Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was long and painful. You get a brief tour of the place on your way to the interview room. Just rows of low cubes with no privacy, nothing special. Over a four hour period I took a technical assessment as well as met with 4 different people. The test was 2 questions. One was easy SQL stuff and the other was a little more complicated. After the test the first guy came in and asked me questions about my answers. He then proceeded to lecture me for an hour on the use of hash tables. He was rude and condescending. He decided to give me another question. This time he sat there and watched me while I was supposed to write out the answer. At that point I was done and nearly walked out. I didn't really need the job since I had other offers and interviews so I handed it back and told him I don't work well with people staring me down. Over the next 2.5 hours the other three interviewers came in and asked me about my previous experience. They went into some questions on object oriented design as well as the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes takes a string and a substring as parameters and returns the position of the substring. You can't use the helper functions that exist already for this. This was asked on the fly while he sat there and stared at me!   1 Answer
    • Given 3 arrays with a large amount of numbers in each. All 3 arrays are pre sorted. Right a function/method that will find the numbers that appear in all three arrays. Performance is a factor.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was very basic. In person interview consisted of 2 interviews, one on one. The first one was terrible, the woman was absolutely rude and very clearly trying to throw you off your game. The second individual was extremely nice, even when he threw a logic question at me, which I didn't get (and yes, they always present you with at least one logic question so be prepared).
    Be aware that because you have to deal with difficult clients, the interviews are somewhat rigorous, and the interviewers try to see if you can withstand rude individuals. If you like that kind of environment, then go for it.
    This definitely wasn't for me.
    Also, you are expected to give up some of your weekends in order to ensure upgrades are completed smoothly. This would be okay if they were adequately compensating you, but they only pay around $50K which is too little relative to the amount of hours they want you to put in (7am-7pm).
    HR reached out to me with a generic email 3 days later with a NO.
    A tip - make you sure you work extensively on the questionnaire you are required to send out before the interview. It has numerous questions which take a couple of hours to answer thoroughly. And they use those very questions, as well as your cover letter, to assess you during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 weaknesses, 3 strengths   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you vs. our othe candidates who have gone through the Leadership Program in Boston?   Answer Question
    • Rate your technical skills from 1-10.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

It seems like Eze is a nice place to work and a decent company, but their organizational skills (likely at the HR dept) are substandard. Applied, set up a phone interview with a HR person a couple weeks later. Exchanged a couple emails back and forth setting it up and having it confirmed. Time and date came...no call...started working on other things I could stop quickly if called. Hour went by still no call. Gave up waiting and moved on. No follow up call from anyone apoligizing with an explanation on the missed appointment, or email prior with an attempt to reschedule. Also as a kicker, I got the generic email a few weeks later saying thank you for my time, but the position has been filled.

Interview Questions

• What time would you be available for a phone interview?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one day of interviews with numerous interviewers at varying levels in the organization. Many new hires from different majors. All seemed quite bright. Many problem solving questions, some technical questions. Good feeling from the environment and energy of those employed there. Sense is they work hard and play hard.....extremely fast paced environment. Impressed with the training provided to employees

Interview Questions

• Riddle related to finding the heaviest object of multiple objects and only being able to weigh them twice twice.   Answer Question
    • Questions relating to developmental needs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was over within a week, which was impressive. Recruiter contacted over the phone. Followed by group interview. This was followed by three 1:1 face interviews with senior management team. And finally a phone interview with a senior partner. They were very interested in hobbies and activities, I guess to assess availability for overtime work.

Interview Questions

• Find the heaviest out of 7 balls by using a scale only twice, and only one ball is heavier than the rest?   1 Answer
    • Describe an academic term/idea?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/fundamental within 2 minutes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

7 rounds if interview from the bottom up. Every round had riddles...

Interview Questions

• Why Eze castle   Answer Question
    • You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Very stingy almost no negotiating

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in October 2011.

Interview

First did an info session phone call. Then went to the first interview on my campus. One group from consulting, the other from QA. Then interviewed in Boston. Still waiting to hear back from them

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2011.

Interview

Started with a one to one interview with the members of local team in Australia. Went well. More to do with the work mentioned on the resume. Were very friendly and gave good insight into Eze castle. Followed with another senior from HongKong. Again about previous work experience. went well.

Followed with a couple more from US. Last one with COO again why you want to join eze castle.

I thought I had real good chances. I contacted them to give me an indication as I had another prospective offer. Was called and told that they cannot extend an offer as there were some concerns in the latter stages. My only disappointment was that if there were any concerned why were they not raised during interviews :)

Anyways i think they are not transparent on the final decision they make.