FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I have had a quick phone screening for about 7 min. – 10 min. Scheduled an interview with two hiring manager from two different departments. HR employee, and these two hiring manager was very nice and kind people. HR person explained me everything in detail and he even gave me some tricks before I see the hiring managers. The two hiring manager were great people. At some point I felt like I was chatting with my co-workers at lunch time. They have a strong knowledge of the company, and what they are doing. I was very nervous after reading the reviews here, but today I had a great experience and I wanted to share with you, please don’t be stressful, they are great people and really willing to find the right people.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume?
      What would your co-worker say about your weakest and strongest aspect?
      Tell a time when you had to lead people?
      Tell a time when you had many project at the same time?
      What did you like about your last job?
      Long term plan?
      Why FCA?
      Office knowledge?   Answer Question

Calibration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Flew me out. Interview lasted 1.5hrs. Relaxed interview with standard STAR type questions. It was easy to communicate my experiences without feeling too much pressure. Heard back in a timely manner

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was laid back and focused heavily on behavioral questions. Super nice people do the interviews and seem interested. There were two interviews, one on skype and one in person.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you noticed a problem and how did you address it?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Interviewed at school campus. Did not hear back until 2 months later to go up to Michigan. I interviewed with 2 people and they started off with asking things about my resume. Then they moved to the 3 star interview questions. These question are to be answered using your experiences so far. Their main criteria is to see how you think through problems.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions about your experiences in school that you can relate to their questions. They are trying to see how you solve real life problems.
      -Give a time you had an conflict with a coworker or a teammate and how you solve that conflict.
      -Give a time you were innovative.
      Do the best to give them examples from your experiences that answers these questions, and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Full-time Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

30 minute interview with two 20something engineers. Everyone interviewed that day was asked the same questions and the interviewers filled out a form. At the top of each page there was a box that said "answer rating" so I'm guessing after you leave they give you a score for each of your answers and invite the top people back for the next round of interviews.
    Make sure you know the STAR technique for answering behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a coworker or team member was difficult to work with.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you didn't produce quality work. (or something like that...)   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were innovative. (it was worded differently but that was basically what they were asking)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for FCA?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

On campus -- there are two interviews. Both are behavioral and they ask about your experiences on campus, but feel free to use examples both inside and outside of the classroom. Very easy to talk to and gave a good insight in to the job.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (New York, NY).

Interview

Compared to most of the internship opportunities available to me the FCA interview was the easiest to get. The interview was casual, but I'm not sure I showed myself enough. Meet and greet with food after at my University.

Plant Process Readiness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview screening. They first schedule the timing with you and then they call. Not many questions were asked; it was quite brief. They started with some questions to double check the information on your resume and a few other formality questions then they asked me why I would be a good candidate for this position and what I know about Quality.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your background
      2. What do you know about Quality?
      3. Do you need to relocate
      4. Why do you think you will be a good candidate? (or something along that line)
      5. How much are you expecting?   Answer Question

Material Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line, and then I was sent an email notifying me of a phone screen. After the phone screening, I was later contacted and asked to come in for a group interview. The entire process seemed like it took 2-2 months.

Interview Questions

• A complete review of my past work history, along with education received. Also, asked "what did you do" type of questions.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with an engineer and person from HR. It was a typical interview for engineering role. They only asked behavioral questions. I was told that there will not be a second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you fell short of your goal.   Answer Question