FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I have had a quick phone screening for about 7 min. – 10 min. Scheduled an interview with two hiring manager from two different departments. HR employee, and these two hiring manager was very nice and kind people. HR person explained me everything in detail and he even gave me some tricks before I see the hiring managers. The two hiring manager were great people. At some point I felt like I was chatting with my co-workers at lunch time. They have a strong knowledge of the company, and what they are doing. I was very nervous after reading the reviews here, but today I had a great experience and I wanted to share with you, please don’t be stressful, they are great people and really willing to find the right people.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume?
    What would your co-worker say about your weakest and strongest aspect?
    Tell a time when you had to lead people?
    Tell a time when you had many project at the same time?
    What did you like about your last job?
    Long term plan?
    Why FCA?
    Office knowledge?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process went smooth, although a little slow. General behavioral questions and everything about your resume and strengths.

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was relatively simple. It was very conversational and they asked behavorial questions, such as Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. They asked about strengths and weaknesses. I never heard back from the company about whether I got an offer or not. It was very poorly organized after the interview.