FARO Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Database/Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FARO Technologies (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview that went over some basic points and then proceeded to interview at the headquarters with the head of the department and another analyst. Typical interview questions. Some related to databases, other to HTML and CSS formatting. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in where your attention to detail was important for a project/situation/etc   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FARO Technologies (Lake Mary, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

My recruiter set me up with an interview. I met with the controller and a supervisor for about 30 minutes. Once I was done with that, I met with two individuals that would be my coworkers. Everyone was friendly, they asked me questions about my skill set along with the culture fit. Seemed like a pleasant place to work.

Interview Questions

• Questioned if you are OK with not knowing there will be promotions available.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FARO Technologies in November 2014.

Interview

The process started with a call from a head hunter. Then a 1/2 hr call with HR, after that it was a call from a regional manager. That's where the process hit a wall. I was told after that call I would receive another call from corporate then receive an offer. Still waiting. It's been a couple months. The job hasn't been filled, and (according to the head hunter) I'm still in the game.

Interview Questions

• They were just the standard type questions: What would you do if?? and what was your most difficult situation you've had to overcome.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FARO Technologies (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

Had one interview with the hiring managers. Communication was through a secretary. After the interview, did not hear anything back, not a "yes", not a "no". Followed up with the secretary a couple of times - no response. I'm sure they are busy, but that's just not a good way of doing it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FARO Technologies in August 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was very casual. The manager, lead developer, and two other developers conducted the interview. A few days later I was asked to do a 1:1 interview with HR, followed by a group panel interview. The group panel interview was broken into two parts. The first part was more relaxed with 4 developers in the room. The second part of the group panel was draining. By then I was exhausted with questions. There were 5 developers asking questions on various software concepts one after the other. The entire interview including 1 hour lunch with the team took 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is the most efficient sorting algorithm for sorting binary numbers?   1 Answer