FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a telephonic round in which they asked me to walk me through my resume and asked few basic project related questions. Second round was with three members, one being the manager. The questions were all STAR based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

About 4 STAR questions and then a manager came in and read off about 20 things he would like to see in a supervisor. After that I was asked to leave the room while the manager and the HR rep talked to each other.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had an engineering degree   1 Answer

Entry Level Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the position. Was notified that I would be able to participate in a phone screen that would last around 20 minutes. I scheduled a date on the career webpage. During the phone screen, I was told it would be actually around 15 minutes. Once it was complete, they mentioned that within four days of the interview, I would receive an email if the purchasing department wanted to move forward with an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your negotiation skills? What negotiation Tactics do you use? How do you apply them strategically? What other things do you want to add why you would be a good pick?   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

behavioral based interview. Must be fully prepared to answer by strict rubric in order to achieve good rating. 3 stage interview process. Phone screen. One on One. Panel Interview as well.... very formal. Important to know your resume and how it relates to the job functions you are applying for. Must be analytical and flexible and present yourself as such.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when......   1 Answer

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. I waited with him in the main lobby until a friendly employee took me back to the office. When the interview was over, one of the interviewers walked me out. They responded within one week.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell us in detail about the most difficult challenge you faced at work and how you turned the situation around. 2.Tell us about a conflict/confrontation you had with colleagues in the past and how you responded. 3. Explain to us the reasons behind every 'hole' or potential failure in your work experience 4.Would you be willing to work extra hours without notice on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Irvine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

any interview ended in limbo, no reply for months and then person would be fired or promoted, I feel having a middle eastern name, I suffered from acute discrimination and based on the attitudes of employees, this is not the work culture environment I would want to be a part of. Good to know Chrysler has their corporate staff trained not to hire people with Middle eastern names. Sure there are some people who are a token required by equal employment opportunity commission but in my case I have flat out had a really negative experience and don't belong with a company like this.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in January 2012.

Interview

Went through the phone interviews and then was flown to Chicago, Chrysler rented me a car for an hour drive west to Belvedere. Got there the same day and was pretty tired from my flight, (from down south), plus the drive in a blizzard to the plant. Interview consisted of two people and very technically detailed. Questions were very broad throughout the maintenance field and were directed mainly toward robotics and programming. The interviewers were very professional and polite in a "laid back "environment. I was flown back home the same day and did not get the job. Was notified by email 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe to us your experience with the drive system on Fanuc and GMF robots.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation or job assignment in which you took charge. Be specific and realize this is not a scenario where you are delegated authority.   Answer Question

Dealer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

On August 2011 I applied to the Chrysler Corp. coming from the actual Car Business and Auto Finance Industry, interested in a Dealer Manager position.

First was the recruiter call form a young woman with a scripted pretext who had no clue of the questions she was asking.

Then was a second phone call a month later part 2 of part 1 with the same thing mentioning they would call back in a few weeks after the lead recruiter sees the resume again.

In Oct 2011 was a formal phone interview for the third time unbelievably of the same questions and dialogue. Finally at the time was that “We’ll be in touch”

Then in Nov 2011 they called again asking me to come out to Detroit / Auburn Hills Mi the next day. Wow! That was fast.

When I get there it was a late flight landing and an early morning interview doing a 1hr presentation in front 5 people writing down everything you do and say while you’re speaking. No issues with that!

Funny thing was they said we are all in the Car Business and the position your applying for is working day to day with Car Guys so be yourself and act like you’re on the Car Lot.....Ok Great is my thought.....

After the interview was handshakes and saying we’ll call you in 48hrs by Fri.... No Call....

Never heard back at all not even an email from the generic template, really disappointing.

Weird thing is 2 months later I get a call from Areotech Staffing a Third Party in Los Angeles, Ca about the same position from Oct.

After speaking to the lady she submits my info and I get a call back saying that Chrysler will NEVER hire me because I wasn’t a fit. The Never part struck be harsh. Hearing that very was offensive and couldn’t understand why Chrysler would do that, I was excited to fly out and have the interview thinking I might get it, but No Chance.

The interviewers where unlikable and very distasteful literally no class, Seriously Chrysler needs an attitude check how to treat applicants.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the Job   1 Answer
    • Why do you want us to give you a Job.   1 Answer
    • Explain your duties in the last 4 years.   1 Answer

Cost Estimator Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in April 2011.

Interview

A panel of 2 engineers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you knew you were doing something incorrectly   Answer Question

Hybrid Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, STAR, Technical Interview.
    After applying they will call you and ask when you are available and review your resume.
    Second call is a STAR interview. After that they will setup an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Describe the State Space representation of a transmission   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

On-site interview with hiring manager and the supervisor, lasting 45 minutes. Interview was STAR-based, and additional questions based on my resume. Three to four questions from STAR. Feedback after the interview was good, but did not offer (happened many times) ... almost feels like they already have selected a candidate and I was just used to fill a process requirement!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and other questions based on STAR-interview technique   Answer Question