Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

210 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in October 2015.

Interview

Eze Software came to my college career fair, and I applied through the university website and thought Eze’s online portal. I then waited to find out if I got an on campus interview. After waiting about two weeks got selected and then had the interview. I did not make it to the second round, but they were very quick in let me know, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• They really want to know why you want to work in Fintech   Answer Question

Associate Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview after several emails with HR. Was contacted by two different HR members, but only communicated with one. Phone interview with HR was scheduled for 30 minutes, but the call only lasted ~20 minutes, as I spent a lot of time elaborating on answers (otherwise would have been 10 minutes long). Did not get great answers to my questions, however.

Was contacted next day by a different HR member to schedule an in-person interview at their Boston office. When I arrived, I was given a brief tour of the office by said HR member and was escorted to the interview room which was slightly uncleared out. I met with 2 members (one at a time), one from QA management and other other from Software Development management. I talked to the first interviewer for ~45 minutes, and he mostly asked about my schooling and interests, as well as a few of my projects. Asked one logic puzzle and then answered my questions very well. Was a nice dialog and he was generally engaging.

Second interviewer lasted probably around the same amount of time (45 minutes) and he began by giving me a longer description of the role and the transitions the company was making etc. Asked similar questions to the first interviewer about background and projects, then had me draw an OOP diagram for an elevator with some other associated questions. Again, generally nice interviewer and answered my questions well. He left with some hesitation about if there would be another interviewer or not, and after checking, escorted me out of the office and told me they would probably contact me in a day or two.

Was contacted with a generic email 4 days later informing me that I was not being considered for the role.

Looking back, although it was a generally positive experience, the fact that I only had two interviewers, compared to the three that many others had, was an indication that I immediately did not receive an offer. I struggled a bit on the logic puzzle, but otherwise, I felt that the interview went fairly well. I was at the office for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• 3 people sit around a table blindfolded. There is a box with 3 white hats and 2 green hats in it. Each person takes a hat and puts it on their head, then the remaining hats are removed from the room. The first person removes his blindfold, looks at the others, and tries to guess the color of his hat. He says he does not know. The second person, does the same, and similarly does not know. You immediately know what color your hat is without removing your blindfold. What color is it and how do you know? Assume no player lies and all are logical.   1 Answer
    • Draw an OOP diagram for an elevator using UML.   1 Answer
    • How would you track statistics for the elevator in the table (SQL is fine)? What might the table look like? How do we keep track of how many times the elevator goes from bottom floor to top? How do we keep track of what floors are the most visited?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied Online in thier website ,got response with in three days for scheduling phone interview.
    Interview process as quick and got results also with in days.interviewer was casual and asked questions related to previous projects.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online the process took about a week. Was contacted by an recruiter. Discussed about my experience and employment status. In a week was interviewed by a manager. The phone interview went for half an hour. Standard questions on javascript and design patterns. Got a reject mail after a week. I had no idea why they rejected having answered the questions properly.

Interview Questions

• standard front end developer questions taken directly from this website http://www.thatjsdude.com/interview/index.html
      . pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

There is typically a phone screen, then in-person interviews with a number of different colleagues in the office that you have applied to work in. I applied for a role where they seemed to be looking for someone with more experience. Questions were very basic, what you might expect - mostly about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous experience prepare you for the role you are applying for? Why did you leave your previous position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was average. After phone interview which was quick (10-15 mins), they sent me an email after 2 days, asking me to schedule a face-to-face interview. They asked mostly about my background and my skills. They also asked some of brain teaser questions.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

i only got the phone screening which was just the first step for the whole interview process. The person who called me seemed completely uninterested in me and he talked in a very noisy environment that made conversation even harder. Seemed not to respect me and did not really answer my questions. I did try my best to communicate with him, but the conversation was ended in less than 20 minutes.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and contacted by a HR. There is no phone interview and they let me go to their office at Chicago for Round 1 interview. Great location, dark office. The interview time was favored by them. Lunch time. Different interviewers came in one by one and I was extremely hungry. I should have had food before the interview. Common and boring technical questions and lots of behavior ones. I think they might choose people by culture fit not by technical skills. It wasted my whole day. They should schedule a phone interview to see whether the candidate is the right people because it's very easy to select people by their rules.

Legal Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Applied online through college career development center. Got an email back within a few day to set up phone interview. Woman who called was recruiter who seemed extremely disinterested in the call. Asked generic questions and seemed un-enthused in all questions I was asking. About fifteen minutes into the half hour time slot she said she had to go and would get back to me. Few days later received email saying they did not want to pursue the process any further.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were two phone interviews. One was with HR who asked basic background and behavioral questions. Then she asked me a list of technical questions that were about OOP and sent that to the hiring manager. The second phone interview was with a lead developer in the Boston HQ. He asked me more basic OOP question along with some basic background and behavioral questions. I was asked a bit about front-end development and networking, but it wasn't necessary. Both these interviews were simple. Just look up common OOP questions or look through Glassdoor and you should be fine. I passed both interviews so I was invited for a 4 hour long onsite interview. No reimbursement for travel but I live close by. My interview only took 3 hours. I had 4 back to back interviews with the team. Most of interview consisted of coding on the whiteboard. You are allowed to do it in any language you like. I was also asked questions on certain technologies. I was tested on any technology I listed on my resume so make sure you know how to do anything you put on your resume. This ranged from OOP, data structures, recursion, front-end development(HTML, CSS, Javascript), and databases(basic SQL statements). The interviews are scheduled to benefit them instead of your preferences. The office was nice and most of the people I interviewed with were cool. As with all interviews, make sure to ask questions at the end. I didn't get that array problem that is listed on most of these interview questions on Glassdoor so don't expect the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to go over everything on your resume and know how to do them. Be familiar with using STL or equivalent in other languages to make some problems simpler. Know how to code on the whiteboard really well.   Answer Question
    • They were looking for someone to work on their web apps.   Answer Question