FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

VCP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a horrible experience. I knew from the minute they saw me I wasted my time. Two interviewers and the repeated story 5o percent retention in one year. 14 hour days no vacation and be prepared to work next Christmas. They told me that management was unprofessional and would make my job miserable. Oh and there was the five minute tirade on my missing comma on my resume. I should have walked out. It is no wonder FCA has such a bad reputation with quality. No mention of anything positive with FCA. What a shame is this what Michigan is basing our future on.

Powertrain Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview with HR to verify background, she asked me 2 technical questions that the manager asked. A week later I had phone call with manager, just general questions asked about my resume and background. A week later was brought in for face to face interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• 5 START questions. Tell me a time you had to out innovate someone.   Answer Question

Corporate Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

All day style interview with a lot of HR type questions. Nothing difficult. They were very slow to get me in for the interview as well as respond to my initial application. After the interview though the offer was sent quickly. However, two days after sending the offer, the took it back with no explanation at all. Be weary.

IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Process is a complete disaster. an impersonal approach, a truly ancient error prone method with clueless unhelpful staff. This is my second bad experience with this company and it will be my last.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process began with a basic phone screen reviewing my resume and asking simple questions. An interview was then set up in Auburn Hills and I met personally with the hiring manager. Questions were very direct and overall the process was well-structured but allowed for me to expand on certain topics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were required to coach another person?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I have had a quick phone screening for about 7 min. – 10 min. Scheduled an interview with two hiring manager from two different departments. HR employee, and these two hiring manager was very nice and kind people. HR person explained me everything in detail and he even gave me some tricks before I see the hiring managers. The two hiring manager were great people. At some point I felt like I was chatting with my co-workers at lunch time. They have a strong knowledge of the company, and what they are doing. I was very nervous after reading the reviews here, but today I had a great experience and I wanted to share with you, please don’t be stressful, they are great people and really willing to find the right people.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume?
      What would your co-worker say about your weakest and strongest aspect?
      Tell a time when you had to lead people?
      Tell a time when you had many project at the same time?
      What did you like about your last job?
      Long term plan?
      Why FCA?
      Office knowledge?
      Answer Question

Calibration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Flew me out. Interview lasted 1.5hrs. Relaxed interview with standard STAR type questions. It was easy to communicate my experiences without feeling too much pressure. Heard back in a timely manner

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was laid back and focused heavily on behavioral questions. Super nice people do the interviews and seem interested. There were two interviews, one on skype and one in person.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you noticed a problem and how did you address it?   1 Answer

Full-time Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

30 minute interview with two 20something engineers. Everyone interviewed that day was asked the same questions and the interviewers filled out a form. At the top of each page there was a box that said "answer rating" so I'm guessing after you leave they give you a score for each of your answers and invite the top people back for the next round of interviews.
    Make sure you know the STAR technique for answering behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a coworker or team member was difficult to work with.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you didn't produce quality work. (or something like that...)   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were innovative. (it was worded differently but that was basically what they were asking)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for FCA?   Answer Question

Plant Process Readiness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview screening. They first schedule the timing with you and then they call. Not many questions were asked; it was quite brief. They started with some questions to double check the information on your resume and a few other formality questions then they asked me why I would be a good candidate for this position and what I know about Quality.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your background
      2. What do you know about Quality?
      3. Do you need to relocate
      4. Why do you think you will be a good candidate? (or something along that line)
      5. How much are you expecting?
      Answer Question