Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a phone interview within days of applying. The phone interview was short, behavioral questions. About an hour after the phone interview I received an email requesting me to fly to Boston for an in person interview. I had to pay travel and hotel expenses, which was very expensive due to the short notice. During this interview I met with 3 individuals, they asked more behavioral questions. It was very laid back. I didn't hear back for two weeks and when I did they decided to go with someone else.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online to Eze Castle Software.......
    I had a phone interview with a recruiter......
    She told me that the interview was very good and she will be calling me to Boston for face-to-face interview......
    But I haven't heard back from them since past 5 weeks........

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone.

Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question

Web Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager. He completely explained the company and the position. He was great to speak with and answered all of my questions. He gave me all the time I needed to explain my qualifications and what I could bring to the company and the position. I was really impressed. Don't know if there will be next steps but I hope so.

Interview Questions

• What you be able to bring to the compant and the position.   1 Answer

Deployment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter called me and asked me some questions like what do you know about Eze OMS? Why would you be a good fit for this position? Why do you want to work at Eze?

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied through my school and then got a call for a phone interview. Very friendly - I hope I hear from them soon. First interview just basic stuff...why Eze? Strenghts/Weaknesses, etc.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions

• The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense.

It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the basic OO principles.   1 Answer
    • Why does .NET not support multiple inheritance?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

I didn't past the phone interview. I live in CA, so I forgot about the 3 hour time difference from Boston. They called me when I was asleep. That was that.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen--recruiter called 10 minutes late and the interview only took around 10 minutes. Easy questions (go through resume, what do you know about Eze, what interests you about technology and finance).