Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

Submit the resume;
    email to schedule the phone interview with HR.
    after the one with HR, HR will hand over your resume to the corresponding manager and let them to decide the second interview.

While even the phone interview goes well and the HR stated there is updates in two days, there is no further updates even resend few chasing up emails to ask the process.

The manager received the resume, i guess may fail to pass the manager review then, but do not know more. while this year the market is not good, just to consolidate perhaps.

Interview Questions

• what are you current job?
      how to you know eze, and what do you know about stocks and equities.
      what is your expected salary. The proposed salary is not bad.
      Answer Question

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's job board. I had a 15 minute phone interview where we briefly went over my resume. I then had a interview with a hiring manager followed by another in the same day. I thought that I did well for this interview. I answered all questions to the best of my ability and I was able to answer both brain teasers I was given. I was not offered a position. I did have a referral.

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews. One was over the phone, one was a 90 minute Skype call, the final was in the company offices for 1 hour. I spoke with several people from the company during each stage, each at various levels. Everyone was extremely nice and helped turn the interview into a very effective conversation and less of me being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time I worked in a very successful group and what were some characteristics of this group?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process lasted for -almost 6 months they took atleast 7 rounds of interview , anyone and everyone in the product took my interview , it was an extremely delayed process , one kin terrier happened and then no conversation for atleast a month

I company is starting up in india only 5 people selected till now ..

I didn't knew when to hire because the office premise was not ready

Would not recommend .. They have reached out to many small HR consulting companies to fill the positions , try to avoid the hassles

Interview Questions

• What would u do once u join, what do u understand by blocking and allocations , what do u know about product management   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a 15 minute phone conversation which was mostly behavioral questions. I heard back via email a few days later about setting up a skype interview because I didn't live in the city where the company is located. I skyped with two different people for about an hour. The first person asked mostly behavioral questions, and the second one asked mostly logic questions. I thought it ended well, but I heard back a few days later with an automated email from HR that I didn't get the position.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Many steps along the way but the turn around was very quick. Everyone is extremely friendly, yet efficient and allow you to ask as many questions as you want to.

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Interview went very well. It was a phone interview. He seemed to be very excited about my communication skills and told me my resume was great. He even said he would look into another QA role for me if I'm interested. The way the interview ended I was very hopeful. It even seemed like he was considering me for 2 QA positions. He told me he would email me back immediately with his contact info and I should be looking for a call back as early as the next day. No email. No next day call. I called him a week later asking what happened? He emailed me and said I wasn't a fit.

My resume lined up perfectly with what they were asking and he was so enthused by my skills I could have sworn I would at least get a in person interview.

After reading so many negative QA reviews on here, I wasn't sure I wanted to work for the company anyway. So it all worked out great.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my work experience and my experience with IT and coding.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The questions were simple and tested the basics of OOPS design. The questions test logic and problem solving ability of a junior developer.

The interview lasted almost all day with 3 separate interviewers . since all 3 folks interviewing me were happy so they made the offer on the same day. This i believe is typical with candidates which perform well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to search algorithms.   2 Answers

Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I first had a short phone interview with a recruiter, followed by hour-long skype interview about a week later. I then went into the office for the final round and had 30-minute interviews with several employees. Eze was very responsive early on in the process but after the final round, I needed to reach out several times before they finally got back to me with an answer.

QA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position, quickly was emailed back about a phone interview. It was very straight forward and then scheduled an in-person interview.
    I will admit that I definitely did my homework, researched the company and had many questions ready on paper which I think they liked. After the interview the same day I was emailed to be brought back for a second and final time. Before the second interview they gave me a test about QA and some coding which I submitted before the second interview.
    I met with a developer who tested me on small JAVA based programs. Basically to understand what was being tested. And then I met with a manager which was very straight forward. Everyone was fairly young so I believe that helped too

Interview Questions

• Some logic based questions. 3 green hats 2 white hats
      If you dont know the answer you can find it online, I was going to be asked another one but we ran out of time, they care more about about how you think instead of the correct answer
      1 Answer