Eze Software Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview with HR to gauge interest in fin tech and overall fit. Right after, I was invited to a 2-hour Skype or in-person interview, and I chose to go to the office. Interview was a little over two hours with two different people and included situational, behavioral, and some logic questions. If all goes well you will be invited to a final round interview in the office, again two hours long and this time with 3 director/VP-level people. This time they really grill you to determine whether or not you can handle the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with a difficult client.   Answer Question
  • Why Eze? Why FinTech?   Answer Question
  • Situation questions involving how you deal with stress, prioritization, time management.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Had two easy on campus interviews then was sent to the NYC office to interview. They interrogated me about coding and software systems for an hour when I was told that my knowledge was satisfactory in previous interviews. It was misleading as they did not ask me anything regarding intense computer training in prior interviews, so they flew me out for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe the LDP is a good program for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Many steps along the way but the turn around was very quick. Everyone is extremely friendly, yet efficient and allow you to ask as many questions as you want to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. 30 minute phone interview, two 30 minute skype interviews, and a final in person interview. They also ask you critical thinking questions and ask you to discuss personal ambitions and your future career plans.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions were asked. Second and third round interview questions were very consultant, CASE interview, and situational. In both interviews they gave me a situation where I had to handle 3 clients but I could not do one of the clients. I found this question to be very skewed and unfair because it puts you on the spot and in a very awkward place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

applied online. typical taleo-based application program. basic online application questions and documents (i.e. cover letter, resume, transcript). contacted the following day for a half-hour phone interview. interviewer called on time and seemed overly excited. interviewer asked me why this program, why this company, why tech, what products they sell, what my long-term plans are, and what i could bring to the company. i did not realize how tech-focused this position was, and so lost interest as soon as my interviewer asked a third consecutive question about tech.

Interview Questions

• what products do we make and what differentiates us from our competitors?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I discovered Eze through my university's career fair. I received an on campus interview a few weeks later, which consisted of two 30 min interviews. These were very straightforward behavioral questions to gauge your experience/interest level with fin-tech and the industry. I was informed a week later that I received a second round interview in the New York Office. This interview was a lot more intense than the first one. It consisted of 2 two-on-one interviews each of which lasted over an hour. It started out with basic behavioral questions, then got into more situational questions, and then finally a few brain teasers. The brain teasers were very tricky I recommend looking through glassdoor and researching the different questions people were asked. Make sure to show that you have an interest in technology and financial markets, and be prepared for additional questions while you are answering the current question so that you don't get thrown off. Still waiting to hear back on the next steps.

Interview Questions

• At what angle is 6:30 on a clock?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a client called with a problem and you did not know the answer   Answer Question
    • How proficient are you with technology?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Two interviews. Mostly behavioral and gauging level of interest in tech and financial services, but also some brain teasers. The brain teasers aren't excessively difficult but it's very important to not lose your head over them. Make sure you know more or less what's going on in the tech industry, and be ready to talk about trends.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the tech industry. As an undergrad with no experience, it's daunting to analyze industry trends to someone with years worth of knowledge.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Initially met recruiter at college fair. Received email a week later to set up a phone interview. Follow up Skype interview after that with 2 hiring managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview is pretty basic, typical background questions and why your interested in the company. The Skype gets into more detail about your experience, the products about Eze, typical behavioral questions, and 2 brain teasers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through their careers page in February and got an email from HR to schedule for a phone interview. The HR representative called 30 minutes late, was rude and I felt like I was being rushed off. Basic questions about resume and why Eze. He explained what LDP is to me which was, as I found later on, actually very different from the actual program tracks. Said that the next round of interviews will be a Skype interview, which I found weird considering that I live in the Boston area. I got an email the next day inviting me to the Boston office for an in-person interview. I felt like the HR department, at this point, was quite disorganized and not in sync with the whole company in general.

I met 1:1 with three different managers, 2 from Connectivity and 1 from QA, which are both LDP tracks that are based in Boston. Basic questions: why did you pick your major, why Eze, why the financial technology sector, why should we hire you, why finance. The connectivity track required a few months of overnight shifts to support APAC clients. One of the interviewers was focused on case questions, and this is where if you are not a business major, you're basically screwed. He asked about business and operational procedures, which I don't know much about as I am not a business major. Two interviewers asked me 3 logic questions each.

I found it odd that all 3 managers have not worked anywhere else but Eze and all graduated from the development program. They've all worked at Eze for a while, ranging from 5-8 years. The LDP is designed to churn out 'business consultants', which to be quite frank, sounded like a hybrid of a sales/relationship manager. If this is what you're looking for, this program is for you. I believe that going through the program locks you into the company because you get so specialized in their products and business operations that it's hard to really market yourself for a job elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• - Logic questions: 2 strings and a match, golf balls, gold bags filled with real and fake gold coins, 4 people on a bridge, lightbulbs and switches, how many text messages are sent a year, 8 golf balls
      - A few different case questions about how you would improve business or organizational processes with technology
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round?   1 Answer