Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview

I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview

Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

background, resume, brain teaser

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview, then an in person interview with 3 people in the department. Logic problems with each interview. Got invited back and interviewed with 3 more people. More logic questions.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was very informative and I was told about he positions. Standard questions of "tell me a time". The people in the company were very friendly and the interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• From what you learned in your previous interviews with eze castle, tell me the structure of the company.   Answer Question

See What Eze Software Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Pros: “Flexible Schedule for most Managers are easy going and don't bother you so long as your work get's done. Benefits and plenty of perks. The place is known as a stepping stone...”“Flexible Schedule for most Managers are easy going and don't bother you so long as your work get's done. Benefits and plenty of perks. The place is known as a stepping stone for better pay elsewhere, get experience and move on.” – Full Review