Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense.

It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the basic OO principles.   1 Answer
    • Why does .NET not support multiple inheritance?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

I didn't past the phone interview. I live in CA, so I forgot about the 3 hour time difference from Boston. They called me when I was asleep. That was that.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen--recruiter called 10 minutes late and the interview only took around 10 minutes. Easy questions (go through resume, what do you know about Eze, what interests you about technology and finance).

GTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview scheduled after almost 2 weeks due to HR being unresponsive. Phone interview was quick and heard back about coming in person quickly. They did not pay for travel expenses but they do now. Interview was mostly personality and not technical although the company is a software.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest quality?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is looked down on. Although the interview is mostly personality- consider that the job is very technical and so are other opportunities in the company.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with traditional questions, never followed up afterwards with a decision.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   1 Answer

Dev Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Two phone interview, mostly question about object oriented programming concepts.
    One on-site interview, some simple algorithm and data structure question.

Interview Questions

• What movie character would you be if you have a chance.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer (C# .NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through my University. Two telephonic screenings. First one was very easy. All questions are already on Glassdoor like why there is no multiple inheritance in C#. inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation etc. example of polymorphism. Second round - some more OOPS concepts ...now in depth .... no more definitions.. asked me to write prototype for a class stack.... like function (typename T) void push(T t); etc
    Another question related to polymorphism - We have an interface Ianimal with a function eat() and three classes derive from it - Class Tiger, Class jellyfish and class Zebra. All these classes implement eat(). Now we have another class zooKeeper which implements a function feed(). Now using feed() call eat() function. Finally it was the Onsite interview. First round is a one hour test with one question - you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array. I gave an answer using hash table and it had a time complexity of O(3n) and space complexity of O(n) but the interviewer wanted a solution in O(n) time and O(1) space. Together we worked the solution and he contributed most to the solution. I would tell you the answer but then this question will no longer remain in the test. The only reason why this question is still on the exam since 2009 is that nobody wrote the answer to it on the web. Rest of the rounds were easy mostly pertaining to my resume and other behavioral questions. And yes you will have to pay for onsite interview expenses yourself. In the last round I was interviewed by a guy with strong accent and he asked me a to right code for binary search. I know it is fairly simple but I messed up as I made a mistake in calculating the mid and that was it when I lost my confidence and started messing up.

Overall the interview was very I easy if I hadn't messed up and lost my confidence and started making mistakes. All interviews will be on board.

Interview Questions

• you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First round was on OOPS concepts. Difference between C and Java. About resume and tell logic for printing 'a' if given number is divisible by 5 and 'b' if it is divisible by 15. Second interview was scheduled for 1 hr but interview went on for only 10 minutes asking about projects which I did.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions. Prepare on OOPs concepts and basic data structures.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview

One phone interview on OO concepts. One technical on site interview was much on the resume and some coding skills