FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2017.

Interview

After the career fair, I was offered to interview for the open position. Two weeks later i interviewed with FCA onsite, after that was the final interview which was through the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my campus. Went into the interview and spent a little bit of time going through my resume and the rest of my time working on an excel spreadsheet in front of the recruiter. Kind of awkward and intense but not super hard concepts I just didn't recall excel tricks with someone leaning over my shoulder.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

45 Minute interview, all behavioral with no technical questions. They really just wanted to know about my background and wanted to see that I was interested in the automotive industry. They also wanted to know what my experience with finance and accounting was but did not really test me on my financial knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the auto industry? What's your favorite car?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Interviewing with FCA has frankly been a nightmare. I am an outside candidate and they have an extensive internal hire process for finance positions. I have had several interviews and I was told that the positions were filled internally after the interview. Why even waste my time and bring me into an interview if you know you're going to be interviewing internal candidates that will clearly have an advantage over me?

I've also been criticized for my interviewing skills. There is nothing wrong with my interviewing skills as evidenced by the fact that I have been offered and accepted several financial analyst positions with automotive companies.

In one of the interviews, the interviewer literally told me "you're the least qualified person I'm interviewing for this position, but I wouldn't rule you out". Yeah right. I'm not an idiot. Once again another interview wasted.

I have a bachelors in finance with a 3.7 GPA from the University of Michigan. I have over 2 years of automotive experience in financial analyst roles. There is no reason I wouldn't succeed in a finance role at FCA if I can ever get past the nightmare, discrimanatory interview process.

I have never been criticized or treated this unfairly by any other company. As an outside candidate you're basically fighting an uphill battle. They will prefer any internal candidates over you, which leads to a lot of wasted time.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview via email. The interview took about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very helpful and happy to answer all of the questions I had.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for an initial phone screen 1 week later

Interview Questions

• I'm a college student and expected more behavioral type questions. Instead I spoke with an HR rep who read to me the qualifications online (those listed on the job description) and then asked me when I worked in manufacturing, with large amounts of financial data, and so forth. She knew nothing about the position and it was a very painful, unprofessional experience.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed with a confirmation email where I had options to modify the interview time and date. During the phone interview, my interviewer was very courteous and easy to speak with. Questions involved explaining previous experiences as related to the position for which I was applying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Currently in negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

This was an on-campus recruiting position. The process was fairly standard. Chrysler was at my college's career far and it is essential to connect well with the employer at the career fair to get an interview. The interview itself was pretty boring. I believe they wanted a junior and I was only a sophomore at the time. They mainly asked my opinion on the company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The whole process takes a while to gain traction and get going. Have to be very consistent and persistent with following up. Took a while after applying to hear back from talent acquisition to schedule a phone screening interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unsatisfied with your performance   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Over the course of 8 months after my initial application submission, I had a phone screening after about 4 months, then a skype interview a month later and finally a face to face interview about a month after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• There were not any real unexpected questions. The most difficult was probably describing how the team dynamic of a previous project I had work on, contributed to the project's success.   Answer Question