Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Straight forward phone screens with 2 individuals. Phone screens were slow to setup.

But however I got a quick indication company is a mess using outdated technology and practices. It seemed interviewer was desperately trying to get ideas from me so he can adopt them in eze soft. Which is not a good sign I would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very professional.

Started with a short phone interview followed by in-person interview in Boston office with multiple members of the staff. I had a one on one interview with some higher ups and then a 2 on 1 conversational interview with 2 younger fellows.

Presented with a few brain-teaser type questions. Pretty standard overall and they will answer questions

Felt welcomed, although I didn't gather the best idea of what the position actually was like.

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser type analytical questions... Not case studies   1 Answer

I had a better option more aligned with career goals

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

1 online test + 1 onsite test + discussion about the solutions provided for both the tests

Interview Questions

• In three very large arrays, calculate a number common to the same array   1 Answer

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a phone interview within days of applying. The phone interview was short, behavioral questions. About an hour after the phone interview I received an email requesting me to fly to Boston for an in person interview. I had to pay travel and hotel expenses, which was very expensive due to the short notice. During this interview I met with 3 individuals, they asked more behavioral questions. It was very laid back. I didn't hear back for two weeks and when I did they decided to go with someone else.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online to Eze Castle Software.......
    I had a phone interview with a recruiter......
    She told me that the interview was very good and she will be calling me to Boston for face-to-face interview......
    But I haven't heard back from them since past 5 weeks........

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone.

Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question

Web Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager. He completely explained the company and the position. He was great to speak with and answered all of my questions. He gave me all the time I needed to explain my qualifications and what I could bring to the company and the position. I was really impressed. Don't know if there will be next steps but I hope so.

Interview Questions

• What you be able to bring to the compant and the position.   1 Answer

Deployment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter called me and asked me some questions like what do you know about Eze OMS? Why would you be a good fit for this position? Why do you want to work at Eze?

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied through my school and then got a call for a phone interview. Very friendly - I hope I hear from them soon. First interview just basic stuff...why Eze? Strenghts/Weaknesses, etc.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions

• The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   1 Answer