Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applicants must send their resume on their website in the careers page. Then, applicants will receive an email asking if they are still interested. Next, applicants will schedule for phone screening two weeks after. If all went well, one-to-one technical interview will be scheduled. Finally, a working schedule will be given to you after successfully admitted.

Associate Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview after several emails with HR. Was contacted by two different HR members, but only communicated with one. Phone interview with HR was scheduled for 30 minutes, but the call only lasted ~20 minutes, as I spent a lot of time elaborating on answers (otherwise would have been 10 minutes long). Did not get great answers to my questions, however.

Was contacted next day by a different HR member to schedule an in-person interview at their Boston office. When I arrived, I was given a brief tour of the office by said HR member and was escorted to the interview room which was slightly uncleared out. I met with 2 members (one at a time), one from QA management and other other from Software Development management. I talked to the first interviewer for ~45 minutes, and he mostly asked about my schooling and interests, as well as a few of my projects. Asked one logic puzzle and then answered my questions very well. Was a nice dialog and he was generally engaging.

Second interviewer lasted probably around the same amount of time (45 minutes) and he began by giving me a longer description of the role and the transitions the company was making etc. Asked similar questions to the first interviewer about background and projects, then had me draw an OOP diagram for an elevator with some other associated questions. Again, generally nice interviewer and answered my questions well. He left with some hesitation about if there would be another interviewer or not, and after checking, escorted me out of the office and told me they would probably contact me in a day or two.

Was contacted with a generic email 4 days later informing me that I was not being considered for the role.

Looking back, although it was a generally positive experience, the fact that I only had two interviewers, compared to the three that many others had, was an indication that I immediately did not receive an offer. I struggled a bit on the logic puzzle, but otherwise, I felt that the interview went fairly well. I was at the office for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• 3 people sit around a table blindfolded. There is a box with 3 white hats and 2 green hats in it. Each person takes a hat and puts it on their head, then the remaining hats are removed from the room. The first person removes his blindfold, looks at the others, and tries to guess the color of his hat. He says he does not know. The second person, does the same, and similarly does not know. You immediately know what color your hat is without removing your blindfold. What color is it and how do you know? Assume no player lies and all are logical.   1 Answer
    • Draw an OOP diagram for an elevator using UML.   1 Answer
    • How would you track statistics for the elevator in the table (SQL is fine)? What might the table look like? How do we keep track of how many times the elevator goes from bottom floor to top? How do we keep track of what floors are the most visited?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied Online in thier website ,got response with in three days for scheduling phone interview.
    Interview process as quick and got results also with in days.interviewer was casual and asked questions related to previous projects.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online the process took about a week. Was contacted by an recruiter. Discussed about my experience and employment status. In a week was interviewed by a manager. The phone interview went for half an hour. Standard questions on javascript and design patterns. Got a reject mail after a week. I had no idea why they rejected having answered the questions properly.

Interview Questions

• standard front end developer questions taken directly from this website http://www.thatjsdude.com/interview/index.html
      . pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

There is typically a phone screen, then in-person interviews with a number of different colleagues in the office that you have applied to work in. I applied for a role where they seemed to be looking for someone with more experience. Questions were very basic, what you might expect - mostly about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous experience prepare you for the role you are applying for? Why did you leave your previous position?   Answer Question

IT Support Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and had a 30 minute phone conversation regarding my work experience, how I chose Syracuse, why I chose my major, what my future plans are and etc. Then gave me an email the next day regarding a face-to-face interview, however, I was living in New York and they're located in Chicago, so we set up a 3 hour Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job? And what drew your attention to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2015.

Interview

Online application followed by a phone interview. HR department was very helpful and quick to respond to an questions prior to phone screening. Additional information regarding the program was provided before the interview, making it easier to come up with questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work at Eze? What is an example of a time that you had to master a new software?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview was average. After phone interview which was quick (10-15 mins), they sent me an email after 2 days, asking me to schedule a face-to-face interview. They asked mostly about my background and my skills. They also asked some of brain teaser questions.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and contacted by a HR. There is no phone interview and they let me go to their office at Chicago for Round 1 interview. Great location, dark office. The interview time was favored by them. Lunch time. Different interviewers came in one by one and I was extremely hungry. I should have had food before the interview. Common and boring technical questions and lots of behavior ones. I think they might choose people by culture fit not by technical skills. It wasted my whole day. They should schedule a phone interview to see whether the candidate is the right people because it's very easy to select people by their rules.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

i only got the phone screening which was just the first step for the whole interview process. The person who called me seemed completely uninterested in me and he talked in a very noisy environment that made conversation even harder. Seemed not to respect me and did not really answer my questions. I did try my best to communicate with him, but the conversation was ended in less than 20 minutes.