FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles District Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with sales manager, in person interview with several managers at regional office. Big focus on background checks and drug screening during the process. Management acts very low key during the process, but that was because they were desperate for people and continue to be.

Interview Questions

• STAR format on phone, general background and resume conversations. Questions about the products and prior roles.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Denver, CO).

Interview

I made contact with a recruiter, encouraged to apply for certain District Manager jobs. I have had the process move forward twice, the first time I had a brief phone conversation, and then being flown to Denver for a face to face interview. Two days later, I received an email saying they gave the position to someone else. The second time was only different in that it was done by Skype, for a different location. Though I have not been offered a job yet, it is still a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• If we contacted your previous employers, what are some of the strengths about you they would mention?   1 Answer
    • If we contacted your previous employers, what are some of the weaknesses about you they would mention?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I was flown in on three separate occasion (Orlando once, Detroit twice). Each interview was scheduled for 2 hours. In Orlando I flew in on the last day of the month, which meant for me to sit in a corner office for 22 minutes before anyone spoke to me. From there all I did was just chat with lower level guys and one hiring manager. Just chit chat no hard questions. After 16 weeks of waiting and no returned calls/emails the position was "cancelled" On my Detroit trips I met with all the decisions makers the first time and lost out to an "internal" candidate. I was flown back out a month later when I new position opened up. I spoke to some older gentleman who retires at the end of the week and another manager who was on his phone the whole time. All two of the three cases were sloppy and unorganized.

Don't bother trying to contact anyone with questions, they don't answer or BS their way out of it. I am bitter about the time wasted to fly out, but the lack of professionalism and organization really stuck with me.

EXPECT TO WAIT

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online then received an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was only about 20-25 minutes and was primarily questions about work and education experience. at the end I was asked a couple STAR questions, nothing unexpected. Got a call back a few days later to schedule an in person interview and it was essentially the same thing only in person and 3 times with different people. Again, nothing too tough with just a few STAR questions sprinkled in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unsatisfied with your performance   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Got a call from recruiter saying they'd like to extend the position to me and he emailed me the offer. Liked it, so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Lisle, IL) in May 2007.

Interview

Screen Phone Interview, Then One 4-5 hour interview with 4 employees in New York office. Lots of "tell me about a time..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time... they asked for about 50 different scenarios so it was difficult to come up with that many scenarios, but they recognized that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.