FBI Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Special Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FBI (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied on USA Jobs and heard back within a couple weeks. First they had me come in to the closest FBI office for a introduction to the FBI application process. This part was not an interview, and was instead with a group of roughly 15 people. No substantive questions were asked. Thereafter, I took a computer test which was really easy with situational questions. I passed, so I then went on to in-person interviews and the written test, which was in a different city. They flew me and several other candidates to the off-site location (in a hotel) where we had a written test, and then a recorded interview with about 3 or 4 agents. I then got a conditional offer, with the condition being passing the physical test (sit ups, push ups, running), and polygraph test.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at FBI (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2007.

Interview

This was a slow process because of the requirements of secret and background investigation. They are looking for the top individuals. Be ready for a very long process.

Interview Questions