FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.7

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. I was interviewed by two managers, one I ended working directly under. Both were very experienced in the field and answered all of the questions that I asked thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through one on campus interview with a followup phone interview about a month after. The first interview was with a two person panel of FCA employees and the followup phone interview was a conference call with about 4 people in the office.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted for an interview for the internship after see my CV on monster- it was maybe thirty minuts long. Seemed to place an emphasis on my past and my experiences. They didn't ask me technical question. 5 days after I've done a group assessment with other 9 people. There were a case study, logical and english test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?
      Which are the differences between Fiat and Tesla cars? What do you think about them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

You apply for the job online, they email you to schedule an interview. They gave me a tour of the plant during the interview. After the interview was over they notified you a week later whether not they would hire.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

One on-campus interview followed by an in-person interview and then an email a week later. After the interview one of the current interns took me on a tour around the complete facility. After I got the position I helped with the interview process of other interns.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of behavioral questions with one or two simple logic puzzles. Mostly talked about things I am interested in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied, connected to schedule Skype interview for one week later after contacted, informed during interview that they would be making their decision around one month later, received offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, why you want to the position and to work for company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to a career fair and was put aside for an in person interview right away. They asked me mostly behavior questions, which threw me off because I did not expect them. They asked about working in teams, how you handled a difficult situation in the past, they also asked about past projects I have worked on.

Interview Questions

• What is the most impressive component on your resume and why.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call from HR and did a general screening process. Maybe a week later I was asked to do a phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, all behavioral questions. About a week after that I was asked to do a Skype interview. Again, about 30 minutes and all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome an obstacle. Name a time when...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, they called for an interview, interview had 4 people that were upper management. They asked situational based questions and you have to give your behavior based on a past experience. They give you time to describe why you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to achieve something, so you did something to get positive results from it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a week later and did a phone interview, went in for a group interview a week after that and offered a job 2 weeks after that.

Questions were not very hard, was interviewed by two people and they seemed nice. Looking forward to starting the job. Nice facility.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you displayed leadership   1 Answer