FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

Plant Process Readiness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview screening. They first schedule the timing with you and then they call. Not many questions were asked; it was quite brief. They started with some questions to double check the information on your resume and a few other formality questions then they asked me why I would be a good candidate for this position and what I know about Quality.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about your background
      2. What do you know about Quality?
      3. Do you need to relocate
      4. Why do you think you will be a good candidate? (or something along that line)
      5. How much are you expecting?   Answer Question

Material Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line, and then I was sent an email notifying me of a phone screen. After the phone screening, I was later contacted and asked to come in for a group interview. The entire process seemed like it took 2-2 months.

Interview Questions

• A complete review of my past work history, along with education received. Also, asked "what did you do" type of questions.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with an engineer and person from HR. It was a typical interview for engineering role. They only asked behavioral questions. I was told that there will not be a second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you fell short of your goal.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was moderate and lasted about 30 minutes as two people took turns asking behavior based questions. Make sure you are familiar with the STAR format. If you know that, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to set benchmarking goals and what did you do to meet them?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted for an interview for the internship after see my CV on monster- it was maybe thirty minuts long. Seemed to place an emphasis on my past and my experiences. They didn't ask me technical question. 5 days after I've done a group assessment with other 9 people. There were a case study, logical and english test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?
      Which are the differences between Fiat and Tesla cars? What do you think about them?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Couple of days after submitting the online application, got an email to schedule a phone screen. Chose a time (20 minute window) slot from the email link. The phone screen was done by an external talent acquisition group. Does not look like the lady looked at my resume at all. Asked me some straightforward screening questions. And she also asked me three technical questions, which is a surprise to me, sine the email said it will be STAR questions.

Corporate Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, on-site interview with HR and final interview with senior management/VP. I was originally contacted by Jon Co. He was my contact throughout the hiring process. This was one of my "dream jobs" until the final stage of the process. CLD program is basically for CPA's to train non accountants on the auditing process. I am a CPA. The more I found out about the position and the company I did not want to be a part of the organization. FCA is stuck in the past with poor management and archicic management structure. BEWARE!!

Interview Questions

• What has been your most challenging aspect of your current position?   Answer Question

General Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Morrow, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was very easy , I applied August 31, they did a phone interview the follow day, followed by an electronic request for my diploma . About two weeks(September 20) later they sent me a conditional offer of employment , I accepted and then they emailed me instructions to take a drug test and physical within the next three days . Did that the 22nd now I'm waiting to hear back from them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting pay rate is set 15.78

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got an interview at a career fair, and had an interview with HR people at the career expo.
    It was good experience and enjoyed having a conversation with HP people.

Interview Questions

• How did you work with difficult team members and how did you persuade them?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my campus. Went into the interview and spent a little bit of time going through my resume and the rest of my time working on an excel spreadsheet in front of the recruiter. Kind of awkward and intense but not super hard concepts I just didn't recall excel tricks with someone leaning over my shoulder.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer