FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

Product Development Interview

Interview

initially filled an application form , then the initial screening was done, I approached through a staffing agent who submitted me for the position after 2 weeks got an invitation for phone interview phone interview , the manager made me wait for a month for the result and finally informed that they have closed that assignment and wont go further

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

FCA interview style is the "behavior interview". Utilizing the STAR process. Situation, Task, Action and Result. The interviewee follow the "STAR" process for each interview question.

Interview Questions

• In your current job, what was your most creative contribution?   Answer Question

Product Engineer (Entry Level) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process begins with an email to set up and initial phone screen. The phone screen is made up of basic interview questions and questions on your background. If this stage is passed, an in person interview is set up which uses almost entirely behavioral questions in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good fit in this company?

Give a time where you exceeded expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Takes like 3 or more weeks to get a call.
    Robotic, unskilled interviewers in a ridiculously easy phone screen.
    FCA is not interviewing to fill the qualifications listed in job descriptions. I meet and exceed the requirements, yet am never given the opportunity to interview in person. They are clearly being deceptive about the true hiring criteria, probably because it does not fall within the legal requirements of EEOC. I have seen plenty of this evidence in my years of living in the Detroit metro area.
    Email feedback letters are completely useless. They just say "The job is no longer available".

Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Got the call for telephonic interview a week after the online application. It was about the past work experience and how it is relevant to the applied position. Why are you the best candidate for this position? Then immediately after 2 days got call for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• In personal interview it was all about STAR questions.
      Interview started with resume review.
      One STAR question under each category (Leadership, Innovation, Conflict, Customer handling)
      General questions about the current job functions and research work.   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Got there plenty of time before, and had to wait over an hour and a half from the time they told me the interview was going to start. Interviewers were very short and only cared about getting out to go home for the day. Interviewers just wanted to get through the questions and they barely even could explain why the job was open, just that they want to do it more like european plants.

Interview Questions

• What was a project that you worked on and you had a conflict on what way to go about it but you still went along with the person that had the opposing way of doing it.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, setup a phone screen interview with some hired screening agency. call took about 20 minutes. Basic, by the script structure, answering STAR questions. Pretty dry, no real insight.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a telephonic round in which they asked me to walk me through my resume and asked few basic project related questions. Second round was with three members, one being the manager. The questions were all STAR based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Lombard, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Behavioral phone interview. Once you passed that, they emailed you with a request for an onsite interview with a hiring manager and his/her boss. More behavioral type of questions we presented at the onsite interview.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic question format was used. Was contacted by HR to setup interview. Then coordinated with hiring manager. After the interview, I received feedback and an offer letter from the FCA HMI team.

Interview Questions

• Based on previous experiences; how they relate to future scenarios.   1 Answer