FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Kokomo, IN | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Kokomo, IN

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tools and Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewed occurred in a conference meeting room. There were three senior engineers interviewing me simultaneously. Each had the same packet of questions and they shared questions and time for follow-up. I was given a tour of the entire facility after the interview. There was no skills test involved. Questions were asked with the expectation that response were in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where time is an issue with multiple tasks. How did you address this issue?   Answer Question

Summer SVR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview; brief, general questions, in person interview scheduled same day.
    On site interview two days after phone interview; STAR based questions and a tour of plant.
    Heard back a week after interview.

Production Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I drove down to Kokomo, IN back in April 2015. I met with the Human Resource person. She explained what the job was about, supervising approx. 4 lines of production with a total 40-50 union employees. I would have to handle any issues that came up and keep production moving on my shift. Issues could include employee, rough stock shortage, and machine downtime. While never allowing the assembly line to run out of parts. If I didn't know how to handle an issue I was to go to the senior supervisor on duty with me.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to FCA for this job?   1 Answer
    • Q: As the Intern I was given access to employees payroll, why FCA do this?   1 Answer

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a face to face interview with management. Asked me several general questions about my work history and examples. Interview lasted around 40 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Visit the FCA web page and fill out the online employment form, wait for a phone call to be asked to do an interview. The interview consists of three behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you showed leadership either in a job setting or any other setting.   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that consisted of a few basic questions. The phone interview lasted 5-10 minutes. After the interview they mentioned they would send me another email to set a date for drug test and physical. The last of the interview in the hiring was an assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Area Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Completed phone interview, then 1 week later received a call to set up a face to face interview. Person stated she would send a follow up email but never did. Went to the lobby and waited as I was instructed. The interviewer was late, and I was directed to wait in a room for a bit over 45 minutes after that. 3 fellas came in, asked me about a contract position, and one of the men kept closing his eyes as if he was asleep. Strangest interview I'd ever been through.

Interview Questions

• Fella said that I didn't have to have a technical background to fill the position, stated I might want to be a mechanic, but the thing was I am a perfect match line for line of the job requirements. These folks weren't into it. Not sure if I'll hear from them again or not.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

I started with online app. in March 2013 leading to face to face meeting in July. The position was at ITP 2 in Kokomo. I was taken to a small conference area for the interview by three upper level managers. There was no plant tour and very little small talk. Interview time was about an hour with some company required behavioral questions. The interviewers seemed sleep deprived and spent a considerable amount of time talking about how much they had to do while their phones were vibrating.

Interview Questions

• "I can't overemphasize that this is a very fast paced environment.
      What makes you think you are suited to working here?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process was online extremely long and interviewers didn't all show up on time. The questions were behavior based and the interviewer went by the book. It lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had work place conflict and what did you do?   Answer Question

Production Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a engineering supervisor and business unit leader. Interview was all SAR based. Name a SITUATION, the ACTION you took in an effort to resolve the problem and the RESULT from your actions that resolved the issue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a contract-hire opportunity through Aerotek staffing solutions and I accepted.