FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.8

Entry Level Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the position. Was notified that I would be able to participate in a phone screen that would last around 20 minutes. I scheduled a date on the career webpage. During the phone screen, I was told it would be actually around 15 minutes. Once it was complete, they mentioned that within four days of the interview, I would receive an email if the purchasing department wanted to move forward with an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your negotiation skills? What negotiation Tactics do you use? How do you apply them strategically? What other things do you want to add why you would be a good pick?   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

behavioral based interview. Must be fully prepared to answer by strict rubric in order to achieve good rating. 3 stage interview process. Phone screen. One on One. Panel Interview as well.... very formal. Important to know your resume and how it relates to the job functions you are applying for. Must be analytical and flexible and present yourself as such.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when......   1 Answer

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. I waited with him in the main lobby until a friendly employee took me back to the office. When the interview was over, one of the interviewers walked me out. They responded within one week.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell us in detail about the most difficult challenge you faced at work and how you turned the situation around. 2.Tell us about a conflict/confrontation you had with colleagues in the past and how you responded. 3. Explain to us the reasons behind every 'hole' or potential failure in your work experience 4.Would you be willing to work extra hours without notice on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Irvine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

any interview ended in limbo, no reply for months and then person would be fired or promoted, I feel having a middle eastern name, I suffered from acute discrimination and based on the attitudes of employees, this is not the work culture environment I would want to be a part of. Good to know Chrysler has their corporate staff trained not to hire people with Middle eastern names. Sure there are some people who are a token required by equal employment opportunity commission but in my case I have flat out had a really negative experience and don't belong with a company like this.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in January 2012.

Interview

Went through the phone interviews and then was flown to Chicago, Chrysler rented me a car for an hour drive west to Belvedere. Got there the same day and was pretty tired from my flight, (from down south), plus the drive in a blizzard to the plant. Interview consisted of two people and very technically detailed. Questions were very broad throughout the maintenance field and were directed mainly toward robotics and programming. The interviewers were very professional and polite in a "laid back "environment. I was flown back home the same day and did not get the job. Was notified by email 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe to us your experience with the drive system on Fanuc and GMF robots.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation or job assignment in which you took charge. Be specific and realize this is not a scenario where you are delegated authority.   Answer Question

Dealer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

On August 2011 I applied to the Chrysler Corp. coming from the actual Car Business and Auto Finance Industry, interested in a Dealer Manager position.

First was the recruiter call form a young woman with a scripted pretext who had no clue of the questions she was asking.

Then was a second phone call a month later part 2 of part 1 with the same thing mentioning they would call back in a few weeks after the lead recruiter sees the resume again.

In Oct 2011 was a formal phone interview for the third time unbelievably of the same questions and dialogue. Finally at the time was that “We’ll be in touch”

Then in Nov 2011 they called again asking me to come out to Detroit / Auburn Hills Mi the next day. Wow! That was fast.

When I get there it was a late flight landing and an early morning interview doing a 1hr presentation in front 5 people writing down everything you do and say while you’re speaking. No issues with that!

Funny thing was they said we are all in the Car Business and the position your applying for is working day to day with Car Guys so be yourself and act like you’re on the Car Lot.....Ok Great is my thought.....

After the interview was handshakes and saying we’ll call you in 48hrs by Fri.... No Call....

Never heard back at all not even an email from the generic template, really disappointing.

Weird thing is 2 months later I get a call from Areotech Staffing a Third Party in Los Angeles, Ca about the same position from Oct.

After speaking to the lady she submits my info and I get a call back saying that Chrysler will NEVER hire me because I wasn’t a fit. The Never part struck be harsh. Hearing that very was offensive and couldn’t understand why Chrysler would do that, I was excited to fly out and have the interview thinking I might get it, but No Chance.

The interviewers where unlikable and very distasteful literally no class, Seriously Chrysler needs an attitude check how to treat applicants.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the Job   1 Answer
    • Why do you want us to give you a Job.   1 Answer
    • Explain your duties in the last 4 years.   1 Answer

Cost Estimator Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in April 2011.

Interview

A panel of 2 engineers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you knew you were doing something incorrectly   Answer Question

Powertrain Controls Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online and had an in person interview before a phone interview which is unusual. In person interview was very technical with them wanting demonstrations of control knowledge and seeing whether competency in MATLAB was present.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an second order transfer function   Answer Question
    • What does each term in PID represent in terms of error control?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Human Resources department representative. It was a pretty straight forward interview directed around my experience and fit for the position I was looking at. Interview went well and I was invited to come in for an in person interview. 1 hour before the interview I was called and told the position was on hold and I wasn't contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at FCA?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was moderate and lasted about 30 minutes as two people took turns asking behavior based questions. Make sure you are familiar with the STAR format. If you know that, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to set benchmarking goals and what did you do to meet them?   1 Answer