Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

Client Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in October 2015.

Interview

Eze Software came to my college career fair, and I applied through the university website and thought Eze’s online portal. I then waited to find out if I got an on campus interview. After waiting about two weeks got selected and then had the interview. I did not make it to the second round, but they were very quick in let me know, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• They really want to know why you want to work in Fintech   Answer Question

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Asked me some data structures like arraylist, hashmap, queue and dictionary. And OOD questions, like encapsulation, abstraction and polymorphism. What is singleton? How I implemented singleton? And questions about my projects in the resume.

CSM Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter reached out to me for my availability to speak with the hiring manager. I provided her with 4-5 days I was available. This did not work for the hiring manager and they got back to me three days later and asked me for more times, which I provided. I did not hear back from them and then two days later received a standard rejection notice saying I was not moving forward in the process. I emailed the HR recruiter asking if it was a mistake and she never responded. It was perhaps the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered, and I am probably lucky to not have wasted anymore time with these people.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2017.

Interview

1.I had a hacker rank test
    2. Skype round

Further process I have not been promoted
    Test covers
    JavaScript
    Angular js
    C#
    Linq

The test was little tough , but you Can crack it with little practice

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.

Then, 5 tech questions:

1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
    2. What port does SMTP use?
    3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
    4. What is IP?
    5. What is DNS?

Interview Questions

• What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Only had a phone interview and did not get any response from them. interview is very easy with simple object oriented questions . concentrated on OOPS concepts. abstract, encapsulation.,polymorphism, inheritance

IT Support Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and had a 30 minute phone conversation regarding my work experience, how I chose Syracuse, why I chose my major, what my future plans are and etc. Then gave me an email the next day regarding a face-to-face interview, however, I was living in New York and they're located in Chicago, so we set up a 3 hour Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job? And what drew your attention to apply for this position?   Answer Question

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Interview went very well. It was a phone interview. He seemed to be very excited about my communication skills and told me my resume was great. He even said he would look into another QA role for me if I'm interested. The way the interview ended I was very hopeful. It even seemed like he was considering me for 2 QA positions. He told me he would email me back immediately with his contact info and I should be looking for a call back as early as the next day. No email. No next day call. I called him a week later asking what happened? He emailed me and said I wasn't a fit.

My resume lined up perfectly with what they were asking and he was so enthused by my skills I could have sworn I would at least get a in person interview.

After reading so many negative QA reviews on here, I wasn't sure I wanted to work for the company anyway. So it all worked out great.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my work experience and my experience with IT and coding.   Answer Question

Software Developer C#(III Years of Exp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

i have applied to EZE soft through some job site, i got a mail from some lady and she asked me to give some online test, after that she my interview was schedule at EZE soft (Wave Rock Hyderabad) , my experience was not good.

Interview Questions

• as soon as i enter EZE,a guy asked me to write a c# program in a sheet.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of brain teasers. Most were very simple that can easily be prepared for by just googling before the interview. Very detached interviewer have to make an effort to get them engaged. Thought it went poorly since he only asked me 1 non brain teaser question. In total there were 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• the standard 3 light switches control three bulbs that are in the basement. probably one of the first 5 searches if you google brainteaser.   Answer Question