Eze Software Junior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The questions were simple and tested the basics of OOPS design. The questions test logic and problem solving ability of a junior developer.

The interview lasted almost all day with 3 separate interviewers . since all 3 folks interviewing me were happy so they made the offer on the same day. This i believe is typical with candidates which perform well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to search algorithms.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and contacted by a HR. There is no phone interview and they let me go to their office at Chicago for Round 1 interview. Great location, dark office. The interview time was favored by them. Lunch time. Different interviewers came in one by one and I was extremely hungry. I should have had food before the interview. Common and boring technical questions and lots of behavior ones. I think they might choose people by culture fit not by technical skills. It wasted my whole day. They should schedule a phone interview to see whether the candidate is the right people because it's very easy to select people by their rules.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were two phone interviews. One was with HR who asked basic background and behavioral questions. Then she asked me a list of technical questions that were about OOP and sent that to the hiring manager. The second phone interview was with a lead developer in the Boston HQ. He asked me more basic OOP question along with some basic background and behavioral questions. I was asked a bit about front-end development and networking, but it wasn't necessary. Both these interviews were simple. Just look up common OOP questions or look through Glassdoor and you should be fine. I passed both interviews so I was invited for a 4 hour long onsite interview. No reimbursement for travel but I live close by. My interview only took 3 hours. I had 4 back to back interviews with the team. Most of interview consisted of coding on the whiteboard. You are allowed to do it in any language you like. I was also asked questions on certain technologies. I was tested on any technology I listed on my resume so make sure you know how to do anything you put on your resume. This ranged from OOP, data structures, recursion, front-end development(HTML, CSS, Javascript), and databases(basic SQL statements). The interviews are scheduled to benefit them instead of your preferences. The office was nice and most of the people I interviewed with were cool. As with all interviews, make sure to ask questions at the end. I didn't get that array problem that is listed on most of these interview questions on Glassdoor so don't expect the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to go over everything on your resume and know how to do them. Be familiar with using STL or equivalent in other languages to make some problems simpler. Know how to code on the whiteboard really well.   Answer Question
    • They were looking for someone to work on their web apps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Interview

2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I only get two phone interviews and I am surely cannot be processed to next step. The first one is about OOP; but the second one is about some basic conception that I totally get crazy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how to manage the memory in C?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 onsite interview, then again a phone interview, mostly focussing on OOPS concepts and coding skills

Interview Questions

• 3 large arrays, find a number common to all arrays. prove your approach   Answer Question
    • what is the significance of virtual polymorphism   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews after which they asked to me to come to Boston office at my own expense.

It really tells a lot about the professional ethics of a company who cannot reimburse qualified out-of-state candidates for a on-site interview after conducting 2 phone screen interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the basic OO principles.   1 Answer
    • Why does .NET not support multiple inheritance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Good company, friendly and respectful people.
    One of the questions was about general OOP concepts, another was a coding question, e.g. write code to sort an array, another was a mathematical/logical puzzle.

Interview Questions

• e.g. write the code to sort an array (actual question was different but of similar type)   1 Answer
    • Name 3 concepts in OOP (e.g. inheritance, encapsulation, etc.)
      Keep digging down in multiple inheritance and how to simulate it in C#   Answer Question

na

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

1 online test + 1 onsite test + discussion about the solutions provided for both the tests

Interview Questions

• In three very large arrays, calculate a number common to the same array   1 Answer