Eze Software Junior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Junior Software Developer Interview Questions

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Short list through Hackerrank online test then got call later .
Hackerran test contains 6 question objective type - 3 question from c and 3 aptitude easy questions.
At company 3 rounds are there -
1)C , java dotnet and Aptitude test all mixed questions contains 30 Objective type in 45 min.
2) GD topic was Success and Education.
3)interview 100% Data structure.

Interview Questions

• 1)Objective type Question contains Tree Stack String and Bitwise logical. and quants and resioning is too easy.
    2)Interview : How to implement a tree data structure .
    3) How to implement Linked List Data Structure.
    4)how to delete a node from a tree.
    5) write stack implementation.
    5) write a query to delete a duplicate row from table.
    6)explain ur project .
    7) cross question on project related to data structure and database only.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The questions were simple and tested the basics of OOPS design. The questions test logic and problem solving ability of a junior developer.

The interview lasted almost all day with 3 separate interviewers . since all 3 folks interviewing me were happy so they made the offer on the same day. This i believe is typical with candidates which perform well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to search algorithms.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were two phone interviews. One was with HR who asked basic background and behavioral questions. Then she asked me a list of technical questions that were about OOP and sent that to the hiring manager. The second phone interview was with a lead developer in the Boston HQ. He asked me more basic OOP question along with some basic background and behavioral questions. I was asked a bit about front-end development and networking, but it wasn't necessary. Both these interviews were simple. Just look up common OOP questions or look through Glassdoor and you should be fine. I passed both interviews so I was invited for a 4 hour long onsite interview. No reimbursement for travel but I live close by. My interview only took 3 hours. I had 4 back to back interviews with the team. Most of interview consisted of coding on the whiteboard. You are allowed to do it in any language you like. I was also asked questions on certain technologies. I was tested on any technology I listed on my resume so make sure you know how to do anything you put on your resume. This ranged from OOP, data structures, recursion, front-end development(HTML, CSS, Javascript), and databases(basic SQL statements). The interviews are scheduled to benefit them instead of your preferences. The office was nice and most of the people I interviewed with were cool. As with all interviews, make sure to ask questions at the end. I didn't get that array problem that is listed on most of these interview questions on Glassdoor so don't expect the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to go over everything on your resume and know how to do them. Be familiar with using STL or equivalent in other languages to make some problems simpler. Know how to code on the whiteboard really well.   Answer Question
    • They were looking for someone to work on their web apps.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was Easy process First there was a test on Hacker Rank . There was a two programme
    1) pangram of string
    2) print substring without using substring function.

After that, i got a call from HR for Skype round for technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• 1)There are Two arrays find out the missing number in the second answer?
      2) Find out the middle element of link list?
      3) Query on join?
      4) Why Java is better than C. System.gc()
      5) Basic of Stack and Queue
      6) Find the angle between 2:20
      7) Opps basics   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eze Software in July 2016.

Interview

they mailed me a list of question first next they asked to complete test and submit it .after one week they called me for interview .first round were apitude it was bit easy and more hard question of java

Interview Questions

• a pool in water will double every day to completely filled pool with water taken 19 days ?then how many days it take to fill half of the pool with water   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

First round is phone interview, mainly OOP; second round is still phone interview(out of state), mainly for data structure especially Array and linked list. Third round is on site interview(no sponsor for travel), 3 hours long. Mainly for one coding problem: how to find first common element in 3 sorted arrays.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 onsite interview, then again a phone interview, mostly focussing on OOPS concepts and coding skills

Interview Questions

• 3 large arrays, find a number common to all arrays. prove your approach   Answer Question
    • what is the significance of virtual polymorphism   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in January 2012.

Interview

Asked to describe many concepts about OOP, like encapsulation, inheritance, interface, overwrite and overload, etc and its difference from procedural programming. The rest of the time was left for any question you may have. The recruiter was very nice, but question was kind of hard to give very brief answer.

Interview Questions

• give three important concepts of Object Oriented Programming   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Good company, friendly and respectful people.
    One of the questions was about general OOP concepts, another was a coding question, e.g. write code to sort an array, another was a mathematical/logical puzzle.

Interview Questions

• e.g. write the code to sort an array (actual question was different but of similar type)   1 Answer
    • Name 3 concepts in OOP (e.g. inheritance, encapsulation, etc.)
      Keep digging down in multiple inheritance and how to simulate it in C#   Answer Question

na