Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First, phone interview about personal skill, then they send you an email for you to pick a day that is available for you for in-person interview. I talked to two employees during in-person interview, people are nice, they both ask questions base on your resume, no brain teaser tests. no coding tests.

Salesforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

First there is a phone interview that is fairly detailed. Then a Skype interview is scheduled. You will discuss your resume and experience and also personality questions in order for them to get a feel for who you are. If that goes well, a in-person interview with 3 more, higher ups will be done.

Interview Questions

• You have a 10x10 by 100 foot deep hole. and 2 9.8 foot planks. How do you get across, using both planks?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I got a phone interview first, all about basic information, and for the HR to get to know you more. And then once that was completed, there was a in person interview and exam. Make sure you know a little about coding and SQL because that would be an advantage.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, did a 1.5 hour long Skype call with three managers who asked various behavioral questions as well as one logic based question, made it through and was flown to the Boston office for another 1.5 hour long interview with three more managers.

The interviews were all mainly behavioral based and pleasant. They ask you about your aspirations for graduate school quite often, I believe they are wanting you to say you are not looking to go to grad school, rather you're more focused on gaining experience. Other than the incessant probing of graduate school interest I had a great time. I was offered the position about a week later, I turned it down because of a better offer.

I did believe Eze was a standup company and a great option for recent grads until their blatant dishonesty regarding their mishandling of my travel reimbursement. That is when I realized Eze has a serious internal problem. I was told to keep al receipts of meals and travel and to submit it to their accounting team along with all of the necessary legal tax documents and that I would get my travel reimbursement check in the mail within 6 weeks. 3 months later and I have yet to receive a check or hear back from anyone in the group regarding its status. The original recruiter who was in correspondence with me stopped responding to my e-mails and HR never calls back. Dealing with this company has been an absolute nightmare. They are dishonest and lack transparency. I highly recommend looking into other employers.

Interview Questions

• Do you think technology or finance will be more important in 10-20 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

My experience was disjointed. I dealt with a 3 HR representatives and had difficulty getting a hold of any of them in order to confirm interview dates/times. I had a half hour phone screening first which then lead to a 1.5 to 2 hour Skype interview. The Skype interview was fine, no difficult questions, but I got the feeling as though the interviewers wanted specific answers to their generic questions. I was then invited for an in-person interview at the Boston office and met with two gentlemen. We had, what I believed to be, a great conversation/back-and-forth about my resume and Eze/the position. I left thinking I nailed the interview only to be notified a few days later I was not selected. Looking back on the in-person experience, I cannot think of anything I did/said wrong save for one of their questions about phone apps. I am not a drone and do not live my life on my phone and was candid about that fact. Well, supposedly, even though I am an inherently tech-savvy Millennial, they may have thought my answer meant I didn't deal with technology or something. Outside of that, the only other thing I can think of which they may have frowned upon was that I wore a full suit and tie to the interview even though the office is very business casual. I wore it because, you know, it's professional and respectful towards the company I was interviewing with, but they may have thought it otherwise. All in all, it was a fine experience, but the aura around the place felt a bit conceited versus collaborative.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

First a phone call interview with basic background questions.
    Second phone call is a technical interview. Asked me some background questions, and some concepts like JSON, Static class in OOP, and OUTER JOIN in SQL. I think they pick the questions randomly. After all the talking, I did a coding test.

Interview Questions

• JSON, Static class in OOP, and OUTER JOIN in SQL.
      Given 2 arrays, find if one array is a subsequence of another.
      Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It took total of 2 months and 1 telephonic, 2 rounds of skype and 2 face to face interviews to finish the hiring process. I had applied through a sourcing firm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?
      What do you understand by product Management?
      Tell us about a time you faced an issue in product management?
      If i gave you 1 mn then what product would you develop?
      Can you design a app right now?
      How do you define a roadmap of a product if your customers dont know what they want
      Answer Question

Software Developer C#(III Years of Exp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

i have applied to EZE soft through some job site, i got a mail from some lady and she asked me to give some online test, after that she my interview was schedule at EZE soft (Wave Rock Hyderabad) , my experience was not good.

Interview Questions

• as soon as i enter EZE,a guy asked me to write a c# program in a sheet.   1 Answer

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2016.

Interview

First a general HR phone interview
    Then a 2 hour Skype interview. No tricky questions, however 2 brainteasers. I thought I got the job, only to receive an automated email a week later saying I did not. I emailed back asking for feedback, and no one ever responded. I do not understand their basis of hiring people because I had relevant experience, and they kept telling me how no experience is required for the job. The interviewers were friendly and nice, but I guess I will never know what I did wrong.

Application

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks start to finish. Quick to email back after application submission to schedule a phone interview. The day after the phone interview I received an email for a Skype interview since I was outside of the state. Skype interview was for 90 minutes with three members of the team. Pretty easy, straight forward questions. By the 3rd interviewer it seemed like he had his mind made up and could not care less about my answers. Fairly discouraging. Received an HR automated email the day following the Skype interview to inform me I would not be continuing in the interview process.