F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company

Found 21 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Cincinnati, OH) in Aug 2017

Interview

2 phone interviews and met with a total of 3 people in person interview. All I can say is that I was provided the benefits, which by the way are very expensive, like $374 per pay period for family benefits, no company match on 401k and the company does not cover short term disability. When I asked about salary, because the benefits were so steep, which was never discussed once during the interview process, I never heard from the company again, which is really strange. After 3 (really 6) interviews no discussion in regard to salary. I'm assuming people take positions there and never discuss salary??? Also, they didn't really seem to discuss the culture or ask question to see if I'd be a good fit, it was mostly technical questions. Be prepared to have at least 7 references as well from peers to managers and personal.

Interview Questions
  • More so technical questions in regard to accounting/accounts payable and payroll experience.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Blue Ash, OH)

Interview

The interview process was thorough. When I was hired there was a different HR rep that was quick to respond and organize the interview process. I interviewed with her then a designer then an editor. I took home an editing test and submitted that later. Once I passed the editing test I had a final interview before getting an offer. It was a thorough process to weed out anyone who isn't qualified.

Interview Questions
F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (United States)

Interview

We were bought up in one of the many F+W acquisitions. I already was doing the job, so it was basically a meet and greet and keep up the great work thing. The HR folks were fine, did it over the phone, and I got straight back to work. There were many WebEx meetings to integrate us into the hive after that.

Interview Questions
F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company
Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Cincinnati, OH) in Sep 2016

Interview

The process was straightforward. I had one phone interview that lasted 30 minutes and then was called in for an in-person job interview. I met with the head of an HR and a hiring manager.

Interview Questions
F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

Interview

I already worked at Interweave and F+W acquired us, so I had a quick HR interaction and they continued my contract. I am a publishing professional on a career path with great skills and experience, it was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Golden, CO) in May 2016

Interview

They claim to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, but they're not. I'm hard-of-hearing and 100% qualified, if not overqualified, for the position. At first, they gushed about my portfolio and qualifications, but then I didn't hear back from them for over a month. After I reached out to them a few times, they finally got back to me and told me that I wasn't qualified for the position. Bottom line: If you have a disability or if you're part of a minority group, don't bother applying here. They won't hire you. The woman at the front desk was especially nasty to me just because I have an accent. This doesn't seem like a pleasant place to work at all.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Fort Collins, CO) in Oct 2015

Interview

They have a lot of applicants and you need to find your way to stand out. They will have a phone interview as well as an in-person interview. They will then contact you after this process and from then they will either offer you a position or give you criticism for the future.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about your capabilities and related work and how they apply to your job.
Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Golden, CO) in Jun 2015

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview. Then, six months later, an email to see if I was still interested, and another in-person interview. Upper management conferenced in both times. A lot of standard interview questions, some curveballs, nothing crazy or off the wall.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you the best fit for this position/why should we hire you. What is your proudest achievement.
Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015

Interview

Phone interview and then had two in-person interviews. Asked normal questions about experience in data pulling and excel. You do not need much of a Finance background to work in the finance department in the lower level. Did not drug test did a background test after offer two weeks later. Interviewers did not know much about the role or how to preform it.

Interview Questions
F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company (Cincinnati, OH) in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview was short with only a few questions asked. I interviewed with three people at the same time and was given a writing assignment to be completed in a week.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21