FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Auburn Hills, MI | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Auburn Hills, MI

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.7

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I have had a quick phone screening for about 7 min. – 10 min. Scheduled an interview with two hiring manager from two different departments. HR employee, and these two hiring manager was very nice and kind people. HR person explained me everything in detail and he even gave me some tricks before I see the hiring managers. The two hiring manager were great people. At some point I felt like I was chatting with my co-workers at lunch time. They have a strong knowledge of the company, and what they are doing. I was very nervous after reading the reviews here, but today I had a great experience and I wanted to share with you, please don’t be stressful, they are great people and really willing to find the right people.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume?
      What would your co-worker say about your weakest and strongest aspect?
      Tell a time when you had to lead people?
      Tell a time when you had many project at the same time?
      What did you like about your last job?
      Long term plan?
      Why FCA?
      Office knowledge?   Answer Question

Calibration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Flew me out. Interview lasted 1.5hrs. Relaxed interview with standard STAR type questions. It was easy to communicate my experiences without feeling too much pressure. Heard back in a timely manner

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was laid back and focused heavily on behavioral questions. Super nice people do the interviews and seem interested. There were two interviews, one on skype and one in person.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you noticed a problem and how did you address it?   1 Answer

Plant Process Readiness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview screening. They first schedule the timing with you and then they call. Not many questions were asked; it was quite brief. They started with some questions to double check the information on your resume and a few other formality questions then they asked me why I would be a good candidate for this position and what I know about Quality.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your background
      2. What do you know about Quality?
      3. Do you need to relocate
      4. Why do you think you will be a good candidate? (or something along that line)
      5. How much are you expecting?   Answer Question

Corporate Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, on-site interview with HR and final interview with senior management/VP. I was originally contacted by Jon Co. He was my contact throughout the hiring process. This was one of my "dream jobs" until the final stage of the process. CLD program is basically for CPA's to train non accountants on the auditing process. I am a CPA. The more I found out about the position and the company I did not want to be a part of the organization. FCA is stuck in the past with poor management and archicic management structure. BEWARE!!

Interview Questions

• What has been your most challenging aspect of your current position?   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I received an email and scheduled a 20 minute phone interview. The interviewer asked a few basic questions. After 2 weeks I received another email to move forward with an onsite interview. Entire process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked quite a few STAR questions. Seemed to focus on my own personal role on previous projects and how I got along with group members.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Interviewing with FCA has frankly been a nightmare. I am an outside candidate and they have an extensive internal hire process for finance positions. I have had several interviews and I was told that the positions were filled internally after the interview. Why even waste my time and bring me into an interview if you know you're going to be interviewing internal candidates that will clearly have an advantage over me?

I've also been criticized for my interviewing skills. There is nothing wrong with my interviewing skills as evidenced by the fact that I have been offered and accepted several financial analyst positions with automotive companies.

In one of the interviews, the interviewer literally told me "you're the least qualified person I'm interviewing for this position, but I wouldn't rule you out". Yeah right. I'm not an idiot. Once again another interview wasted.

I have a bachelors in finance with a 3.7 GPA from the University of Michigan. I have over 2 years of automotive experience in financial analyst roles. There is no reason I wouldn't succeed in a finance role at FCA if I can ever get past the nightmare, discrimanatory interview process.

I have never been criticized or treated this unfairly by any other company. As an outside candidate you're basically fighting an uphill battle. They will prefer any internal candidates over you, which leads to a lot of wasted time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process started out with a quick phone screening to go over my qualifications and relevance to the job responsibilities. Next was a phone interview with the hiring manager which consisted of many STAR questions. It helps to be really prepared. Finally was an on site interview with STAR and technical questions with a panel of people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with several different individuals with whom I would be working if hired. Interviewers were very friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Made me enthusiastic to work there if hired. You should prepare by finding the other questions that have been asked on glassdoor and prepping answers. It was very helpful to be prepared.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by actual interview with member of team, who would submit results to interview hiring committee. There is no more to tell. Did I hit the minimum word content yet? What more do you want me to recant? Good luck to all concerned.