Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

206 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied Online in thier website ,got response with in three days for scheduling phone interview.
    Interview process as quick and got results also with in days.interviewer was casual and asked questions related to previous projects.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online the process took about a week. Was contacted by an recruiter. Discussed about my experience and employment status. In a week was interviewed by a manager. The phone interview went for half an hour. Standard questions on javascript and design patterns. Got a reject mail after a week. I had no idea why they rejected having answered the questions properly.

Interview Questions

• standard front end developer questions taken directly from this website http://www.thatjsdude.com/interview/index.html
      . pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

There is typically a phone screen, then in-person interviews with a number of different colleagues in the office that you have applied to work in. I applied for a role where they seemed to be looking for someone with more experience. Questions were very basic, what you might expect - mostly about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous experience prepare you for the role you are applying for? Why did you leave your previous position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was average. After phone interview which was quick (10-15 mins), they sent me an email after 2 days, asking me to schedule a face-to-face interview. They asked mostly about my background and my skills. They also asked some of brain teaser questions.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

i only got the phone screening which was just the first step for the whole interview process. The person who called me seemed completely uninterested in me and he talked in a very noisy environment that made conversation even harder. Seemed not to respect me and did not really answer my questions. I did try my best to communicate with him, but the conversation was ended in less than 20 minutes.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and contacted by a HR. There is no phone interview and they let me go to their office at Chicago for Round 1 interview. Great location, dark office. The interview time was favored by them. Lunch time. Different interviewers came in one by one and I was extremely hungry. I should have had food before the interview. Common and boring technical questions and lots of behavior ones. I think they might choose people by culture fit not by technical skills. It wasted my whole day. They should schedule a phone interview to see whether the candidate is the right people because it's very easy to select people by their rules.

Legal Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Applied online through college career development center. Got an email back within a few day to set up phone interview. Woman who called was recruiter who seemed extremely disinterested in the call. Asked generic questions and seemed un-enthused in all questions I was asking. About fifteen minutes into the half hour time slot she said she had to go and would get back to me. Few days later received email saying they did not want to pursue the process any further.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were two phone interviews. One was with HR who asked basic background and behavioral questions. Then she asked me a list of technical questions that were about OOP and sent that to the hiring manager. The second phone interview was with a lead developer in the Boston HQ. He asked me more basic OOP question along with some basic background and behavioral questions. I was asked a bit about front-end development and networking, but it wasn't necessary. Both these interviews were simple. Just look up common OOP questions or look through Glassdoor and you should be fine. I passed both interviews so I was invited for a 4 hour long onsite interview. No reimbursement for travel but I live close by. My interview only took 3 hours. I had 4 back to back interviews with the team. Most of interview consisted of coding on the whiteboard. You are allowed to do it in any language you like. I was also asked questions on certain technologies. I was tested on any technology I listed on my resume so make sure you know how to do anything you put on your resume. This ranged from OOP, data structures, recursion, front-end development(HTML, CSS, Javascript), and databases(basic SQL statements). The interviews are scheduled to benefit them instead of your preferences. The office was nice and most of the people I interviewed with were cool. As with all interviews, make sure to ask questions at the end. I didn't get that array problem that is listed on most of these interview questions on Glassdoor so don't expect the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to go over everything on your resume and know how to do them. Be familiar with using STL or equivalent in other languages to make some problems simpler. Know how to code on the whiteboard really well.   Answer Question
    • They were looking for someone to work on their web apps.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through their careers page, got an email to set up interview the next day. Had a phone interview with a recruiter the week following. Very general questions about my resume (experiences, education, etc.). Asked if I preferred/was willing to relocate to other cities where this program will be held (Boston, NY, Chicago).

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Referred through a friend who has been with the Company for 3 years. After applying, I was invited to speak with a recruiter the following week regarding the position. I had spoken with 2 other employees from Eze, prepared thoroughly on what the company does and what the program entailed.

After researching Eze and the program I spoke with a recruiter. The phone call was a little disjointed. She didn't offer any new information and didn't ask anything beyond why I wanted to work at Eze.

The following week, I was invited to come into the office for an in-person interview. I was preparing for a standard fit, case study, brainteaser type of interview. A day before the interview, while following up with my contact within the company I was made aware this was a final round interview.

Coming in I was told I would meet with multiple people throughout the day, and the whole deal should last no longer than 2 hours.

Going into the interview I was directed into a room and spoke with the Assistant Director of the GMTS team. She didn't know where I was from, didn't know that I hadn't been in the office before, and was taken aback when I had mentioned I really hadn't been given an in-depth picture of the Program. She broke it down, asked some basic fit questions, and allowed me to ask some questions.

I then met with the director of the GMTS team. He was a genuinely nice guy and we spoke about technology trends for a bit. However, he was interrupted mid-way through the interview under the assumption he would be interviewing someone else. He came back apologized for the miscommunication and continued the interview. He asked some fit questions, asked some basic questions about my familiarity with technology, asked a question about the direction the company should take to continue to grow. I was then notified he would be the last person I would be speaking to for the day. I asked a handful of "good" questions, and then I concluded the interview.

All in all it lasted close to 70 minutes.

I was contacted 4 business days later, through a generic rejection letter, that I would not be extended an offer. This obviously came as a bit of a shock, as the time and dedication I had put into talking with employees of the company, applying, and ultimately driving into Boston for an interview that lasted just over half of the allotted time seemed disproportional to the lack of common courtesy they extended in rejecting me.

I can not stress enough my disappointment in the recruiting process, from what I can tell the employees at Eze have a habit of being disinterested and casting a large net in terms of recruiting. I wish I would have known ahead of time that I would be spending twice as much time driving to the interview than actually speaking with someone. By eliminating the usual first round interview, and apparently not being aware of this fact, I feel like they crippled my ability to prove my genuine interest in working within finance and with Software. Outside of not conveying a marked interest in the subject I am at a loss for why they wouldn't extend an offer, as these were the only questions I was even allowed to answer.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you mastered a software?
      What is the coolest thing you can do on your smartphone?
      What skills did you learn at your previous place of employment that would aid you at Eze?
      What drew you to Eze?   Answer Question