Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

3.2

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Straight forward phone screens with 2 individuals. Phone screens were slow to setup.

But however I got a quick indication company is a mess using outdated technology and practices. It seemed interviewer was desperately trying to get ideas from me so he can adopt them in eze soft. Which is not a good sign I would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Two Round Interview in-person and phone interview. 2 weeks process. HR team quick reply. Great Interview Experience. Learn about Company what they do? Why you want to work there? Going over your resume and project you have done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied Online in thier website ,got response with in three days for scheduling phone interview.
    Interview process as quick and got results also with in days.interviewer was casual and asked questions related to previous projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

It's a multi-part interview process with not only the HR rep but also higher up analysts/software engineers. They will ask you the basics (profile questions, background, why you want to work there, etc.) & then pretty much end with a logic question (they seem to recycle the same ones).

Interview Questions

• I apologize, but I can't seem to remember the questions for the life of me! I think the trickiest one was the one about the socks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology.

First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning.

Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company.

Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go.

Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

- Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
    - First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
    - Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
    - Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Questions

• - Prep for logic questions!
      - You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

For campus recruiting it was only one thirty minute interview with several logic questions. Kind of halfway between a case interview and personality interview.

Interview Questions

• Search for the kinds of questions Google interviews ask...that is where Eze steals its ideas!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They tell you the salary, then you have a few weeks to accept or decline.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Interview Questions

• They are all riddles/ brain teasers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.