FBI Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FBI Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at FBI (Springfield, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. basic personality questions. Just looking for honest people they are able to give top security clearance to. just answer questions they give you by bragging about yourself. That seemed to work for me, and they even told me at the begging to not hold back with the bragging about yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FBI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FBI (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Formally structured, with pre-written questions and answer slots where they had to fill in responses to each question. Was very formal and tough to be talkative and get a dynamic going between the responses. Asked interview questions as well as background check questions. Was two people who asked the questions, who alternated with each question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FBI (San Antonio, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Just be sure you go through the whole interview with your head held high and of course prepare for behavior based questions. The interviewer will judge you by your behavior(thumbs twiddling etc..) He said one interviewee almost fainted by the nervousness.

It was 45 minutes long, its been 1-2 weeks since the interview but I figure I will assume I will know of any offer before the Christmas break and for sure by January.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went "Above call of Duty"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FBI (Boston, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

Very detailed background check but overall did not feel invasive. Afterword, the in person interviews are very formal, though individual interviewers have a great deal of latitude depending on the exact position being applied for.

Interview Questions

• Very specific language skills required; see exact position description for more information.   Answer Question