FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.9

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Started with an on-site interview after a career fair. Then I had an interview at the Chrysler campus. I was given a tour of the campus beforehand, and then met with two people who conducted the interview. After that I had another interview with a higher level manager and a representative from HR.

Interview Questions

• It was almost all behavior-style questions. Tell us about a time when ---- Tell us when you had to make a decision about ---   Answer Question

VCP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a horrible experience. I knew from the minute they saw me I wasted my time. Two interviewers and the repeated story 5o percent retention in one year. 14 hour days no vacation and be prepared to work next Christmas. They told me that management was unprofessional and would make my job miserable. Oh and there was the five minute tirade on my missing comma on my resume. I should have walked out. It is no wonder FCA has such a bad reputation with quality. No mention of anything positive with FCA. What a shame is this what Michigan is basing our future on.

IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Process is a complete disaster. an impersonal approach, a truly ancient error prone method with clueless unhelpful staff. This is my second bad experience with this company and it will be my last.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process began with a basic phone screen reviewing my resume and asking simple questions. An interview was then set up in Auburn Hills and I met personally with the hiring manager. Questions were very direct and overall the process was well-structured but allowed for me to expand on certain topics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were required to coach another person?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I have had a quick phone screening for about 7 min. – 10 min. Scheduled an interview with two hiring manager from two different departments. HR employee, and these two hiring manager was very nice and kind people. HR person explained me everything in detail and he even gave me some tricks before I see the hiring managers. The two hiring manager were great people. At some point I felt like I was chatting with my co-workers at lunch time. They have a strong knowledge of the company, and what they are doing. I was very nervous after reading the reviews here, but today I had a great experience and I wanted to share with you, please don’t be stressful, they are great people and really willing to find the right people.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume?
      What would your co-worker say about your weakest and strongest aspect?
      Tell a time when you had to lead people?
      Tell a time when you had many project at the same time?
      What did you like about your last job?
      Long term plan?
      Why FCA?
      Office knowledge?
      Answer Question

Plant Process Readiness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview screening. They first schedule the timing with you and then they call. Not many questions were asked; it was quite brief. They started with some questions to double check the information on your resume and a few other formality questions then they asked me why I would be a good candidate for this position and what I know about Quality.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your background
      2. What do you know about Quality?
      3. Do you need to relocate
      4. Why do you think you will be a good candidate? (or something along that line)
      5. How much are you expecting?
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Couple of days after submitting the online application, got an email to schedule a phone screen. Chose a time (20 minute window) slot from the email link. The phone screen was done by an external talent acquisition group. Does not look like the lady looked at my resume at all. Asked me some straightforward screening questions. And she also asked me three technical questions, which is a surprise to me, sine the email said it will be STAR questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my campus. Went into the interview and spent a little bit of time going through my resume and the rest of my time working on an excel spreadsheet in front of the recruiter. Kind of awkward and intense but not super hard concepts I just didn't recall excel tricks with someone leaning over my shoulder.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two people at a career fair interviewing booth. One was a human resources professional, and the other had a technical background and had been at the company for quite some time. It was a behavioral interview with three main questions and then auxillary questions, ie tell me about yourself.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Interviewing with FCA has frankly been a nightmare. I am an outside candidate and they have an extensive internal hire process for finance positions. I have had several interviews and I was told that the positions were filled internally after the interview. Why even waste my time and bring me into an interview if you know you're going to be interviewing internal candidates that will clearly have an advantage over me?

I've also been criticized for my interviewing skills. There is nothing wrong with my interviewing skills as evidenced by the fact that I have been offered and accepted several financial analyst positions with automotive companies.

In one of the interviews, the interviewer literally told me "you're the least qualified person I'm interviewing for this position, but I wouldn't rule you out". Yeah right. I'm not an idiot. Once again another interview wasted.

I have a bachelors in finance with a 3.7 GPA from the University of Michigan. I have over 2 years of automotive experience in financial analyst roles. There is no reason I wouldn't succeed in a finance role at FCA if I can ever get past the nightmare, discrimanatory interview process.

I have never been criticized or treated this unfairly by any other company. As an outside candidate you're basically fighting an uphill battle. They will prefer any internal candidates over you, which leads to a lot of wasted time.