Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

Analyst, Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn, sent in resume and received a phone screen with standard questions. I was contacted shortly after to set up a Skype call with two team members based out of their Chicago office. Declined to continue the process for another job.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

One online coding test round with two data structure problem. Need to write code within 1 hour that will pass all the test cases.
    After clearing the coding round, ask to attend face to face round in Hyderabad campus.
    First round was mainly discussing previous experience, basic software design question, design a software for national election. Need to draw UML diagram and problem solving approach. The person taken interview was good and listening carefully.
    Second, round was coding round in DS/ algorithm. Ask to write code for binary tree traversal, multithreading concept etc. Here is the problem, the person taking interview lacks many basic concepts in DS/ algorithm. He don't know what is tail recursive function, why recursive function is not good for performance, even surprise to see he don't know that most of the language compiler do optimization to convert recursive function to iterative function. I was discussing how to optimize our code so that it will efficient in terms of both space and time complexity. But looks like interviewer lacks all the concepts, looks like he never had real experience in working hard-core product company.

Also one things to remember, Eze software is not a product based company, though recruiter told me that they are core product based company. After discussing with first interviewer, it is clear that they are just setting up Hyderabad centre as a backup centre for their US counterpart and they will be working mainly support/ enhancement. They mainly works in WPF/ windows application. Not much cutting edge challenging work in here. Also most of the technology is very old.

Interview Questions

• print leaf node in a tree, matrix manipulation, multi threading print numbers etc..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was Easy process First there was a test on Hacker Rank . There was a two programme
    1) pangram of string
    2) print substring without using substring function.

After that, i got a call from HR for Skype round for technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• 1)There are Two arrays find out the missing number in the second answer?
      2) Find out the middle element of link list?
      3) Query on join?
      4) Why Java is better than C. System.gc()
      5) Basic of Stack and Queue
      6) Find the angle between 2:20
      7) Opps basics   Answer Question

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Asked me some data structures like arraylist, hashmap, queue and dictionary. And OOD questions, like encapsulation, abstraction and polymorphism. What is singleton? How I implemented singleton? And questions about my projects in the resume.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through their career site and i got a link for online test within 1-2 days.It was an online coding test on hackerrank consisting of two questions to be solved in 1 hour.The difficulty level was average.My result is not still known to me ,maybe i am not selected :(

Interview Questions

• One question was based on binary search tree and other was a dynamic programming problem.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online & next day I got an mail from EZE to participate in an Online exam which is conducted by HackerRank. I participated & next day I got a call from EZE Software & attended the interview at Hyderabad Campus i.e at WAVE-ROCK.

Had two technical interviews on that day with the QA team followed with an HR talk. Frankly, I performed well & after an week, I received an email from EZE Software that my profile is not selected.

Interview questions are neutral, not so hard or easy. Mainly focused on SQL queries & web-services.

Interview Questions

• Manual Testing concepts, Basic on Java, SQL queries on joins, fetch the data from two tables etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Short list through Hackerrank online test then got call later .
    Hackerran test contains 6 question objective type - 3 question from c and 3 aptitude easy questions.
    At company 3 rounds are there -
    1)C , java dotnet and Aptitude test all mixed questions contains 30 Objective type in 45 min.
    2) GD topic was Success and Education.
    3)interview 100% Data structure.

Interview Questions

• 1)Objective type Question contains Tree Stack String and Bitwise logical. and quants and resioning is too easy.
      2)Interview : How to implement a tree data structure .
      3) How to implement Linked List Data Structure.
      4)how to delete a node from a tree.
      5) write stack implementation.
      5) write a query to delete a duplicate row from table.
      6)explain ur project .
      7) cross question on project related to data structure and database only.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

After initial contact, there was a bit of a delay setting up the first interview. I actually thought they had dropped me at that point. But eventually, a phone interview was set up, and I went through two phone interviews in total. I didn't make it to the final interview or whatever was beyond that.

Most everything was pretty standard, going over resume experience, current technology exposure, current ambitions, etc. One notable issue that I did have was that the original job posting focused on (.NET, C++, C#) experience but then the interviews strongly shifted to a need for (Angular.js, Javascript, HTML) experience which was not previously mentioned. Other than that, I don't have enough information to know why I didn't get any further in the process. Overall, the interview process went relatively smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about (such and such) project. What was your role, responsibilities, etc. ?   Answer Question

Associate Director of QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2016.

Interview

Received the first call and they were impressed with my experience and could not wait to get me on the phone with hiring manager. She was traveling and even after several attempts to contact them, they were unprofessional and simply dropped the process in the middle of it. Not a note was sent to me or anything like that. Communication simply went down the drain.

Interview Questions

• It was a first impression recruiter interview and he was pretty impressed with my background as he stated himself in comparison with current employees and other applicants.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2016.

Interview

they mailed me a list of question first next they asked to complete test and submit it .after one week they called me for interview .first round were apitude it was bit easy and more hard question of java

Interview Questions

• a pool in water will double every day to completely filled pool with water taken 19 days ?then how many days it take to fill half of the pool with water   1 Answer