience but then the interviews strongly shifted to a need for (Angular.js, Javascript, HTML) experience which was not previously mentioned. Other than that, I don't have enough information to know why I didn't get any further in the process. Overall, the interview process went relatively smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about (such and such) project. What was your role, responsibilities, etc. ?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied online and then scheduled a phone interview. If I got through the phone interview, I would travel to Boston to interview with managers. Unfortunately, I did not make it that far.

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's job board. I had a 15 minute phone interview where we briefly went over my resume. I then had a interview with a hiring manager followed by another in the same day. I thought that I did well for this interview. I answered all questions to the best of my ability and I was able to answer both brain teasers I was given. I was not offered a position. I did have a referral.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Interview consisted of total four people who came in one at a time. I am not underrating this interview experience because I did not get an offer because I am glad I did not!. I felt like the interview was geared towards gathering information on processes at my current workplace more than what I know and what they expect from a person interviewing for this position. Basically, I felt like they were not interested in hiring and it was more of information gathering for their department. One of the interviewer was very arrogant and rude. I had an overall negative experience and even if they offered me a position, I would have declined them.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were technical like any other technical interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career database. A few days afterwards I received an email to set up a phone interview. I and the recruiter set it up and it was to be with a different recruiter. When the date and time came for the interview, no one called me. I waited 20 minutes until I contacted the woman I had been emailing with saying that I had yet to receive a call. I received an email back a few minutes later that it was a miscommunication on their part and if I was willing to have the interview 20-30 minutes later. I said that was okay. The recruiter called and I could tell she was frazzled by the events. She only asked me three or four short questions. When I asked the questions I had (around five), she would give me one word or one short sentence responses. The interview, which was slotted for 30 minutes, lasted only 10. A few days later, I got an email saying I did not get a second interview. I found all of this very unprofessional and unorganized and does not look good on Eze's behalf. I also found my recruiter unresponsive and impersonal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I first had a short phone interview with a recruiter, followed by hour-long skype interview about a week later. I then went into the office for the final round and had 30-minute interviews with several employees. Eze was very responsive early on in the process but after the final round, I needed to reach out several times before they finally got back to me with an answer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Applied online and had an interview offer within two weeks. The interview were two FIT interviews back to back with two higher ups in the New York office. Interviews were pretty straightforward, mostly questions about previous experiences, familiarity with software, my interest in the position and the firm. No brain teasers, but others were asked basic ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online though company website. I was contacted within 48 hours to set up a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was requested to come in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Two part interview:
      1) Asked about previous experience, why Fintech, etc.
      2) Financial questions on understanding of industry and brain teaser's   Answer Question

Analyst, Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, sent in resume and received a phone screen with standard questions. I was contacted shortly after to set up a Skype call with two team members based out of their Chicago office. Declined to continue the process for another job.