FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 981 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in Feb 2017

Interview

3 stage interview process over a period of 3weeks. First stage was a phone interview with STAR based questioning, this was followed 2.5weeks later by a Skype interview with open questioning about my experience and fit. The final stage was a 3-hr back-back panel interview with multiple cross functional managers and business leads. Interview style was open with questions aimed at better understanding my experience and fit for the program as well as FCA.

Interview Questions
  • Why FCA and why me?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in Mar 2015

Interview

The first phase of the interviewing process was a phone call. The recruiting manager who called was pleasant but seemed to be rushed. That being said, the interview was focused primarily on work experience and why I was considering the position with FCA. After those questions we moved on to a couple of questions that were geared toward leadership experience and dealing with adversity.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a part of the Leadership Development Program?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

They called me and requested a phone interview which I accepted. I talked briefly with a, HR guy who asked me some very trite behavioral-type questions which were identical to the ones used by AT&T. He asked me nothing about why I applied to this job, why I was interested in Chrysler, etc...this leads me to believe that Chrysler will likely fail as a company due to bureaucratic and subpar recruitment operations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who did an initial phone screen. This was followed by 3 written behavioral questions and a question about which functional area I was interested in. After about a week, I had a skype interviewer with an HR manager. This interview was conversational in nature and included a resume walk-through and questions such as why do you want to work for Chrysler and what are your strengths and weaknesses. After about a week and a half of hearing nothing, I received a call asking if I could fly to Auburn Hills the next day for an interview the following day. The interview at Auburn Hills was in several rounds. The first round was with a panel of employees and current LDP participants, and the second round was with HR managers as well as a few managers from the program's functional areas. Both were friendly and conversational with behavior questions mixed in. There were simple questions like, what Chrysler Group product is your favorite and more difficult questions that pertained directly to my own experience (one a about a project i've managed and one about a time when I only solved a symptom to a problem). I don't remember all of the specific questions, but they were all standard questions, no major surprises. I recommend looking at questions asked in interviews or other positions at Chrysler - it seemed there were several of the same questions asked in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you solved a symptom of a problem.
6 people found this interview helpful