Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

203 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious interview process. Began with a phone screen interview, phone interview with a director, and Skype interview with hiring managers. Interviews were mostly based on questions about resume and situations in past experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online. typical taleo-based application program. basic online application questions and documents (i.e. cover letter, resume, transcript). contacted the following day for a half-hour phone interview. interviewer called on time and seemed overly excited. interviewer asked me why this program, why this company, why tech, what products they sell, what my long-term plans are, and what i could bring to the company. i did not realize how tech-focused this position was, and so lost interest as soon as my interviewer asked a third consecutive question about tech.

Interview Questions

• what products do we make and what differentiates us from our competitors?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone interview in early April and was then brought in for an on-site interview a week later. Mainly asked questions to gauge your interest in software, as the role is essentially that of a software consultant. Some brain teaser questions and a few other technical software questions

Interview Questions

• Outside of school or work have you ever taken it upon yourself to learn a software language?   1 Answer

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First you meet with one of the managers, who asks basic interview questions about your background and interests. He describes how the company is structured, how their product works and what the program is about. Then you meet with two people whi worked for around a year in the company, to have the opportunity of having a more informar interview and aks questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have a balance and 8 coins, one of them a counterfeit, what is the minimun amount of moved you can make to find the counterfeit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. 30 minute phone interview, two 30 minute skype interviews, and a final in person interview. They also ask you critical thinking questions and ask you to discuss personal ambitions and your future career plans.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions were asked. Second and third round interview questions were very consultant, CASE interview, and situational. In both interviews they gave me a situation where I had to handle 3 clients but I could not do one of the clients. I found this question to be very skewed and unfair because it puts you on the spot and in a very awkward place.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Applied through school's career services. In person interview at school. Dude was kind of a jerk. Very impersonal and hard to read. Asked behavioral questions and brain teasers. Definitely more strategical than anything else (i.e. how well you are at solving problems). I don't know if I'd even want to work for him.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had and a creative solution that you came up with to solve it.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter that found my profile on LinkedIn and thought I would be a good candidate to apply. Set-up a phone interview for the following week. Basic/standard phone interview that weeded out candidates that simply hadn't bothered to look what they apply for. Next I was onto "round 1" Skype interview from the managers from Chicago. First, I had to fill out a questionnaire with 13 question with many of the standard interview question (i.e. career goals, team/individual, extracurriculars, etc.). The first manager on Skype was very personable and friendly. I have no technical background but was assured multiple times that this was not an issue. The next manager was incredibly rude and never made eye contact with the entire interview. He seemed disinterested with anything I had to say. I was told that I would be contact within a few days, and I was told they were moving on with other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly simple. I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me a few questions about my experience in technology and economics. She was very nice and helpful and said that I had a good resume and qualities and that she would set me up with two of the managers for a technical interview. The interview was over Skype and they were very prompt and professional with starting the meeting. The first interviewer asked me to tell about myself and asked general questions about my job and school experience. The second asked some of the same questions but also asked me to try to explain what the program entailed in my own words. The interview ended well but abruptly.

Next the recruiter reached out to me in the following days and asked for me to come up for an in house interview. I met up with the recruiter and she showed me to a conference room on the floor that the development program was held. I then had three 30 minute interviews with support managers. Questions ranged from puzzles to describing how my previous experience would aid my success at the company. The third interviewer pressed a little more so don't get worn out and make sure to ask as many questions as possible (even if they are the same ones you asked another person). After the third interview I was told that they would confer and get back to me in a few days and the last interviewer ran out. A day later I got a generic email saying that my experience was impressive but that I was not selected for the position.

A generally positive experience, but I wish that they had been more transparent. Be sure to show your best side because they won't particularly look for it themselves.

Interview Questions

• Imagine an ant trying to get from one corner of a cube to the other. What is the fastest route?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through school career services website. I was then e-mailed for a initial phone interview which I was told would be about 20-30 mins. The phone interview lasted only about 11 mins and the HR rep on the phone sounded uninterested. After the phone call I was told that I was not selected to move on in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I discovered Eze through my university's career fair. I received an on campus interview a few weeks later, which consisted of two 30 min interviews. These were very straightforward behavioral questions to gauge your experience/interest level with fin-tech and the industry. I was informed a week later that I received a second round interview in the New York Office. This interview was a lot more intense than the first one. It consisted of 2 two-on-one interviews each of which lasted over an hour. It started out with basic behavioral questions, then got into more situational questions, and then finally a few brain teasers. The brain teasers were very tricky I recommend looking through glassdoor and researching the different questions people were asked. Make sure to show that you have an interest in technology and financial markets, and be prepared for additional questions while you are answering the current question so that you don't get thrown off. Still waiting to hear back on the next steps.

Interview Questions

• At what angle is 6:30 on a clock?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a client called with a problem and you did not know the answer   Answer Question
    • How proficient are you with technology?   Answer Question