Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, one over the phone, then two in-person interviews with several people that last over 2 hours each and completes with an "excel" test. The excel test is timed, ambiguous,and of course you can't ask questions... Oh, and it probably involves about 3% of actual excel knowledge. One interview was via Skype and it was impossible to hear. The process took about 4 weeks and they were not flexible at all with scheduling. The managers conducting the interviews were straight-up nasty. Probably due to lack of sleep from their ridiculous hours. Every single person that interviewed me said that there is a terrible work-life balance. Their one and only selling point is that they have "beer Friday's"... giving your employees alcohol during work hours doesn't make up for slave driving them to the point where drowning in alcohol is their only solution. RUN AWAY and don't waste your time on this joke of a company.

Interview Questions

• Make up a company and tell me whether you would invest in it and how you could make it better.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of brain teasers. Most were very simple that can easily be prepared for by just googling before the interview. Very detached interviewer have to make an effort to get them engaged. Thought it went poorly since he only asked me 1 non brain teaser question. In total there were 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• the standard 3 light switches control three bulbs that are in the basement. probably one of the first 5 searches if you google brainteaser.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Written test then gd and three hr rounds and offer they say they will give reimbursement but they won't a single floor office with less man power operating only at hydrabad

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was granted a telephone screening with their recruiter, and it was a total waste of time. It lasted a whopping ten minutes, he exhibited zero personality, he didn't really ask me anything pertinent other than "do you know ExactTarget" (which I don't, I've never even heard of it), and within 24 hours I received their cold impersonal rejection email. I'm guessing I was rejected for not knowing some obscure little program that a brain dead monkey could easily learn, or perhaps because I confirmed that I'm "too old" for this company -- just take a look at their pics here on Glassdoor, most are of kids in their twenties, not one of them appears to be over 40, add the dumb pool table pic and it's evident what we're dealing with here (Massachusetts is rife with ageism, you can only get hired here if you're young/attractive). I have nearly two decades of design experience and some very nice recommendations written about me on my LinkedIn profile (LinkedIn notified me that this person did indeed snoop on my profile). It's very sad that these things mean nothing to companies in Massachusetts when they decide upon whom to bestow a real interview. Thanks, Eze Software, for proving this state is still a decrepit place to look for work.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was fine. HR department is unprofessional and non-responsive. Business interview was fine, didn't ask too many questions. Questions were mostly focussed on my experience and project management background to date

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze? Tell us about your work experience? Do you see yourself staying in Fintech   Answer Question

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First, phone interview about personal skill, then they send you an email for you to pick a day that is available for you for in-person interview. I talked to two employees during in-person interview, people are nice, they both ask questions base on your resume, no brain teaser tests. no coding tests.

Salesforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

First there is a phone interview that is fairly detailed. Then a Skype interview is scheduled. You will discuss your resume and experience and also personality questions in order for them to get a feel for who you are. If that goes well, a in-person interview with 3 more, higher ups will be done.

Interview Questions

• You have a 10x10 by 100 foot deep hole. and 2 9.8 foot planks. How do you get across, using both planks?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I got a phone interview first, all about basic information, and for the HR to get to know you more. And then once that was completed, there was a in person interview and exam. Make sure you know a little about coding and SQL because that would be an advantage.

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, did a 1.5 hour long Skype call with three managers who asked various behavioral questions as well as one logic based question, made it through and was flown to the Boston office for another 1.5 hour long interview with three more managers.

The interviews were all mainly behavioral based and pleasant. They ask you about your aspirations for graduate school quite often, I believe they are wanting you to say you are not looking to go to grad school, rather you're more focused on gaining experience. Other than the incessant probing of graduate school interest I had a great time. I was offered the position about a week later, I turned it down because of a better offer.

I did believe Eze was a standup company and a great option for recent grads until their blatant dishonesty regarding their mishandling of my travel reimbursement. That is when I realized Eze has a serious internal problem. I was told to keep al receipts of meals and travel and to submit it to their accounting team along with all of the necessary legal tax documents and that I would get my travel reimbursement check in the mail within 6 weeks. 3 months later and I have yet to receive a check or hear back from anyone in the group regarding its status. The original recruiter who was in correspondence with me stopped responding to my e-mails and HR never calls back. Dealing with this company has been an absolute nightmare. They are dishonest and lack transparency. I highly recommend looking into other employers.

Interview Questions

• Do you think technology or finance will be more important in 10-20 years?   Answer Question

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

My experience was disjointed. I dealt with a 3 HR representatives and had difficulty getting a hold of any of them in order to confirm interview dates/times. I had a half hour phone screening first which then lead to a 1.5 to 2 hour Skype interview. The Skype interview was fine, no difficult questions, but I got the feeling as though the interviewers wanted specific answers to their generic questions. I was then invited for an in-person interview at the Boston office and met with two gentlemen. We had, what I believed to be, a great conversation/back-and-forth about my resume and Eze/the position. I left thinking I nailed the interview only to be notified a few days later I was not selected. Looking back on the in-person experience, I cannot think of anything I did/said wrong save for one of their questions about phone apps. I am not a drone and do not live my life on my phone and was candid about that fact. Well, supposedly, even though I am an inherently tech-savvy Millennial, they may have thought my answer meant I didn't deal with technology or something. Outside of that, the only other thing I can think of which they may have frowned upon was that I wore a full suit and tie to the interview even though the office is very business casual. I wore it because, you know, it's professional and respectful towards the company I was interviewing with, but they may have thought it otherwise. All in all, it was a fine experience, but the aura around the place felt a bit conceited versus collaborative.