FANUC Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FANUC Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FANUC

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FANUC (Rochester Hills, MI).

Interview

Applied to their webpage, had a chat with a very competent and friendly engineer, then did the standard 'different person every 30 minutes for the whole day' thing. Seemed like a great company, but as a younger engineer I didn't really want to move to the (admittedly lovely) 'burbs of Michigan.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FANUC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FANUC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a walk-in in Bangalore location of Fanuc India.
    I will describe the rounds in the interview.
    1.First I was made to attend a screening, which was a multiple choice questionnaire. (I cleared the round).
    2.The second round was a written round where the Manager has given us a scenario from SQL and we were made to write the answer. (I cleared the round).
    3.The next round was a coding round where we were made to develop Web/Windows Form application with logic and validations.
    After which the walk in's rounds came to an end. The HR told they will get back to me.
    4.The next round was scheduled on a weekday and I appeared for the same.
    That round was basically a high level discussion where I stand with respect to my experience and how can I fit into their work environment. Those discussion went well and I was told I cleared the round and will be called for the next round, which was the GM and head HR round.
    5.I was again made to appear for the next round on a weekday. After that round started I was asked many irrelevant personal questions. The concerned person asked me to sign a bond which I refused to do. Even being a professional with experience, they were behaving to me like a fresher unprofessionally. I was made to wait for nearly more than hour and after which the HR came and told that I haven't cleared that round as I was not interested in a long term contract with the company. I wanted to meet him once more and wanted to ask him If i was not interested then why on earth I will take off from my office and travel nearly 60km to attend their interview. They gave me lame reasons at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose my college in a different state when I had many in my own state?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FANUC (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for SE through consultant for contract position in Fanuc India located in ecity. Company is not giving opportunity to fresher and does not provide training to enhance skills for software engineer.But good for electrical and mechanical engineers.
    4 rounds for selecting .
    1.Technical Interview
    2.System Test
    3.Manager round
    4.Group Manager round

Interview Questions

• Quesions based on .net , c#, sql server, vb.net.
      Abstract and Interface difference with example. Explain Method overloading.Write sql query to display top 2nd largest selling product. Write query to display most repetative products name based on product name.
      In system test they asked to design web/windows application in 90 min.
      Points noted will be logic for primary key, database connection logic whether sp ,triggers are used or not. Crystal report used or not. Validations implemented or not.

Once they find application is working with validation and no error then they will send you for 3 rd round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FANUC (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Has taken around 5 hours.,to complete 2 rounds. Employee care is good. But worst interview panel. Manager who is taking interview, is a worst guy who used to tease you like anything. This is the first time in my career life where I was seeing like this.