FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Brand Manager Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Human Resources department representative. It was a pretty straight forward interview directed around my experience and fit for the position I was looking at. Interview went well and I was invited to come in for an in person interview. 1 hour before the interview I was called and told the position was on hold and I wasn't contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at FCA?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Irvine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

any interview ended in limbo, no reply for months and then person would be fired or promoted, I feel having a middle eastern name, I suffered from acute discrimination and based on the attitudes of employees, this is not the work culture environment I would want to be a part of. Good to know Chrysler has their corporate staff trained not to hire people with Middle eastern names. Sure there are some people who are a token required by equal employment opportunity commission but in my case I have flat out had a really negative experience and don't belong with a company like this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Chrysler's process is very very good. Once you submit your application you get a confirmation email. All applications are submitted online. Next you receive a status update saying they are reviewing your credentials. Next you get asked to do a phone screen with HR. After you pass that you have an interview with hiring manager. After you pass that, you interview with the hiring manager and their superior. Interviews with hiring team are STAR format. situation, task, actions and results.

Interview Questions

• " Tell me about a time when you had a project that didn't not go as planned.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, they had been searching to fill in this position for a while, so the process was really fast. I got an interview directly with the Marketing Manager. The interview was noth very challenging, just standard questions.