FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

2.7

207 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

FCA interview style is the "behavior interview". Utilizing the STAR process. Situation, Task, Action and Result. The interviewee follow the "STAR" process for each interview question.

Interview Questions

• In your current job, what was your most creative contribution?   Answer Question

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I had one interview with FCA that was an over the phone interview. It was very short. I was later offered the job contingent on me passing the physical and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty basic questions like how flexible are you? It was a breeze and super quick.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Two people interviewed me for the position.
    They asked 5 behavioural questions.
    Why are you interested in FCA.
    They asked about go through your resume?
    why are you interested in automotive?
    They asked about my experience as infotainment Test Engineer.

Project Manager Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by an HR Rep after they saw my resume on Indeed.com. We had quick correspondence and decided that we both had time to talk later that day and agreed on a time. Well the time came and went and I never received a call. I followed up with an email, that went unanswered. A few days later I left a voicemail that went unanswered as well. Why contact a candidate if you aren't going to follow through?

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

questions, resume. Phone conference, on site interview. 4 interviewer. standard questions. Focus on thinking, and capability. Experience is important. quick and efficient. Phone conference first by Human Resource. then Engineering manager , co worker. Then offer. Then counter offer. Not much different from other. Half day on site

Dimensional Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied Online.
    Phone Interview was conducted with STAR questions.
    On site Interview was conducted a few days later with a diverse group of dimensional Engineers.
    Manager was present as well as 3 other engineers working under him. They went through my resume and asked numerous questions. From there, they asked HR questions that dealt with how I handled the situation

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied in October at a school Career fair, was called in the middle of March to interview that Saturday, was told there would be a second interview but instead got an offer a week later

Assistant Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Clear, Concise, Questions about Teams, Projects, Leadership Experiences.
    Asked to give specific examples of project lead, outcomes, success or failure etc.
    Relationship Oriented, Situation, Tasks, Actions, Results. Very typical for a leadershio
    role.

Interview Questions

• Discuss Team Experience, Leadership, Outcomes   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary Range: $140 - $160k , PTO, Benefits, Bonus, 401k all standard corporate packages

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview process over a period of 3weeks. First stage was a phone interview with STAR based questioning, this was followed 2.5weeks later by a Skype interview with open questioning about my experience and fit. The final stage was a 3-hr back-back panel interview with multiple cross functional managers and business leads. Interview style was open with questions aimed at better understanding my experience and fit for the program as well as FCA.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

HR scheduled a 20 minute phone screen interview which was the first step before a further review can proceed. In this step, HR asked some behavioral interview questions, such as what is your best position, what changes did you make in your organization, etc.