FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

You apply for the job online, they email you to schedule an interview. They gave me a tour of the plant during the interview. After the interview was over they notified you a week later whether not they would hire.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, setup a phone screen interview with some hired screening agency. call took about 20 minutes. Basic, by the script structure, answering STAR questions. Pretty dry, no real insight.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then call for interview, met with four managers of maintenance department, one was future boss. Basic STARs interview, mostly about ability to manage people and experience with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues, describe multiple scenarios and resolutions. Job offer came a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue you have had with an employee and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Power Train Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Signed up for NBSE conference in Kansas City, MO. One of their recruiters saw my resume and emailed me. I got an opportunity in an email for the upcoming NSBE conference to interview for a position. The interviewers were very friendly; ultimately I screwed up the interview by not preparing for it and poorly answered some of the more common interview questions.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Basic question format was used. Was contacted by HR to setup interview. Then coordinated with hiring manager. After the interview, I received feedback and an offer letter from the FCA HMI team.

Interview Questions

• what conflict did you have at work? and how did you resolve this?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Based on previous experiences; how they relate to future scenarios.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website and received reply within a week. I was scheduled for a phone interview by the talent acquisition team which lasted for 20 min. I was asked to explain my projects and experiences from my Resume. I got a mail within a week stating "We are impressed with your profile but at this time we are considering other candidates." So my recruitment process ended in the phone interview stage.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I have any experience in using the FANUC.   1 Answer

Project Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Betim (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Betim (Brazil)).

Interview

The process was long. First a selection with three steps in a HR external company after that an interview with the manager (part of the interview is in English). In all there were 4 months of waiting for one response.

Interview Questions

• There is nothing very specific, in general the company wants to know their experience and their desire and passion to work in the automotive industry. Knowledge of English is also tested in the interview with the manager.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. I was interviewed by two managers, one I ended working directly under. Both were very experienced in the field and answered all of the questions that I asked thoroughly.

H&M Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was smooth. most of the questions were related to resume and job description. They want to know you are ready to accept new challenges. Had a tour of the facility to get to know what I will be working on everyday