F5 Networks Interview Questions in Chertsey, England | Glassdoor

F5 Networks Interview Questions in Chertsey, England

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at F5 Networks (Chertsey, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

I got an initial email from the recruiter (HR), then scheduled with the same HR employee a quick 30 minutes interview, with simple and less-simple technical questions - no personality test. I did well, so I qualified for the second round: One hour of tougher technical questions with a support engineer. This is CCNA level and beyond (all 7 layers of the OSI model and the full TCP/IP stack) plus Linux.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at F5 Networks (Chertsey, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial interview went well. I had actually applied for a different role but the hiring manager proposed I look in to NSE as it matched better with my education background. Technical Interview went well, passed just above the bar and was invited for a face to face interview. I was confident that I would pass the final technical interview but it came as tough to me as they determined I actually lacked the hands on technical analysis requirement of the role. But they recommended that I apply for the role again as I have gained more experience since I had a good grasp on the theoretical aspects of the technology.

Interview Questions

• Communication between two computers using a cable and determining if packet will be received by the other machine.   1 Answer