FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Belvidere, IL | Glassdoor

2.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Material Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line, and then I was sent an email notifying me of a phone screen. After the phone screening, I was later contacted and asked to come in for a group interview. The entire process seemed like it took 2-2 months.

Interview Questions

• A complete review of my past work history, along with education received. Also, asked "what did you do" type of questions.   Answer Question

Unit Leader - SVR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with with 3 managers. I was asked to answer a total of 4 behavioral questions. About a week later, I received a call from HR at the plant saying they would like to offer me the position, which I accepted. The lady in HR told me that corporate needed to put an offer together and it may take up to a month. I waited about a month and to my surprise, I received a very generic email from corporate saying they are reclining their offer of employment (no reason why was given in the email). I called corporate to try to figure out what was going on and I was told the reason why they are reclining my offer was because they found someone else for the position! In the time I was waiting for the offer from corporate, I turned down another position, which is no longer available. I don't understand why they kept me on the hook for almost a month, then send out a very generic email.

Summer Vacation Replacement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

they contacted me promptly. my personal experience is that they had someone else take over mid process without me knowing. They call me a month later asking how my interview was, but I had none. I had a pleasant interview after that..

Summer Replacement Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two people interviewed me. One was from HR the other was a Business Unit Leader. It was short and sweet. There were just three questions. Can't quite remember exact questions but they were the usual situational questions. The interview took place on a Saturday in person for about twenty to thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict within the company and how you resolved it?   2 Answers

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The phone interview and then in person with 5 individuals at the plant. One person represented the union and the others were people you would work with. The phone interview was pretty easy and then about a week later someone from Chrysler called to schedule an interview with me at the plant.

Interview Questions

• They want you to be able to work any shift and I was looking for a daytime job so immediately when I said that I was no longer considered for the position. The questions were pretty generic. What would you do if this happens, etc. I wish the interview was more personal instead of corporate questions. I think it is hard to get to know someone when the questions are so generic.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a one on two interview with senior management and the HR rep and only lasted one day for one hour this was resulting from a positive phone interview with corporate. The whole hiring process takes around one month total.

Interview Questions

• Give up a time where you where dissatisfied with a group member's performance how do you get them to get back on track.   Answer Question

Materials Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Group interviews at a big at a big table different managers and supervisors asking you behavioral questions in order to see how you respond to real-world questions about your background. It prevents the interviewer from giving general answers and staying on track. It is called the S.T.A.R. format where you give a Situation and or Task, tell what Action you took, and what was your Result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview Type was situational questions, answered with detailed and situational details.
    interviewed in the following manner: Group/Panel Phone Screen 1:1
    Testing was conducted Skills Review Personality Quiz Drug Test IQ Test also included Background Check Presentation

Interview Questions

• Very detailed and situation guestions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation went in my favor

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I live in a surrounding surburb of Belvedere Il location..I applied March-2012 after seeing the hiring on local news. 2 weeks after online application submission received a email that they were going to go with other candidates. I dd no further action. May 18 10:53pm I received a email from Chrysler Talent Acquisition to proceed to website and provde more info...I logged in provided background consent,did a 27 question assessment (that is timed 13 mins) This morning being May 18 ay 7:58am I woke to a email from above mentioned party to log on and schedule phone interview.I did there was a same day available for 9:40 pm. I received a call at 9:32 private number Heather introduces herself as from Chrysler. She proceeds to share work location the environment safety rules such as glasses steel toe boots etc.. Afterwards she asks 3 questions being in a team setting tell me specifics about the task,challenge and resolution. Now mostly all my work experience has not been teamed based to give an good example but ya do what you have to do to answer the question on the spot like that while sounding as authentic as possible. There were 2 more questions very smliar..After the third question she stated to me abount the 2 shifts this plant rotates and how I would need to be flexible I would work no one set shft. She then stated to ensure I monitor my email and/or phone for instructions to complete the next hiring steps..Overall she was very pleasant and her tone was very light not overly serious at all. I felt comfortable speaking to her. But I will see what happens. I have not been offered a job I had to check one of the boxes to progress to this page. But if something more happens I will share the info..

Interview Questions

• Team environment tell me a task the challenge and what the results were.
      What role in the team did you play   1 Answer
    • Share an example of when you had to stop your work to do the work of another co-worker. What was the task,challenge and results   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiate.. This is a entry level position wouldnt push my luck..Starting pay 15.78

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring was from temp agency's around the local area. There was just a basic phone interview of ID information more or less -yes no answers- (hs grad currently employed...). Had to have a physical exam done for basic problems and physical fitness more of a baseline that hard work along with a drug test. Then had to proceed to wait for 2 months before they ended up calling me telling me there was a position available and I had to come in for a training session. The wait time was variable and they did not know how long it would be. The training session was relatively easy just going over basics of the jobs there on the line along with safety equipment. The biggest thing they wanted to see people be doing is standing on your feet for the 10 hrs since that is what we would be doing while we worked.

Negotiation

none