FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.9

234 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Interview was approximately 45 minutes with the initial Odessey or "Tell me about yourself" question. Then there were 4-5 behavioral based questions with the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) response format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision based on how it impacted a customer.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

On-site interview with hiring manager and the supervisor, lasting 45 minutes. Interview was STAR-based, and additional questions based on my resume. Three to four questions from STAR. Feedback after the interview was good, but did not offer (happened many times) ... almost feels like they already have selected a candidate and I was just used to fill a process requirement!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and other questions based on STAR-interview technique   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Guys DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME for FCA.

I applied for the position in June and got a mail to setup a phone screen interview in September. I had perfect qualification and solid experience which made me the best fit for the position. As always I prepared for the interview and the interview went good. Interviewer even told me that they are looking for a candidate actively and I was a good fit. In 10 minutes after putting down my phone I checked on my portal and there was a message "we have selected candidate who more closely fit".

To FCA: Do not call a candidate if you have already made up your mind for them. We put a lot of effort behind preparation for an interview. DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME.

Product Development Interview

Interview

initially filled an application form , then the initial screening was done, I approached through a staffing agent who submitted me for the position after 2 weeks got an invitation for phone interview phone interview , the manager made me wait for a month for the result and finally informed that they have closed that assignment and wont go further

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Got there plenty of time before, and had to wait over an hour and a half from the time they told me the interview was going to start. Interviewers were very short and only cared about getting out to go home for the day. Interviewers just wanted to get through the questions and they barely even could explain why the job was open, just that they want to do it more like european plants.

Interview Questions

• What was a project that you worked on and you had a conflict on what way to go about it but you still went along with the person that had the opposing way of doing it.   Answer Question

Product Engineer (Entry Level) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process begins with an email to set up and initial phone screen. The phone screen is made up of basic interview questions and questions on your background. If this stage is passed, an in person interview is set up which uses almost entirely behavioral questions in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good fit in this company?

Give a time where you exceeded expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Takes like 3 or more weeks to get a call.
    Robotic, unskilled interviewers in a ridiculously easy phone screen.
    FCA is not interviewing to fill the qualifications listed in job descriptions. I meet and exceed the requirements, yet am never given the opportunity to interview in person. They are clearly being deceptive about the true hiring criteria, probably because it does not fall within the legal requirements of EEOC. I have seen plenty of this evidence in my years of living in the Detroit metro area.
    Email feedback letters are completely useless. They just say "The job is no longer available".

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, setup a phone screen interview with some hired screening agency. call took about 20 minutes. Basic, by the script structure, answering STAR questions. Pretty dry, no real insight.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Lombard, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Behavioral phone interview. Once you passed that, they emailed you with a request for an onsite interview with a hiring manager and his/her boss. More behavioral type of questions we presented at the onsite interview.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Two people interviewed me for the position.
    They asked 5 behavioural questions.
    Why are you interested in FCA.
    They asked about go through your resume?
    why are you interested in automotive?
    They asked about my experience as infotainment Test Engineer.